for The NCIS Jedi

6/8/2019 c1 LadyKirsten
Having just found this story this morning...I have finished it. I salute you, Sir. You managed to combine one of my favorite TV shows, with a guilty pleasure left over from the 90's and I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for the ride!
2/11/2019 c17 monkeywrench542
more chapters please, very good story line.
2/3/2018 c1 Marvelmyra
You do NOT get tetanus from horses.! You get it from rust and dirt and unclean wounds.!
1/11/2018 c17 edenson65
Very good story... Lots of fun. I will never be able to watch NCIS in the same way again.
4/20/2017 c17 8cko2
Very amusing story. Weird idea to say the least. Tim as a jedi. Kinda different to say the least. Thanks for shsring.
12/4/2016 c16 108JMK758
And when Abby gives an Order...
12/4/2016 c6 JMK758
The surprises keep on coming. It seems there is more to Price and to Faith than I imagined, but they're going to need a new window. Very much fun.
12/3/2016 c3 JMK758
Good work. A little fast on the explanation, a bit easy, but then his training took a few days instead of decades, but I'm betting there is a Temporal Anomaly explanation coming up. This is fun, which is a rare thing indeed on .
12/3/2016 c1 JMK758
Oh, I can just see that person in those robes - except I don't think he was wearing them. Sounds like a fun story.
8/15/2016 c17 19crocket
awesome jethro the mage
1/24/2016 c17 86Yanagi-wa
Good job.
11/2/2015 c17 mother oracle
Loved this story! i just found you very recently and I have fallen in love with your BtVS/NCIS/Stargate/Angel universe. It is wonderful to read; most enjoyable. Please keep them coming. My best to you and your lady..
- - Naj (aka Mother Oracle)
10/9/2014 c17 benotafeared
Short and sweet. I really loved the sense of connection and togetherness the Jedi shared. Plus Gibbs the wizard is a total bonus.
8/11/2014 c4 Arsenal
I love your dialogue with Ducky. I was laughing hard reading this chapter.

I had not known you had written other tie ins to Terrain Jedi so it was a pleasant surprise finding this story today when glancing at your author page. Oh, and from your message on chapter one congratulations on official author hood.
9/29/2013 c17 madbrad
Oh, so this is the end of the story? It's been a fun read. As I think I mentioned earlier, I particularly enjoyed the references/back story to the Sunnydale gang (and how Xander and Rebecca meshed).

I think there's a 'complete' flag/attribute that you can set on this story so it shows up as such in your story index.

Thanks for this story!