for The Shutdown

12/30/2020 c1 Guest
Oh wow this story was really deeply emotional as well! I love how this incredible scene was witnessed by Scotty here. It gives it a very special twist. I feel him feeling so helpless and grief stricken. Beautifully done!
8/26/2015 c1 105detectivejigsaw
Oh, poor Scotty. I like how you have him compare the body's shutting down to engines sometimes shutting down under too much pressure.
Very heartrending. In a good way.
12/17/2013 c1 18sassyfriend
Please write more stories!
7/15/2013 c1 12TheWordThief
so, so good
7/14/2013 c1 Guest
Thanks for this I agree this was a scene that should've been covered.
7/15/2013 c1 Ducky the Insomniac Panda
Wow.
7/14/2013 c1 9rockyshadow
How heartbreaking for poor Scotty and seeing Dr. McCoy's reaction certainly wouldn't make him feel any better. The whole thought of this scene just makes me want to cry all over again.
7/14/2013 c1 51Ellstra
I liked this. It was nice. Poor Scotty.
7/14/2013 c1 3Aralas Baggins
Aww so sad! I love the idea though. I never really thought about moving kirks body because I had already figured out how kirk would be saved. This is a really good missing scene!
7/14/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
very well written. i agree- it feels like people only know him because of that one line.
7/14/2013 c1 41MidnightMoonWarrior

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THIS AND MAKE ME CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING THE END TO AN ESSAY. NO. NONO. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

(In all seriousness, that was awesome. Great job. I still hate you for the feels though.)

- Midnight