for If Andy Knew

5/7 c4 jeromy scott
dang andy is pissed with woody
5/6 c4 jeromy scott
more chapters please keep me posted every morning
3/14 c2 1MarvelousFanfic
I love this new version of toy story as a fanfic. nice work!
3/8 c4 4Kristy LeeKL
I like the concept of Andy knowing the toys are alive. That I why I chose this fanfic.
It will be hard to have that conversation with Woody when Andy's mom is there. Please update!
2/5 c1 Guest
Interesting. I think Disney on ice version the ending scene Andy heard and knew the toys coming to life, then he went upstairs and enjoying with them.
9/10/2021 c1 Lewis Moreman
Very nice story and I was always wondering ‘bout what happened if the toys were seen alive
5/5/2021 c4 jeromy scott
i love this story i noticed there are three chapters need more chapters
1/1/2020 c4 haleyham92
when is the next chapter cant wait!
12/7/2019 c1 G
please make more of this I really like it so please more
10/10/2019 c2 Guest
Im a huge fan and like i like tey storey this is like SO hot and stuph bro, like no cap. Keep going and stuff,.
10/28/2018 c4 4TheFastFox
THIS IS THE BEST TOY STORY PARODY I'VE EVER SEEN!
9/11/2017 c1 marilena
Alice and Arthur became King and Queen of Camelot after he pulled Excalibur from the stone and they were crowned. One fine morning Alice decided to go for a walk in the woods but she forgot to warn her husband that she's going and she leaves the castle with her mare Heather. Until they stopped when they saw a label on top from teh forest reading Tulgey woods. Without a hesitation they enter and they meet strange forest creatures such a mother trumpet duck and her kids two shovel pelicans umbrella vultures and a mirror bird. Having enough the mare leaves her mistress who now became frightened and desperate to find a way to return back to camelot. Alice sees a strange animal who points to her a way and she smiles thanking it but as she goes there she gasps and stopped. A broom dog came and it was sweeping the way and when it arrived on her it stopped and barked:Are You lost Mrs?. Alice says to the broom dog:Yes if You please kind lady do You know where Camelot is?. The broom dog barked saying:You must be Queen Alice the wife of King Arthur it's a pleasure to meet You madam follow me. Queen Alice follows the broom dog only to find a broom cat sweeping the way and as she came to their way she swept it all leaving only a piece and the dog leaves the queen to deal with the snobbish cat. Queen Alice stood there before she sighed sadly and exclaimed:Oh dear now i will never find my way home back to my husband. She finds a pice of rock and sits down and says:Well if soemone is lost my dear mother said that a good advice is to stay there and wait patiently till someone will come and look for you. She hadn't realised that her husband had followed her because he wondered if she had an affair with Lancelot but he was relieved to see that she didn't. Then she asked a little loud:But who could be possibly thinking of searching me in here?. The pencil birds looked at each other before replying:Maybe Your husband King Arthur is searching For You Queen Alice. Alice said giving a small sob:Good advice [sniffing] If i had followed My good advice i wouldn't be here but that's my fault. One of the pencil birds said:It isn't Your fault Mrs Alice. Queen Alice said sobbing:But yes it is cause i always give myself some good advice [singing] but i really seldom followed it. The accordion owl came out of her place nd said:Oh Your highness there's no reason to cry. Queen Alice continued singing:Well that explains the trouble that i'm in everytime be patient is a very good advice but waiting for hours makes me curious [hears a honking noise]. Mother trumpet duck apepared and said:There there Queen Alice everything is gonna be fine Your husband might be somewhere here so You don't have to worry. The young queen looked at her saying:Thank You Mrs duck but where could he possible be [continues singing] and i'd love the change for something strange to begin. King Arthur stared at his wife sadly because she was already giving up the hope of finding him as she continued singing:Well i made a very merry way going along but i never stopped to reason. The umbrella vultures who were perched on a branch looked at each other sadly before looking symphathetically at the young queen who continued singing this time crying too:Oh I should have known that there's a price to pay for my curiousness some day maybe some day [ tears fall from her blue eyes as she holds a handchierf and she wipes them]. The pencil birds look at each other sadly before crying as well and they look over and see a young man probably twenty eight years old wearing a navy blue royal attire. His hair was blonde so was his beard and they saw his blue eyes streamed with tears as well and they knew it was the Queen's husband. She continued singing before sobbing on her handchierf:I give myself very good advice but i really seldom followed [crying on her handchierf]. The hammer birds the umbrella vulture cry too and they disappeared magically. King Arthur was crying as well because his wife gave up on him and she was crying. She sang while crying:Will i ever learn the things i should?. All the animals disappeared magically and so did the forest leaving Queen Alice to sob hopelessly saying:Oh i wish I could return back to Camelot but i don't know my way. Suddenly she heard someone approaching her and she felt strong arms wrapping around her as she was crying and tears fall into her hair. She looked up and saw her husband King Arthur holding her into his arms and she hugged him as he said:Please don't give up again and don't cry again It breaks my heart.
8/30/2017 c1 marilena
Once upon a time there was a young king named Arthur. He was a powerfull yet kind and lovable man who was loved by everyone in his kingdom even his girlfriend who is a Queen from a nearby kingdom. But suddenly his cousin Knight Lancelot was hated by his stepmother Hera and one day Lancelot killed accidently a woman and her kid due to madness goddess Hera send to him and King Arthur had to calm him down when the Queen of Mycenae asked what happened. Lancelot told the whole story to the Queen of Mycenae who gasped at this because Goddess Hera would be so cruel over him and she told him to forget all this he has to do Twelve difficult labours. One by One the labours are done King Arthur killed the nemean lion also the lernean hydra he captured the golden hind of Artemis and the erymanthian boar. But one labour the king's girlfriend found very funny yet disgusting the same time was to clean the stables of the Queen of Hungary because her cows pooped all over the stables and it would take days. Queen Alice worried about her dear husband that he won't come alive when suddenly she saw him coming with Lancelot and she was very glad to see them unharmed and her husband said:I told you my dear queen i'll be alive. Then she and her husband returned to camelot so they could have an heir to the throne leaving Lancelot to clean the poop out of the stableswith river kill the stymphalian birds and capture the wild cretan cow whose breath kills anyone in a blink of eye. Lancelot also takes the mares of the Queen of Ukraine who are tame and vegetarian. Now lancelot returned to Camelot and requested from Queen Alice to follow him on the next labour. She and he roam into the garden and she asked:Now dear cousin Lancelot what's the matter? why do you need me in the next task?. Lancelot said:I'm sure You won't believe if i tell You where we have to go next. She said:Don't tell me we have to go to France. He said:Kind of maybe even in Spain to the land where the Amazons live. Queen Alice is Shocked at this and she said:What to those women for what reasson we have to go there?. He said:Well we must go there and obtain the girdle of Queen Hippolyte. She said:Isn't it a little spooky from us to go and ask the Queen to give us her girdle?. He said:You know i think maybe you're right. When suddenly he and Alice see that King Arthur heard the entire conversation the whole time and demanded to know what's going on here. Queen Alice said to her husband:My dear Arthur well i and Lancelot have to travell to the Amazons and Obtain the Girdle of Queen Hippolyte. King Arthur asked:Are You two crazy?. Going to a foreign country and taking the girdle of a Queen?. She said:Tell that to him not on me.
8/30/2017 c1 marilena
It was one cold day here in Camelot and my husband King Arthur and I his beautiful queen were sitting in chairs and talking about having children in the near future and we both wanted to have a beautiful little daughter with skin white as snow lips red as cherries and hair blonde like the sun when suddenly a messanger came up and said:Pardon me for destroying the talk but Sir Lancelot du lac requieres Your wife for a minute!. King Arthur asked:What's the cause?. The messanger said:He wants from her to accompany him to his labour number 9. I said hopefully:Okay tell him that i'm coming in a second. The messanger bowed down before me and my husband and left to announce to Lancelot that i'll come in a second and i looked over to my husband saying:I'm sorry dear Arthur but he requieres to see me imediatelly. He said:I do hope he doesn't wants to use You against me for i'll kill him if he ever dares that. I said to him gently:Don't worry i'll kill him with my own hands if he wants that. Soon i put my best gown and walked downstairs to find Lancelot who said:What took You so long cousin alice?. He and I walked out of the castle unknowing that my husband King Arthur had followed me wanting to know the reasson of the sudden pleading to go with lancelot on his mission. I asked raising my eyebrow:Okay what kind of mission is this and You want my help Lancelot?. In my mind i was praying so hard not to be the acquiring of the queen's golden girdle but he said:We have to go either in France either in Spain where the Amazons live. I said moving my hands like crazy:If it is the Amazons i won't go because they can kill us if they're ordered please Lancelot don't tell me we have to go there and do something Unpredictable to the Queen?. He said smacking his hand on his forehead saying:Jesus Christ i didn't said that Cousin Alice i'm not a violent Person we have to go there and acquiere something from her. I said:We should go there and acquiere something from her like what?. He said:The Queen of mycenae told me to go there and acquiere the golden girdle of Queen Hippolyte [Guinevere]. I said shocked:Say what now?. Suddenly i heard a voice talking to me:Alice dear what happened why did You screamed?. I turned my head and saw my husband King Arthur wearing his best clothes and the golden crown glistened on his head and i could see worry filled in his blue eyes as I said:Well i discovered why Lancelot needs me!. He said:Then what's the reasson of the secret [looks to lancelot] Tell me why do You need my wife?. Lancelot said:If You want to believe this Cousin Arthur she has to come with me to accompany me on labour number 9. King Arthur raised his left eyebrow and said:And where do You and she have to go and how far?. Lancelot said:We have to go to either France or Spain i don't know where the Amazons live do you know Alice where they live?. I said shrugging my shoulders:How should i know? I have never visited them!. King Arthur said:so let me guess You and her are going to the Amazons if though You don't where they live?. Lancelot gulped nervously:I think they live in France. I said:Maybe You're right. King Arthur said to Lancelot:And what buisiness brings You there?. He said:Because Goddess Hera made me lose my mind i accidently killed a woman and her child and to return back to my normal self Goddess Pithia told me to visit the Queen of Mycenae and do Twelve labours and i did eight.
King Arthur said to him:Now tell me what business brings You in the country of the Amazons?. I said worrieldy:Yeah Lancelot why do You also requiere me to join You in that mission?. Lancelot said:I and Alice have to go to the Land of Amazons because i need to bring back to the Queen of mycenae the Queen's golden girdle. King Arthur was very shocked at this and he glared disapprovingly at Lancelot:And do You think i allow my wife to go there alone then if there's a war i'm coming too. I said:No Arthur You can't they'll kill You in the spot Men are not allowed there. He said:But my wife if she kills You then i have nothing to live and i choose to die with You even if it means being killed in a war. I said holding his hands in my own:But who will rule the kingdom?. He knew that was true and he couldn't come too but he made Bohort and Isolde promise to him to rule the kingdom if we don't return back alive. We mounted our horses and when the first sunrays shone up we left the kingdom and went to country of Amazons with me praying that they'll be friendly and my husband saying:Don't worry my dear Alcie they'll be friendly i swear.
8/30/2017 c1 marilena
Because Ruber was trying to attack Camelot and kill King Arthur and his wife Queen Alice due to revenge he wants on them Queen alice was walking in the hall one time to the left and one time to the right which made Lancelot finally snap at her saying:
[Lancelot] One more time you do this i swear i'll kill you alice.
[Tiffany] Oh Lancelot shut up She has the right opportunity to worry about.
[Isolde] Oh Alice it's okay everything will be fine at least You're still alive and so is the king.
[Alice] I know Isolde but i am very worried.
[Panagiotis] It's normal Alice but we are all still here with you and him.
In the meantime King Arthur was walking with his cousin Queen Guinevere de Galorus and his sister Princess Sophia and they were looking at his wife who was pasisng forward and backward worriedly making Lancelot to sigh because he knew how she felt when suddenly when queen alice gazed at the sky she got a brilliant idea and she said:
[Queen Alice] I've got it Guys and Girls please take your seats for i will recite after the prayer a church poem.
[Lancelot] Oh no!.
[Tiffany] Brilliant idea cousin Alice!.
She then glares out of the window small tears dripping from her eyes and rolling down to her cheeks as Lancelot felt sorry fro her becuase he knew she was really young and her life with Arthur had just started and it was truly unfair to die before she started saying:
[Queen Alice] Πατερ ημων ω εν τοις ουρανοις αγιασθητο το ονομα σου ελθετω η βασιλεια σου γεννηθητω το θελημα σου ως εν ουρανων και επι της γης.
