for Tame Me Not

11/27/2014 c3 link1211
cool
11/2/2014 c3 kyubbi lover 98
update soon please I love this story
9/27/2014 c3 IK
This was annoyingly long winded, but did make an emotional connection to the story. Namely it ticked me off.
9/11/2014 c3 belladu57
Very good
8/25/2014 c3 Beskar Alor'ad
This is a really enjoyable story, hope it is continued soon
8/11/2014 c2 Guest
Don't de-age your characters next time. It gives to much opportunity to the old manipulative bastard.
8/8/2014 c2 Guest
The magical world of the potterverse doesn't have DNA tests
8/3/2014 c3 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please! XD
7/24/2014 c3 27Freefan1412
This is an interesting set up in so far that it is meant to amaze. In general, I like stories where the magical world is getting awed. ;)
Still, I noticed some things. For one, in this chapter, the argument between Dumbledore and rouge took long paragraphs to lead to basically nothing while they only just repeated themselves, but also talk past each other. Now in a real world argument, such things might happen, but in fiction, it mostly just bores the reader. I liked that Rouge stood up to Dumbeldore and told him her unedited opinion, but beyond that, I'm of the opinion that 'actions speak louder than words'. Rouge is a former pirate. A Roger Pirate at that. As such she should not be used to try and argue her way out of anything. Or maybe even to use words first. If someone stands in the way, than they get beaten up. In general, I have the impression that Rouge doesn't behave very experienced-pirate like. Why does she bother with the wizards at all once she realized how they are? I'm recalling the scene in Mock Town where Luffy and Zoro do not beat up Bellamy even though they were perfectly capable of it. In that same way, shouldn't the wizards (when she doesn't need them) be below Rouge's attention? If she truly doesn't care for what they have to tell her, than that's rather how I think an above-average-pirate's reaction should be. Really, why doesn't she let actions speak? Not that a verbal lashing isn't interesting, but there are lots of ways to get her message across when her words are obviously only treated as the tantrum of a hormonal teenager. I'm also thinking she isn't paranoid enough as the mother of Roger's children and a former pirate. What if they poison her?
7/6/2014 c1 explorer girl in training
That's what I thought of when I saw her name was cataleya, i immediately thought of the movie colombiana
6/8/2014 c3 Guest
Oh my, you have no idea how much I like this story. Please update soon.
5/7/2014 c3 Silky Button
wow... Dumbles, Kitty-Kat-Lady, and Nursie sure are annoying in this story ;)
haha

Love the babies! :D {want to hug them sooooo much right now!}

I wish there was some way she could change her appearance. de-aging stories are kind of annoying (both for the poor 'victim' and the reader) and I can't help but feel ROGUE ;) has enough problems to deal with haha!

this is pretty good!
5/7/2014 c2 Silky Button
minus the fact that i HATE Snape... so I HATE the Lily/Snape pairing... I am actually enjoying this story (considering I've never read/watched One Piece)

that in itself is an accomplishment. nice work! ;)
5/1/2014 c3 Braeden1002
First of all, wanted to say that you are off to a great start with this story. Even now I still enjoy coming back and rereading the story. Though I have one question in regards to Rogue, her children, and any potential friends and family that she gains; and that is at the end of Triwizard Tournament will she head back to the One Piece world and look for Robin or will she be stuck in the Harry Potter Universe?
4/3/2014 c3 26Fi Suki Saki
I was like "Go Rouge! Kill them all!" Because Minerva and Dumbydore acted like that to Rouge...!

Btw, i call her in here Rouge, not Rogue... Because that's what her name is. Though i understand why some people mistake her name, the spell... I did once before.

I wonder what would happen next...
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »