for Tame Me Not

6/3 c4 12Esmereilda
same it's dead it was just getting good
6/2 c2 Esmereilda
yea good luck with that 'snorts'
6/2 c1 Esmereilda
unfortunately for u albus but she's used to dealing with schemers so I doubt ull find a pawn in her
1/8 c4 3Gemesies
little wrong in your story and i hate realy that it's not Portgas D. Rogue but Portgas D. Rouge Rogue was Severus Rogue in french
9/6/2020 c3 Nad19
why ever you need to explain, that's your advantage please!
9/6/2020 c3 Nad19
I am sorry for wasting your time, but I get really mad that I just skip all this nonsense
9/6/2020 c1 Nad19
hey hey hey, she IS pregnant ya know? how did he supposed to carry her like a sack of potato with bulging stomach?
9/6/2020 c1 Nad19
huh, you mean marine?
8/5/2020 c4 6era-romance
a bit of a wastecould've been a good story but it's a little long winded and doesn't really go anywhere. basically ur main is summoned and deaged, gives birth, we learn that dumbles and his cohorts are manipulative f.. ks and that's it. that is the sum of your story. the earlier chapters are great, it's only once you get to the hogwarts portion of the story that things get tiresome
if u decide to rewrite and continue, u need only restart from ur mains arrival in hogwarts. the rest was good
6/14/2020 c4 Foxy chibi
Is this story going to be discontinued or is it on hiatus?
4/26/2020 c4 13Olaf74
Absolutely AMAZING! Please write more.
4/7/2020 c4 gamzeechristian
Update please this is amazing
4/6/2020 c4 6TekoloKuautli
Hahahaha! Though I normally don't understand this Ron-hate I enjoy when bullies get their just desserts. Boy, are the sheep in for a rude awakening, the people of the One Piece world are used to the rule 'strength is the answer' and 'survival of the fittest'. Flowery or threatening words mean squat when you can take care of your problems with your bare fists. If I had to describe the world Rogue came from is Wild. Mere cattle can't compare to a wild predator used to battle for survival, heck, Rogue willingly let a bunch of other expectant mothers and their infants die in her place.

As for the Krum kid... I couldn't stop smiling, this has to be the first time we get to see Roger get the chance to be a father and husband, and if what canon says about his character is true... well, didn't he destroy entire islands or bases or something for insulting his crew? I almost don't want to imagine what he will do after he hears about their plans and slander against the woman who fell in love with him despite his impending death; also confused as to why Draco cares so much... I'm very hyped with this story.
3/17/2020 c2 Dendule95
Plllllease update
2/21/2020 c3 mimica3466
Please, her name is Portgas D Rouge. You can go check on internet if you want.
Good luck for your next chapters, but I don't think I read more.
(sorry to my grammar and other, but I'm not english, so I don't speak very well).
272 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »