for MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake

6/25/2016 c1 RussetPearl
lol
This is so hilariously stupid. And very accurately reminds me of some of the worse lotr fanfics.
Thanks. Great story.
12/17/2015 c1 Guest
It was rushed. It's impossible to watch the trilogy six times in one day because the day isn't long enough. Everyone was horrifically out-of-character...

I loved it.

The only box this doesn't tick is that MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake is too easy to pronounce, and I can forgive it for that.
10/27/2013 c1 4XxEnigmaxX
beautiful. LMAO i loved it. it was so fucking funny! ahahaha i did not expect her to be with gollum ahahaha
8/31/2013 c1 Georgie Longlegs
This is awesome! :) Really enjoyed this, very funny!
8/31/2013 c1 2Atroxia
Poor Gollum xD
8/24/2013 c1 2k+Hawki
Well, to be fair, the Fellowship of the Ring isn’t exactly the most balanced group in terms of gender…then again, Mary Sues are the scourge of Middle-earth, so anyway:

-"If only I could meet him for real." She said with a delicate sigh.

Should be a comma after “real” instead of a full stop, “She” shouldn’t be capitalized.

-Well, when one names their daughter MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake, I think psychiatry issues may rest at least partially with the parents in terms of responsibility...

-Moving down a bit, blanket “lol” comment for the Fellowship’s reactions.

-I guess Ms Cupcake should be commended for ending the torture quickly by not dragging her existence further into ‘The Two Towers’ and ‘Return of the King’, and not taking characters such as Eomer and Faramir down to her depths of depravity in the process. Still, commendations primarily go to you, the author. Works well as both satire and structurally. I suppose it’s easy to parody Sues/Stus, but here at least, it’s done well, and stands on its own merits.
8/13/2013 c1 3Devil Reader
Funny...and mind scarring. I don't think I have ever been traumatized by comedy before. Nice job!
8/11/2013 c1 Guest
Half hilarious and half utterly terrifying. Completely awesome!
8/7/2013 c1 Thranduil's Party Moose VIII
LOVE IT! Wow! I haven't seen a Mary-sue that falls in love with Gollum yet, but I thank you for finaly making one real! I 3 this story! My Grandma think Gollum is handsome. You do know what you have to do to get kids, right? That is a bit gross but oh well, still it was good.

Many creepy Gollum coughs,

Gollum girl2003 Coraline.
7/20/2013 c1 65Frodo's sister
That was funny.
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Hahahaha, now that was actually really good! :D I was sceptical at first, because Mary Sue fun stories have become quite a popular thing to write which makes it hard to find something entirely new and inventive. But something about yours attracted me and now I'm happy it did. Because aside from the ridiculous name MagnoliaCinderellsCupcake which somehow gets funnier the more often it is mentioned, I really love the twist of this. I had a feeling already that there had to be some surprise at the end, since the repeating line "(she) pranced away with a giggle" indicated something like this, but I really didn't expect *that* to happen. But even now I'm still chuckling about the mental image of Sam and Frodo's faces falling... xD

This was a really lovely and amusing shot. Thanx a lot for sharing!
7/18/2013 c1 3Nirette
...
Waaaaaat
That was unexpected
Especially the Gollum babies

...
xD

One thing: "They both settled themselves in for a long row to Murder." I think you mean Mordor. Other than that, brilliant :)
7/18/2013 c1 4BooksMakeMagicForMe
Aww, I want to hear more about the litter of little Gollums!
7/17/2013 c1 34germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
Teeheehee. Darling, you even managed to WRITE like a demented 13-year-old fangirl! *cackles evilly*

Has your sister killed you yet for this? And does your husband know what you're up to with classic literature? *grins*

Seriously, though, nice one!