for Missing

9/26/2013 c13 MerryMayHam
What a wonder few days I have just spent reading your mysteries. This one with the sex slave industry was super good and I love how Eyal brought down the rapist guard. You have a wonderful mind for a solid mystery and hope to read more of your stories. Maybe Annie and Eyal should open their own private detective company, they are such great partners. Thank you so kindly for sharing and on to your next story.
9/26/2013 c6 Dina C
Your story is so full of interesting details, like the color of the bedspread and the arrangement of furniture in Sabina's bedroom. Then, once in a while, there is a word error that really stands out. You used "defecated" when you mean "defected." Defecated means to have a bowel movement. Defected is to move your allegiance from a nation. Overall, a very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.
9/8/2013 c13 9USNeshama
Thank for for another great Annie/Eyal story!
8/18/2013 c13 4Sugar Stars at Night
Enjoyed the story and how you ended it, leaving the door open for more of Annie and Eyal on their bucket list journey of romance. Please keep go with this premise of mysteries and star-crossed love affair. It wonderful reading and thank you for sharing.
8/17/2013 c13 artzannie25
Sighs such a awesome story loved it all thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here where we could enjoy it. Was a great read. Thank you
8/15/2013 c12 Guest
Human trafficking these days is a thriving business prying on young women. You have shown the ugliness and seriousness of the crime in the description of the rape scene but Eyal's pure wrath and his reactions was my favorite part. The way you compose your story with actual locations, how people are dressed and all the details makes it so real to life and believable. You bring the written word to life. Thank you for your hard hitting and compelling story. Please keep giving us wonderful reading.
8/15/2013 c12 Sugar Stars at Night
WOW - she is safe. I was on pins and needles when they went into the warehouse thinking they would find the girl dead. Please keep on and don't end it here. Need some Eyal and Annie alone time.
8/13/2013 c11 Patsy
Love how Annie and Eyal make perfect partners both working togetherand their love affair. Makes me happy to read your stories, thank you.
8/12/2013 c11 Southern Shine
I was totally impressed with Eyal's interrogation of Husam. Giving him multiple layers makes Eyal a genuinely interesting person. I think his character brings so much to Covert Affairs and so sad the writers are not using Eyal more in the show. Thank you for your stories and please keep writing them. :) and double :).
8/11/2013 c11 artzannie25
More please. I need more! Love Ilan's reaction to eyal and Annie. I loved the breakfast scene in the chapter before. I was catching up. I had been rereading another book series and hadn't been around to read.
8/9/2013 c9 3TuxedoCat42
Aww. This is great
8/8/2013 c10 Guest
OMG what will happen next. I can't wait to know what going down. Please next chapter soon.
8/6/2013 c9 artzannie25
Woopie.. getting some woopie. Lol I just wish it wasn't rated T. Ending the scene just as it gets steamy. Gah its why I prefer M. Cause T is for teases. Lol but sadly there aren't enough rated M stories for this series. So I have to make due with teases.
8/6/2013 c9 Guest
Love the fact Eyal has been so patient with waiting. They have an amazing long term friendship that is growing slowly into more lasting unbreakable connection. I love Annie being with Eyal. More chapters please.
8/3/2013 c8 tyi
I want annie and eyal together
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »