FanFiction.Net
for A story rant

12/10/2015 c2 50Princess Mercy Goetia
Read The Clockmaker's Story and Love Labyrinth of Thorns. Julius route. JuliusXAlice FTW!
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Personally, I wonde how that scene was considered the worst to you. Believe me, tere are other tht are a lot worse than that one. That one would even be mild in comparison. But yeah, she should have stuck up for her morals/values, I agree. However, keep in mind tht Julius/Alice does happen, becaus the manga isn't the truth of the story at all, bc it is only based in the games, where everyone is equal in path. If we were to go with the truth, it's tht she didn't end up being paired specifically with any of the role holders at all, and that's why as you progress through the new manga series that have come out very recently (not that of which you had gotten information from) and the games you start out at square one, as from the most recent games (diamond and joker) and below, Alice had become good friends with everyone eventually but had not chosen anyone romantically, hich is where you start out at the games/manga past Heart. So, pretty much. Juliusand Alice is very much real, so dont despair lol. The manga only came out after the games became popular, an the newest taking place in clover and joker all have Alice set in the same place, a having stronger bonds and tight friendships with each role holder, but just that, but then which grows for the chosen role holder of the manga or game.
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Alice is in her late teens, even not taking into account spoilerish complications about her real age. She is definitely not as young as 14. The age thing aside, please don't make jokes about rape. I'm sorry not to leave a proper review, but I don't think this was appropriate at all.
7/17/2013 c1 33Shadow Fox 2013
:) Cute! Alice IS really stupid at time *grumbles* :P
7/17/2013 c1 1LouLorrem
Ah, you might end up adding to this little one-shot, because that ain't the only incredibly stupid thing Alice is going to do.
7/17/2013 c1 3OTAKUbooknerd-OBN
I know how you feel... *covers face with hands* Alice can be rather...irksome at times...
7/17/2013 c1 Know-it-all Nerd
I like the way you express you rants; however bear in mind that Alice in Wondeland was written in the 1800's in England and therefore HnKnA is set in the same place and time (this explains their clothes and the old fashioned way of excecution "off with their head").
Correct me if I'm wrong but I distinctly remember that in the 1800's girls at the minimum age of 12 could marry with parental consent and stayed like that until the late 1900's. Girls were allowed to get married at the early age of 12 thus they were allowed to 'sleep' with who they were married with. And considering Alice looks 14 (to you, Alice looks 16 to me) then she'd be allowed.
Sorry for the long review.
7/16/2013 c1 2Estellos
It's not really stupid if you think about it. In fact it was one of my fave scenes and Peter isn't even my favorite. (SPOILER) Alice doesn't end up with Julius. In fact they have little to no contact in the entire manga. She (kinda) ends up with Blood.

P.S. If you want you can check out my story named "Checkered Mask" I'd love your feedback :)