for Tame Me Not

4/6/2020 c4 6TekoloKuautli
Hahahaha! Though I normally don't understand this Ron-hate I enjoy when bullies get their just desserts. Boy, are the sheep in for a rude awakening, the people of the One Piece world are used to the rule 'strength is the answer' and 'survival of the fittest'. Flowery or threatening words mean squat when you can take care of your problems with your bare fists. If I had to describe the world Rogue came from is Wild. Mere cattle can't compare to a wild predator used to battle for survival, heck, Rogue willingly let a bunch of other expectant mothers and their infants die in her place.

As for the Krum kid... I couldn't stop smiling, this has to be the first time we get to see Roger get the chance to be a father and husband, and if what canon says about his character is true... well, didn't he destroy entire islands or bases or something for insulting his crew? I almost don't want to imagine what he will do after he hears about their plans and slander against the woman who fell in love with him despite his impending death; also confused as to why Draco cares so much... I'm very hyped with this story.
3/17/2020 c2 Dendule95
Plllllease update
2/21/2020 c3 mimica3466
Please, her name is Portgas D Rouge. You can go check on internet if you want.
Good luck for your next chapters, but I don't think I read more.
(sorry to my grammar and other, but I'm not english, so I don't speak very well).
11/9/2019 c4 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
9/21/2019 c4 nat
just an idea have gol. reborn into harry potter world and have him speak in front of people telling them to leave his wife alone.
7/7/2019 c4 huskielover94
This story is great. I love it. I love how realistic Rogues reaction to her family is. I hope you continue it. I hope Sergei Krum is Roger.
5/1/2019 c4 Dezzi95
More more more! lol
2/7/2019 c4 24kuu.mochizuki.3
more please, this story is simply fantastic, and i would love to read the rest of this incredible story. :3
1/9/2019 c4 1lolo nade
it's good but there's so much unnecessary text
9/5/2018 c1 LunarReads
If it’s been twenty months since he’s been executed shouldn’t Ace be born by now
9/5/2018 c1 LunarReads
Do you mean fifteen *months* year old
9/3/2018 c4 idzipatricia8
More please
7/13/2018 c1 yukina140292
please update this story!
7/12/2018 c4 6xxSnowxxAngelxx
I love this story so far... but it kills me every time I see a sentence drawn out excessively with 'as'. I think there were some paragraphs that were one sentence because of all the 'as' used. Also, Ace's moms name is 'Rouge' like the color, not Rogue... so that also kinda annoys me (been willfully ignoring it and pretending it says Rouge). Again, I love the story and the idea, but it'd be even better if you could fix the run-on sentences. Sorry if this comes across as rude or something... I am not meaning to be...
6/15/2018 c4 53BlackMoon3464