for Ash's Conspiracy

7/16/2013 c1 21My2BrownEyes
Two things struck me about this story. 1) All of the little personality details about Ash. The fact that he put Dr. Badass on the door had me laughing. All of the stuff about feeling like he belonged to the Harvelle family was sweet. The change in his heaven from forest to the bar. The people whose heavens he protected. The fact that he kept meeting Sam & Dean whenever they died and how he got tired of explaining everything.

2) Your ability to bring together and make sense of multiple religious views. Bringing together Gabriel's role as both archangel and Loki - genius. Really great.

My only suggestion is to watch your tenses. There were a few times that the grammar took me out of the story. But if you're using a word processor, a quick check should help to take care of some of that. Still, I really enjoyed this. You bring such a unique perspective to the whole angel mythology. I look forward to reading more.
7/16/2013 c1 justsimplymeagain
Wow... Just wow.

I absolutely love the detail that goes into your stories. I always find Ash's mindset interesting and his POV to be just as interesting because of how he see's things and how they changed from then to now. Like the detail about his Heaven and how the Archangels have personal rooms. It makes me curious about the Seraph's and Angels, or do they bunk with each other? lol... It would explain Castiel's lack of understanding about personal space lol.

And the information about Joshua and what you did with him is really interesting. It makes sense and could fit seamlessly into the whole SPN concept and world that was created and nobody would blink an eye because of how well it fit. And him accepting the 'mission' Ash was sending him on was great and linked right back to your other story where he and Gabriel are stuck together in the 'prison'. The bit about Ancient Enochain was interesting too even though I probably should have expected it from conversations, conversations and reading it is two different things I find and conversations never really prepare me for what I read or being wowed by it.

Not to mention I love how it was based pretty much through the Apocalypse and the Civil War at once, time was literally overlapping and shifting in your story. I don't know if you intended it that way or not but it worked and made sense because time never runs the same way in Heaven, Hell and on Earth never mind any of the pockets in between.

I want Ash's laptop... lol.

And Ash's reactions to any mention of his Father/God was understandable and very interesting to read. It makes me wonder how the other Archangels would react to talk about their old man.

Anyway a great story and a great read. Absolutely beautifully written in detail and story.
7/16/2013 c1 40CherylB1964
I Like this. The whole Idea that Gabriel signals the end of days is why I never could accept his 'death'. He is either in hiding or God is simply waiting for the right time to bring him back like Castiel.
7/16/2013 c1 NotAProphet
Omg love this hope you write another one :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service