for Tame Me Not

2/26/2017 c4 Zak
Hey dude. Really liking the story so far. Hope you can update it soon. Really looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Thanks.
2/25/2017 c4 Guest
Nice! Just reread :)
1/26/2017 c4 Zac
Hey there dude. Really loving this story so far. Hope you do the next chapter soon, because I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks!
12/12/2016 c4 The unknown l
Cool
11/25/2016 c4 Crystal Knight
Holy Fuck Sergei is Roger isn't he!?
Damn if I was Rouge I probably would have blown up by now and shot people for good measure I mean seriously you people are rude as fuck
Keep on the writes
11/23/2016 c4 Lilypad1820
Wait so is Sergei a One Piece thing or a Harry Potter thing? I think he's Roger reincarnated... Be totally hilarious if he was...
Rogue: "You... you... you imbecile!" *Tosses her flashy powers about and destroys everything* "You're supposed to be dead!"
Roger: "Surprise!"

I have no idea why Draco's acting weird(er for this fic). You'll have to update and tell me! ;3

Although (just something I observed and thought about) eventually Rogue's gonna get tired of snapping and repeating herself all the time because people just don't listen... Sorry; I said people, I meant wizards who think that they are creators gift to man-kind... So I would think that instead of wasting her breath arguing; she would instead ignore being called Potter refusing to answer and accidentally-on purpose call everyone else names who mess up hers. Just as a little payback. X3
11/23/2016 c4 MAHA1959
oh, oh, I'm looking forwards to the next chapters of this story. I loke so much Rogue. i want to know the reaction of Lily, Severus, her siblings and what will happen with her babies. Grrr, i dislike this Dumby ! oh, I want to slp him ! to separate a mother from her children, that's so scandalous !
11/21/2016 c4 17joakiiin-14
¬°Great story!
Really witty
10/28/2016 c4 ZyteWCDb
I have three things to say about this story. 1. Holy motherfucking shit I am enjoying the everloving fuck out of this story. 2. This story is now in my top 10 favourite fanfictions I have ever read. 3. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be done, hope it is soon, cuz my eyes are eating this shit like the fucking Cookie Monster, and can't get enough of it. That is all. Zyte out.
10/25/2016 c1 Guest
One can only wonder if Robin is going to meet Luffy much sooner than in canon, since Garp may not let the girl live alone since her godmother/aunt vanished before his eyes.
10/15/2016 c4 sundrawnshadow
yes yes keep it up hahahaha!
10/14/2016 c4 salsas100
Nice story, but I wonder about the lake. They don't take her babies hostage won't they?
10/3/2016 c4 MissAnimeOtakoos
What do i think? You, want to know what I think...well then...here it is. *deep breath* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSSEE MAKE MORE! not to rush you but please update soon! I absolutely loved this chapter and story altogether!
10/3/2016 c1 Angel Winx
Can Roger be reborn into the wizarding world and be reunited with Rogue and his children
9/27/2016 c4 1NewtonianLaw134
please tell me you are planning to update this soon, I really want to know what happens next
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »