for The Hermione Diaries

4/14/2006 c1 2Natsu1
Huh. This is beautiful writing. Its the way of looking at the characters in another light that is so engrossing. Can't wait for more.
11/6/2004 c1 37Anisky
I might have reviewed this before (probably on FictionAlley), but I just wanted to say that this has to be one of the best fanfictions that I have *ever* read. I love your fic.
7/14/2004 c1 2gazebo
I'm just being a little picky. I really like your story. But, my one nit pick is that hope was not let out of Pandoras box. It was the last thing to get caught in there so no matter what, we always have hope. Even if it is locked in a box.
4/10/2004 c1 Sherri
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.
P.S. You do still have a problem with the boxes.
3/9/2004 c1 from-the-soul
writen extremely well, great plot, great fic! thanks
2/1/2004 c1 Lady of Shadows
Wow. That was just so beautiful. Your writing is so elequoent and sparse, no more and no less words than are needed. The depth of emotion is so real and intense, it's possible to feel exactly as Hermione is-or at least for me, having been in a similar situation before. Kudos on writing femslash, there's so little good stuff out there. Oh, and sod off Tapioca Tundra, slash is not "just disgusting".
11/6/2003 c1 1threeeyedcrow
it's like...omg that's great..it's like omg that's beautiful... it's like omg it's riduculously well written... it's like omg peroid. i loved it. i really did. it was almost perfect. and i mean that.
10/15/2003 c1 whimsy
this is amazing- really, truly _good_. one can almost taste hermione's despair, and feel the bars around ginny. thank you for sharing this.
5/13/2003 c1 4crapwriting
That was fantastic.

You are a brilliant writer. I was honestly expecting a sad ending. And I was pleasantly surprised.

Beautifully done.

Ariel
2/28/2003 c1 Erin
This was a well written peice that I enjoyed.

Erin
12/3/2002 c1 4manx1
This is one of the few truely beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. Soft and subtle and violently delicate, if that makes sense.
11/15/2002 c1 plecko27
Wonderful job! I like it, very much so.
11/1/2002 c1 carie
I just want you to know that that had to be the best fan fiction that I have read all year! It was beautiful, you truly put hermionies spirit on paper.
9/28/2002 c1 15Sorrow Personified
Gosh...so well written, beautiful...you would be amazing at writing LotR, but I fear to look into you more because slash...is just disgusting. It makes it worse because of the depth of your words.
9/21/2002 c1 6Banpaia Daisho
Ah, the sweet subtleties of this story! I love the euphanisms and descriptions you gave everything. You write very well.
20 Page 1 2 Next »