for The Legend Reborn

5/3 c30 Pridedclub
hope you come back miss the story
4/29 c30 black1988
Nice story but i don't think Revan would leave the Jedi Order to die. I think he would try to save as many as possible or try to prevent it from happening...
Anakin might be strong but Revan is far more balanced and he fought far more battles.
4/19 c30 Anon
Chief. You're still with us aren't you?
3/18 c30 Guest
Are you still kicking? It's been a full year since the last update.
3/16 c30 Trado
This has been a great story so far. I hope you do plan to continue it since I'd like to see how everything comes together in the end.

Also really like the inclusion of Vitiate. Revan deserved a chance to defeat the Sith Emperor himself.

Excellent story, keep up the good work and stay safe.
3/3 c30 Guest
It's been almost a year now since the last update. Are you still with us?
2/4 c27 7Te Ne'tra Mand'alor
Nice, good to see Omega Squad operating again. Wouldn’t mind more special operations chapters like this moving forward. Operating behind enemy line always makes for great stories.
1/15 c30 5p4n911
So, this is one of my favourite fanfics on the internet and I really hope you'll finish it. Though I'm just a random reader and you're the author so it's ultimately your choice.
12/25/2020 c30 Voltar
-CHEF
My spidey senses are tingling! I sense someone is or just uploaded a new chapter to one kf my favorite ff.n star wars stories!
12/20/2020 c30 Allegiance
-CHEF
You know, I wonder. Are you going to include Darth Vader training Starkiller? Well, not training Starkiller but more like sending Starkiller out on missions and stuff. And then getting inducted into Revan's Order. What about Rahm Kota and his merry little band of Rebels troopers? How about Phoenix Squadron and Admiral Thrawn? I can sense that all of these characters could play a major role.

Jedi Master Rahm Kota serving as a General once more again and as a teacher for Revan's new order.

Grand Admiral Thrawn would align himself with Revan because Thrawn's goal was for defending his people. So he would become Revan's new Admiral. A powerful one. Thrawn is smart in a chess master way, he would seek Revan out himself of he knew Revan could hell benefit his people.

Phoenix Squadron would serve as extra muscle in a way. Ezra Bridger and Caleb Doom aka Kanan Jarrus would fine additions to Revan's new order.

Starkiller would be a fine assassin and addition to Revan's new order as well too.

All in all, you could have Revan perform divine intervention on these individuals and turn them to his side or just let them run around in the background. Except for Thrawn. He's too smart that he would either need assassination by HK-47 or joining Revan. Tbh, I hope it's the latter of the two. I like Thrawn.

Heck, you could even kidnap Luke Skywalker as well too!
12/4/2020 c30 4ItsDaKoolaidDude
*Lets all lean to the side of the carriage and give a loud yoo hoooo*
Any chance of an update or?
11/29/2020 c29 Droid Translator
-CHEF
If you are going to use Mando'a, try to put in their definition in too. It's not good if the reader has to stop and search up the meaning for the story to make sense. You can put the meaning in the end or in beginning of the chapter.
11/29/2020 c28 StarLord
-CHEF
Not gonna lie, some of your well actually, a lot of your characters are kinda out of character to be honest.
11/29/2020 c13 Hell's Advocate
-CHEF
"All right, now let's get the Mandalorian hell out of here before my last distraction wears off," Revan urged.

The word for Mandalorian hell is haran. You can verify this by using
A dictionary for the Mandalorian language.
mandoa . org
Jsust incase if ff.n decides to butcher the link.
11/23/2020 c30 Guest
I really hope you finish this book, I understand that with all the new content that has come out since you started has confounded everyone and the New Canon can be overwhelming.
666 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »