for Short Story Drabbles

1h c260 13ElysiumPhoenix
I would love to see more of this.
3h c252 eclipse.firsttears101
I absolutely love the one shots of Sarge, Time Gone, Aquarius, WitchesAliens, and a lot of the female harriet; Harry Potter Crossovers are really good.

Did you know that your Sarge and your Aquarius chapters can be put together to start forming an actual story. It looks like Sarge ch1-ch3 is a good introduction and a great prelude into the Captain America and Avengers (first movie) movies
10/29 c259 Phoenix
This is really interesting I'd like to see a few more chapters of this. I hope you're doing well
10/29 c259 Draco
This one is very interesting I can’t wait to see where you go with it!
10/29 c259 Guest
OMG YES! Please tell me there is more of this coming? Like say a whole storys worth more? Pretty Please?
11h c260 2Yumi Edogawa
I love the idea of a deaged female Harry being raised by Newt! It's also a really good thing that her memories are only temporarily sealed since she'll be able to defend herself if necessary. I'm a bit surprised no one went with her into the past. I look forward to seeing the reaction of Newt's family. Hopefully they don't accidentally upset Iris.
10/28 c259 123
:]
13h c260 22Slytherin Studios
nicely done.
22h c25 13Sexykitsune-hime
I'm looking for this story and can't find it. I actually find this one interesting. Do know the author's pen name?
23h c260 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I really hope you will write this one soon.
10/30 c260 10ultima-owner
that explanation makes sense
10/30 c260 theblacklacelover
Is iris going to be meeting Newts family anytime soon? Is Newt going to adopt Tom?
10/30 c260 mooneysfate
love this chapter and the first one too! :)
10/30 c260 2Ghostisreading
I love this so much! It's so clever!

Stay safe!
10/30 c260 Jostanos
Well that explains things better.
I had _originally_ thought that _somebody_ had somehow sent Iris back with the True Silver Pendant while she was a child, but her surviving being de-aged from a semi-botched ritual makes more sense.

Matsuo: *anime sighs* At least Iris has a "New Father" who takes better care of her than the Dursleys and her timeline's magical world ever did! Not to mention that her "True Self" emerges when she is "great peril".. hopefully that won't be very often.
12,878 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »