for Family Issues

8/21/2020 c5 f.tastarossa
Please please please more chapter!
Such a good brother Amiamon-nii!
8/21/2020 c4 f.tastarossa
I love your story. Hard to find brotherly love from these two demon! Thanks for a nice fiction!
5/6/2020 c5 7Amnesiac Goldfish
The plot is well made and makes me think of when Rin's brothers would drag him to Gehenna, kicking, scratching, screaming and covered with flames. Hoping for another awesome update
4/30/2020 c5 Bb34
Nice fic.
1/8/2020 c5 Felicja
Very well written, good job!
12/18/2019 c5 3Decipher the Cipher FMSKHU
Ah, I love this! I’ve been looking for Rin’s demon brothers fanfiction for a long time! Yours is amazing and I love it, but it’s a shame that you are rarely active and that inspiration is kinda scarce in this fandom. Hope you get inspiration and update!
11/20/2019 c5 CoolioPiPi
This chapter is super good! Grammar and punctuation are better that a lot of other fan fictions. I love the character monologues and how you’ve used them to allow the readers to establish a deeper understanding of factors within the story. I can’t wait to read more!
10/14/2019 c5 MoonShadow2003
Awww, i love this, i hope you continue.
7/28/2019 c5 Wicked Witch of the Web
Brilliant story, this is the second time I’ve read it and I really enjoyed it XD
7/20/2019 c5 Guest
I have read this story so many times because it’s so amazing! Hope you’ll update soon
5/13/2019 c5 24dnofsunshine
I spent the last hour and a half reading this story, and I enjoyed every word. The concept is very interesting and you've kept everyone in character (which I think is hard, especially for Mephisto and Amaimon). I love your descriptions of Rin are very well written. I like that you've put a lot of emphasis on his human half.

I'm a person who probably gets obsessed with something a little too easily, too, so I understand your struggles of not finding enough content for this fandom. XD I first watched blue exorcist in like, 2013 or so, and I went and re-watched it recently and I'm like "I NEED content" lol.

I know it's been a while since you last posted, but I hope you find the inspiration/energy/time to write soon. I very much love this idea, and would love to see it continued.
3/26/2019 c5 haileyweston90
I love this story an have read it many, many times I would love to see this story continued
3/10/2019 c5 Guest
I still can't wait to see if you will be able to update, this is one of my favotites! I hope things are going well for you! :)
2/18/2019 c5 Awesomegal30026
I really like this story and what you did. Please post another chapter soon. I wanna know what happens next.
1/10/2019 c5 Guest