[Lancelot] What is she doing?.
[Tiffany] I believe she's saying the orthodox prayer.
[Queen Alice] Τον αρτων ημων τον επιουσιων δως και ημεις σημερον και αφες ημην τα οφεληματα ημων ως και εμεις αφιεμεν τις οφειλετες ημων και μη ισυνεγκεις ημας εις περασμων αλλαρισα ημας απο του πονηρου.
She hadn't heard the footsteps of her husband walking close to her and she looked up on the sky hopefully that Lord Jesus will answer her prayer and teras filled her blue eyes as she sighed sadly but decided she'll continue the prayer even though she was not in the mood. King Arthur couldn't help but feel sadness for his wife he wanted her to be safe but he knew it would be hopeless and soon she would die and leave him alone and even through he didn't wanted that deep down he hoped that lord jesus could be able to save her from the evil clutches of his one most trusted knight.
[Queen Alice] Διευχων των αγιων πατερων ημων Κυριε Ιησου χριστε ο θεος ελλεησων κισος ονιμας Αμην.
Suddenly she feels a hand touching her shoulder and she turns to look and sees her dear husband King Arthur looking at her worry filled in his two blue eyes and she huggs him saying:
[Queen Alice] I hope Lord Jesus will answer the prayer and i hope he can help us save our kingdom and maybe even save me because i know Ruber wants me dead first than You.
[King Arthur] Don't worry my dear Queen I'm sure that he will answer your prayer and save our kingdom and heal You.
She nodded and after the embrace she looks up on the sky and says with determination:
[Queen Alice] Dear Lord Jesus as You can see us from up there there is an evil man called Ruber he used to be my husband's most trusted knight but he betrayed for his magic blinded him and now he wants to rule the kingdom by killing me and my husband oh please dear lord don't allow that happen to us my husband fears for my life and he doesn't wants to lose me and i'm too young to die i'm only seventeen oh please dear lord help us and to show my gratidute You and Your mother will come my first born daughter's christening.
[Guinevere] I hope that Lord jesus will answer her prayer and he will come down and help.
[Lancelot] I hope that too dear sister!.
Suddenly a bright light shone down upon the castle and the window opened loudly scaring the hell out of Guinevere Tiffany Lancelot and Bohort and soon Lord jesus himself appeared out of the light and said:
[Lord Jesus] My dear daughter that became a beautiful queen herself i heard Your prayer and the poem you recited and i'll be honoured to help You and your husband King Arthur and also always know that God will always be by Your side.
He disappeared and everybody did their jesus christ symbol and thanked the holy spirit for this and even the lord himself and soon came the day of the big fight. King Arthur despite having an injured arm followed his wife who walked downstairs searching for Lady Julianna and she was calling around. When suddenly a black hooded figure appeared and she hoped it was Lady Julianna but her husband fearing for the worst pulled her into his arms protecting her with all his might as the cloak and hood fall down and Alice's heart went cold.
[Ruber] Ta-Ta.
[Alice and Arthur] Ruber you're behind all this.
She and her husband went to fight with the evil man while Kaley and Garett found a simple thing near a wishing well and they saw king arthur almost about to be killed by Ruber. Queen Alice clenched her fists and charged at Ruber with her own sword and manages to harm him with the best shot. Amazed by their Queen's strength Kaley and Garett start applauding and cheering for her. When suddenly Ruber grabbed the queen by her throat and held the sword of her husband close to her neck and as the king went there to save his wife he warned him:
[Ruber] One more step Your higness and she dies!.
[Arthur] Let her go now!.
But Ruber chuckled evilly and threw the queen down and made her hit through the door and she hit badly and she groaned weakly she couldn't raise up because weakness got the better of her. As for her husband he managed to kill Ruber and then he rushed over to her side as she layed down with blood smearing.
[Kaley] Oh my gosh Your higness are you okay?
[Garett] I don't believe that she'll make it alive.
[Merlin] Shhhhhh!.
[Lancelot] Merlin You're a wizard You can heal her just do it please.
[Guinevere] He's right.
[Merlin] [after examining her wound he shakes his head and says sadly] I'm afraid i cannot do anything to save her She's dying.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »