for In the darkness

12/20/2019 c1 Guest
This good please could you do a sequel
9/17/2015 c1 Shooting star
Please make this more than a one shot! Have dipper and Mabel discover Ellie and they team up and kick Gideon's sorry ass to New Mexico!
4/22/2015 c1 8sort of abandoned
I liked this. I was going to say that this should be continued into more than a oneshot, before I realised that it was in fact continued. Also, my nickname is Ellie LOL. But it doesn't stand for Elanor, only Ellen (Which is actually my middle name, as my real name - Cha*****e, is too unbelievably chavvy. Lmfao.)
1/21/2015 c1 2coolcat23
me to
8/13/2014 c1 Guest
I hate Gideon. And I wish Ellie were a real gravity falls character, she seems really sweet and nice.
3/12/2014 c1 Spooks
You should put her in one of your stories! Have her meet the Pines...
1/3/2014 c1 10Dragon Faller
This is kinda sad. I HATE GIDEON SO MUCH! GAHHHHH!
11/13/2013 c1 The Word Nerd 424
Love LOve LOVE IT!
11/12/2013 c1 1JustaFaller
awesome!
9/29/2013 c1 5PonyFalls
:D This is awesome!
8/22/2013 c1 Guest
I got an idea when Gideon is dating Mabel Mabel here's noise where Eleanor is locked in and Mabel follows the noise and finds Eleanor and steals the book away from Gideon and Mabel frees Eleanor and it happy :) ...except for ...Gideon . -_-
7/29/2013 c1 5Top Hatss and Bow Tiess
I really liked the idea of it all :) i also liked how you chose to write it, point of view wise. Keep up the good work :)
7/23/2013 c1 13Lil ol Glittery Fictions
Due to such kind reviews I have decided to publish this as a full story instead of a one shot. I will publish it as a different story called: Darkness revenge, this will be chapter one. Thank you all for your kind words and support :)
7/18/2013 c1 8giddypetit
This was amazing O_O
7/18/2013 c1 15CatherineHarris
:o I had this idea, too. I thought Gideon could have a sister or brother, lol. NO worry, I didn't write about a story like this and I won't :P Lawl.
25 Page 1 2 Next »