FanFiction.Net
for Mir Image

5/24/2016 c1 dylan
solid 12/10 tbh
5/18/2016 c13 Guest
What's going to happen?! God this story is insanely good, please update! thank you very much!
12/12/2015 c13 333nayd3
Wow, this fic is so fantastic. It's really interesting and it captivates. Also interesting plot - so cool. I really like the codes too. Complicated and fascinating. Anyways, I hope you update this thing soon, it's really great! :)
10/30/2015 c13 4GlassPlakton
Great story! I can't wait for the next update
7/9/2015 c6 ArtofthePlate
...Well.

Okay, then!

I don't ordinarily read fics like that, but yours are less "50 Shades of Grey" and more "Game of Thrones." You know, character development and a well-written plot along with the sex. Nothing happens without a reason.

Man, I feel bad for both of them now.
7/1/2015 c13 lostbluefox
ohhh yes
thanks for the update hun
this story is always great to catch up with
7/1/2015 c13 3Basileos
Awesome! :D Been waiting for this chapter a loooong time. XD Can't wait for the next. :) :) :) :)
7/1/2015 c13 34Alitote
Canada you're so salty! I love the sarcasm and sass from the maple baby!
Anyway hope you update soon and I love your work!
7/1/2015 c13 41Hinotorihime
This was a really nice change of pace from the smut, which was starting to turn me off, honestly, and I love your Estonia!
7/1/2015 c13 Guest
Thanks for the update
4/20/2015 c12 FireFox Vixen
Love!
2/11/2015 c12 Mike
I freaking love this. I seriously wanted Canada to get really snippy after the 'goodbye kiss' and to just quick flip them the bird and then vanish into nothing.

I would have died laughing.
9/13/2014 c12 Guest
I absolutely LOVE this story, can't wait to read more :D
7/7/2014 c12 6iamtheredangel
This. is. so. good. 3 3 3
7/7/2014 c12 fangirlHetalia
Yeeaaah! Things getting hot in the shower! XD What the heck!? I REALLY hope something comes back to bite them in the as- butt for everything they done... stupid bosses... So he's gonna have to trust Estonia?
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »