for If Andy Knew

8/30/2017 c1 marilena
It was one cold day here in Camelot and my husband King Arthur and I his beautiful queen were sitting in chairs and talking about having children in the near future and we both wanted to have a beautiful little daughter with skin white as snow lips red as cherries and hair blonde like the sun when suddenly a messanger came up and said:Pardon me for destroying the talk but Sir Lancelot du lac requieres Your wife for a minute!. King Arthur asked:What's the cause?. The messanger said:He wants from her to accompany him to his labour number 9. I said hopefully:Okay tell him that i'm coming in a second. The messanger bowed down before me and my husband and left to announce to Lancelot that i'll come in a second and i looked over to my husband saying:I'm sorry dear Arthur but he requieres to see me imediatelly. He said:I do hope he doesn't wants to use You against me for i'll kill him if he ever dares that. I said to him gently:Don't worry i'll kill him with my own hands if he wants that. Soon i put my best gown and walked downstairs to find Lancelot who said:What took You so long cousin alice?. He and I walked out of the castle unknowing that my husband King Arthur had followed me wanting to know the reasson of the sudden pleading to go with lancelot on his mission. I asked raising my eyebrow:Okay what kind of mission is this and You want my help Lancelot?. In my mind i was praying so hard not to be the acquiring of the queen's golden girdle but he said:We have to go either in France either in Spain where the Amazons live. I said moving my hands like crazy:If it is the Amazons i won't go because they can kill us if they're ordered please Lancelot don't tell me we have to go there and do something Unpredictable to the Queen?. He said smacking his hand on his forehead saying:Jesus Christ i didn't said that Cousin Alice i'm not a violent Person we have to go there and acquiere something from her. I said:We should go there and acquiere something from her like what?. He said:The Queen of mycenae told me to go there and acquiere the golden girdle of Queen Hippolyte [Guinevere]. I said shocked:Say what now?. Suddenly i heard a voice talking to me:Alice dear what happened why did You screamed?. I turned my head and saw my husband King Arthur wearing his best clothes and the golden crown glistened on his head and i could see worry filled in his blue eyes as I said:Well i discovered why Lancelot needs me!. He said:Then what's the reasson of the secret [looks to lancelot] Tell me why do You need my wife?. Lancelot said:If You want to believe this Cousin Arthur she has to come with me to accompany me on labour number 9. King Arthur raised his left eyebrow and said:And where do You and she have to go and how far?. Lancelot said:We have to go to either France or Spain i don't know where the Amazons live do you know Alice where they live?. I said shrugging my shoulders:How should i know? I have never visited them!. King Arthur said:so let me guess You and her are going to the Amazons if though You don't where they live?. Lancelot gulped nervously:I think they live in France. I said:Maybe You're right. King Arthur said to Lancelot:And what buisiness brings You there?. He said:Because Goddess Hera made me lose my mind i accidently killed a woman and her child and to return back to my normal self Goddess Pithia told me to visit the Queen of Mycenae and do Twelve labours and i did eight.
King Arthur said to him:Now tell me what business brings You in the country of the Amazons?. I said worrieldy:Yeah Lancelot why do You also requiere me to join You in that mission?. Lancelot said:I and Alice have to go to the Land of Amazons because i need to bring back to the Queen of mycenae the Queen's golden girdle. King Arthur was very shocked at this and he glared disapprovingly at Lancelot:And do You think i allow my wife to go there alone then if there's a war i'm coming too. I said:No Arthur You can't they'll kill You in the spot Men are not allowed there. He said:But my wife if she kills You then i have nothing to live and i choose to die with You even if it means being killed in a war. I said holding his hands in my own:But who will rule the kingdom?. He knew that was true and he couldn't come too but he made Bohort and Isolde promise to him to rule the kingdom if we don't return back alive. We mounted our horses and when the first sunrays shone up we left the kingdom and went to country of Amazons with me praying that they'll be friendly and my husband saying:Don't worry my dear Alcie they'll be friendly i swear.
8/30/2017 c1 marilena
Because Ruber was trying to attack Camelot and kill King Arthur and his wife Queen Alice due to revenge he wants on them Queen alice was walking in the hall one time to the left and one time to the right which made Lancelot finally snap at her saying:
[Lancelot] One more time you do this i swear i'll kill you alice.
[Tiffany] Oh Lancelot shut up She has the right opportunity to worry about.
[Isolde] Oh Alice it's okay everything will be fine at least You're still alive and so is the king.
[Alice] I know Isolde but i am very worried.
[Panagiotis] It's normal Alice but we are all still here with you and him.
In the meantime King Arthur was walking with his cousin Queen Guinevere de Galorus and his sister Princess Sophia and they were looking at his wife who was pasisng forward and backward worriedly making Lancelot to sigh because he knew how she felt when suddenly when queen alice gazed at the sky she got a brilliant idea and she said:
[Queen Alice] I've got it Guys and Girls please take your seats for i will recite after the prayer a church poem.
[Lancelot] Oh no!.
[Tiffany] Brilliant idea cousin Alice!.
She then glares out of the window small tears dripping from her eyes and rolling down to her cheeks as Lancelot felt sorry fro her becuase he knew she was really young and her life with Arthur had just started and it was truly unfair to die before she started saying:
[Queen Alice] Πατερ ημων ω εν τοις ουρανοις αγιασθητο το ονομα σου ελθετω η βασιλεια σου γεννηθητω το θελημα σου ως εν ουρανων και επι της γης.
[Lancelot] What is she doing?.
[Tiffany] I believe she's saying the orthodox prayer.
[Queen Alice] Τον αρτων ημων τον επιουσιων δως και ημεις σημερον και αφες ημην τα οφεληματα ημων ως και εμεις αφιεμεν τις οφειλετες ημων και μη ισυνεγκεις ημας εις περασμων αλλαρισα ημας απο του πονηρου.
She hadn't heard the footsteps of her husband walking close to her and she looked up on the sky hopefully that Lord Jesus will answer her prayer and teras filled her blue eyes as she sighed sadly but decided she'll continue the prayer even though she was not in the mood. King Arthur couldn't help but feel sadness for his wife he wanted her to be safe but he knew it would be hopeless and soon she would die and leave him alone and even through he didn't wanted that deep down he hoped that lord jesus could be able to save her from the evil clutches of his one most trusted knight.
[Queen Alice] Διευχων των αγιων πατερων ημων Κυριε Ιησου χριστε ο θεος ελλεησων κισος ονιμας Αμην.
Suddenly she feels a hand touching her shoulder and she turns to look and sees her dear husband King Arthur looking at her worry filled in his two blue eyes and she huggs him saying:
[Queen Alice] I hope Lord Jesus will answer the prayer and i hope he can help us save our kingdom and maybe even save me because i know Ruber wants me dead first than You.
[King Arthur] Don't worry my dear Queen I'm sure that he will answer your prayer and save our kingdom and heal You.
She nodded and after the embrace she looks up on the sky and says with determination:
[Queen Alice] Dear Lord Jesus as You can see us from up there there is an evil man called Ruber he used to be my husband's most trusted knight but he betrayed for his magic blinded him and now he wants to rule the kingdom by killing me and my husband oh please dear lord don't allow that happen to us my husband fears for my life and he doesn't wants to lose me and i'm too young to die i'm only seventeen oh please dear lord help us and to show my gratidute You and Your mother will come my first born daughter's christening.
[Guinevere] I hope that Lord jesus will answer her prayer and he will come down and help.
[Lancelot] I hope that too dear sister!.
Suddenly a bright light shone down upon the castle and the window opened loudly scaring the hell out of Guinevere Tiffany Lancelot and Bohort and soon Lord jesus himself appeared out of the light and said:
[Lord Jesus] My dear daughter that became a beautiful queen herself i heard Your prayer and the poem you recited and i'll be honoured to help You and your husband King Arthur and also always know that God will always be by Your side.
He disappeared and everybody did their jesus christ symbol and thanked the holy spirit for this and even the lord himself and soon came the day of the big fight. King Arthur despite having an injured arm followed his wife who walked downstairs searching for Lady Julianna and she was calling around. When suddenly a black hooded figure appeared and she hoped it was Lady Julianna but her husband fearing for the worst pulled her into his arms protecting her with all his might as the cloak and hood fall down and Alice's heart went cold.
[Ruber] Ta-Ta.
[Alice and Arthur] Ruber you're behind all this.
She and her husband went to fight with the evil man while Kaley and Garett found a simple thing near a wishing well and they saw king arthur almost about to be killed by Ruber. Queen Alice clenched her fists and charged at Ruber with her own sword and manages to harm him with the best shot. Amazed by their Queen's strength Kaley and Garett start applauding and cheering for her. When suddenly Ruber grabbed the queen by her throat and held the sword of her husband close to her neck and as the king went there to save his wife he warned him:
[Ruber] One more step Your higness and she dies!.
[Arthur] Let her go now!.
But Ruber chuckled evilly and threw the queen down and made her hit through the door and she hit badly and she groaned weakly she couldn't raise up because weakness got the better of her. As for her husband he managed to kill Ruber and then he rushed over to her side as she layed down with blood smearing.
[Kaley] Oh my gosh Your higness are you okay?
[Garett] I don't believe that she'll make it alive.
[Merlin] Shhhhhh!.
[Lancelot] Merlin You're a wizard You can heal her just do it please.
[Guinevere] He's right.
[Merlin] [after examining her wound he shakes his head and says sadly] I'm afraid i cannot do anything to save her She's dying.
8/24/2017 c1 marilena
Once upon a time where there were green meadows and beautiful flowers bloomed stood the castle of camelot ruled by a young king named Arthur. He was really handsome his hair was blond so was his beard and his eyes were the perfect shade of blue like the sky. Everyone loved him more than they did when his father ruled but he was lonely since he didn't had a wife or children to be happy with his life. One day he received information by mr merlin his former teacher and his trusted manservant that in order continuing being the king he has to marry a princess but he doesn't knows how will he find a princess who can love him after what the kids had done to him when he was a kid back in Worcestershire Academy. Suddenly an old woman who was a sorceress brought a magic mirror who could help the king find a wife and it surprised everyone when they found out the mirror was a female and she asked:I heard that a young king named Arthur wants my help to find the perfect princess?. King Arthur himself stepped up and said:Yes magic mirror i need Your help but there's an evil person named ruber and he wants revenge on me and whoever i'll marry. The mirror responded:Don't worry about him sire because today's the day You'll meet the most edible bachelerottes and here they are [goes away and shows three or four portraits of three or four beautiful women]. When King Arthur stared at the lady of the portrait number one he imediatelly felt smitten by her beauty and how sexy and gorgeous she was. She was tall but not much enough and she had soft silk blond hair tied in a bun her eyes were beautiful blue but she closed them and a smile was on her lips. She wore a long yellow ballgown which she kept up with her two delicate hands and she wore one glass slipper at her right foot while she was trying the other in her left foot. Merlin looked at his student and nephew and saw him drooling over the sight of the beautiful lady in portrait number one and he smirked at him questioning if he likes the lady to which King Arthur replies with a nod. Lancelot looked at his cousin and smirking he asked him:Why don't You choose her?. King Arthur continued staring at the lady of portrait number one and he was drooling like crazy and he wanted to touch her soft beautiful yellow dress or her blond silk soft hair while with his other hand he was trying to calm his beating heart. The mirror sencing that the king was drooling and liking the lady in the portrait number one she asked:Enjoying the first lady sire?. King Arthur after wiping his nose because it bleeded due to the lady's beauty responded:Yes of course magic mirror she looks so sexy and pretty perfect one for a queen. The lady in the first portrait opened her blue eyes and smiled seductively to him saying:Now You're a naughty king!. He responded to her equally seductively:Naughty for You babe!. The lady in first portrait blushed madly at this and said:I would like to be Your queen!. Lancelot in the meantime smirked at Arthur who was trying not to faint from happiness because of her answer and he asked:What's Your name sexy lady?. The lady in the first portrait replied blushing at this bowing down:My name is Cinderella. He moved close to her and lifting her hand on his own he kissed it saying:Beautiful name for a gorgeous stunning lady like You. She blushed at this as the mirror said:I'll introduce her to You sire!. The mirror then clears her throat and says;Bachelerotte number one she lives in a faraway castle she likes sushi and hot tubbing [looks to the king who continued staring seductively at the lady in the first portrait and continuing smiling] Her hobbies are cooking and clenaing sire i recommend You to choose her please everybody welcome Cinderella. She looked at evryone who clapped welcoming her and she blushed she didn't received much public attention but suddenly she saw that the king was looking at her and he whsipered:You don't have to hide it Cinderella. She nodded and bowed down saying:It's a pleasure to meet everyone in here but to be in the contest too. Lancelot walked close and picking her hand kissed it saying:The pleasure is to us also Princess Cinderella. But King Arthur stepped in front of lancelot and said:Hands off the one i choose to marry. Cinderella smirked at him seductively and said:He was just playing my dear king but did You said that You choose me to marry?. He nodded at this and said to the mirror before she could continue any further:Magic mirror i made up my mind. The mirror surprised asked:Already sire?. He said:Already magic mirror!. The magic mirror said:Who do You pick up from the four ladies?. King Arthur looked at Cinderella who blushed at this and he said:I choose to marry the lady in portrait number one and that lady is Princess Cinderella the true love and kidness i saw in her made me realise that she'll be the perfect queen. Cinderella smiled at this and said:Thank You my dear king. Lancelot and everyone cheered up because actually they wanted from Arthur to choose the lady in portrait number one because they knew how kind and beautiful she was as the mirror said:My lord You chosed Princess Cidnerella!. King Arthur looked at her and said:Cinderella that's a truly beautiful name for someone beautiful as You. They married but one day ruber attacked camelot and was trying to kill the king that's when cinderella decided to save him and she threw her glass slipper at ruber and it hit him and King Arthur was saved as she yelled over to Ruber:Don't You dare touch again My husband or i'll kill You. She puts her glass slipper back when suddenly Ruber pulls her by the throat and points the sword exactly on it saying to the king:One step and she dies!. But Cinderella being a feisty princess kicked rubber in the groint and then his hand tossing the sword aside and the evil man lifts her up high on the air and throws her at the door and she hits her head and she falls down and her blue eyes closed because she fainted. King Arthur seeing this gasped shocked and he looked over to ruber who went towards her and aimed the sword at her heart to kill her he jumped and took the sword from ruber and said:Don't You dare touch my wife or i'll make You pay everything that You had caused. Ruber was defeated by Kayley,Garret,a two headed dragon and a bird and everything was back to normal and the injured arm of the king healed as he rusehd over to his wife who was laying down there and her eyes had opened and she said to him:Arthur if i don't make it alive promise to rule the kingdom with love and wisdom. He said his blue eyes having tears spilling down already and he said:My dear Cinderella You won't die.
8/25/2017 c1 mariloudouca376
Μια φορά και έναν καιρό όπου τα λιβάδια ήταν πράσινα και όμορφα λουλούδια εκεί υπήρχε ενα παλάτι που το έλεγαν καμελοτ και το διοικούσε ο νεαρός βασιλιάς Αρθούρος μόνος του. Αν και όλοι τον αγαπούν και τον σεβονται εκείνος ζούσε μόνος Χωρίς γυναίκα και παιδί. Μια μέρα ο θείος του Μέρλιν του είπε πως αν θέλει να παραμείνει στην εξουσία πρέπει να παντρευτεί μία πριγκίπισσα νεαρής ηλικίας και ο Αρθούρος δεν ήξερε που θα έβρισκε μια τέτοια πριγκίπισσα αλλά η ξαδερφη του Γκουινεβιρ είχε την λύση του έδειξε ένα πορτραίτο που ήταν μια όμορφη γυναίκα με ξανθα μαλλιά πιασμενα σε κοτσο και φορούσε ενα μακρύ κίτρινο φουστανι χορού. Από την πρώτη στιγμή που είδε εκείνη την γυναίκα ο Αρθούρος Την ερωτεύτηκε κεραυνοβολα όπως λένε οι παλιοί. Μια κυρία έφερε στο βασιλιά έναν μαγικό καθρέφτη που θα μπορούσε να τον βοηθήσει να βρει σύζυγο. Η Γκουενεβιρ ήλπιζε ότι αυτό θα πετύχει και ο Αρθούρος θα παντρευτεί την ξαδερφη της για να απαλλαγεί από την σκληρή μητέρα της. Ο καθρεφτης ζήτησε να μάθει απο τον βασιλιά ποιό είναι το πρόβλημα και ο Αρθούρος εξήγησε στον καθρέφτη πώς θέλει μια γυναίκα που να τον αγαπά για αυτό που είναι. Ο καθρεφτης του απάντησε να μην ανησυχει και ότι σήμερα ήρθε η στιγμή να γνωρίσει τις σημερινές υποψήφιες και έδειξε τρία μέχρι πέντε πορτραίτα γυναικών. Και σαν σε όνειρο ο Αρθούρος μολις είδε την κυρία στο Πορτραίτο νούμερο ένα Κατάλαβε οτι ηταν αυτή. Ο Μέρλιν καθώς έβλεπε τον ανιψιό του να βλέπει ερωτευμένος την κυρία απο το Πορτραίτο νούμερο ένα κατάλαβε ότι υπήρχε μία έλξη Στον ανιψιό του και την κυρία που έδειχνε να είναι πολύ όμορφη και απλώς κοιταξε τον ανιψιό του με ενα Πλατύ χαμόγελο που ήταν σαν να έλεγε ξέρω ποσό την θέλεις. Ο Λάνσελοτ είπε στον ξάδερφο του πως αν την θέλει τόσο πολύ γιατί δεν την παντρεύεται. Ο καθρεφτης που είχε δει όλη την ώρα που κοιτουσε ο νεαρός βασιλιάς του είπε: Διασκεδαζεις κοιτωντας την κυρία απο το πορτραίτο νούμερο ένα? . Ο βασιλιάς απάντησε θετικά και τότε η όμορφη κυρία άνοιξε τα όμορφα μπλε μάτια της και είπε στον βασιλιά:Ευχαριστώ πολύ για τα ωραία σου λόγια Άρθουρ. Ο βασιλιάς πλησίασε Προς το μέρος της πήρε το χέρι της και το φιλησε λέγοντας:Παρακαλώ όμορφη Δεσποινίς πως σε λένε όμορφη κυρία? . Εκείνη απάντησε με γλυκιά φωνή: Με λένε Σταχτοπουτα. Τοτε ο βασιλιάς κοιταξε τον καθρέφτη που είπε: Θα σου την παρουσιασω εγώ είμαι σίγουρος πως αν διαλέξεις αυτήν θα έχεις μια ωραία ζωή μαζί της. Και ο καθρεφτης άρχισε να λέει :Η υποψήφια νούμερο ένα είναι μια καυτη όμορφη κοπέλα που βρίσκεται σε Κλεισούρα και κατάγεται απο ένα βασίλειο όχι πολύ μακριά απο εδώ της αρέσει το σουσι καθώς επίσης και η σαουνα τα χομπι της είναι η καθαριοτητα και η μαγειρική που έκανε για τις δυο καλές ξαδερφες της υποδεχτειτε την Σταχτοπουτα. Η Δεσποινίς κοιταξε χαρουμενη όλους τους ανθρώπους και είπε: Είναι τιμή μου που σας γνωρίζω όλους σας και οτι έχετε έναν όμορφο και ευγενικο βασιλιά. Ο Λάνσελοτ πάει μπροστά στην Δεσποινίς της παίρνει το χέρι και το φιλαει λέγοντας: Η τιμή είναι δικιά μας πριγκίπισσα σταχτοπουτα είσαι ωραίο θηλυκό. Η Σταχτοπουτα που χαμογελασε είδε πως του βασιλιά δεν του άρεσε αυτο που έκανε ο Λάνσελοτ και πήγε μπροστά λέγοντας: Κάτω τα χέρια σου από την κοπέλα που θέλω να γίνει γυναίκα μου. Η Σταχτοπουτα συγκινημενη απο αυτό που είπε ο βασιλιάς του είπε:Θα ήθελα πολύ να γίνω γυναίκα σου βασιλιά Άρθουρ. Ο βασιλιάς Αρθούρος δεν άφησε τον καθρέφτη να πει για τις Άλλες κοπέλες και είπε: Διαλεξα ήδη καθρέφτη ποιά θέλω να γίνει η γυναίκα μου. Ο Μέρλιν ρώτησε: Κιόλας δεν Εχει περάσει ούτε μισή ώρα πάντως ποιά είναι η τυχερη?. Ο Λάνσελοτ λέει: Ναι ξαδερφε ποιά θα γίνει γυναίκα σου. Ο βασιλιάς Αρθούρος είπε:Την βλέπεις μπροστά σου. Ο καθρεφτης ρώτησε τον βασιλιά:Ποια θα γίνει γυναίκα σου η ένα, η δύο, η τρία, η τέσσερα ή η πέντε? . Όλοι έλεγαν στον βασιλιά να διαλέξει το νούμερο ενα και για να είναι σίγουρος κοιταξε τον θείο Του που του έδειξε ένα δαχτυλο λέγοντας: Ανιψιε διαλεξε το ένα. Τοτε ο βασιλιας Αρθούρος είπε: Η γυναίκα που θελω να παντρευτω είναι η γυναίκα Στην κορνιζα νούμερο ένα οπότε διαλεγω την σταχτοπουτα. Ο καθρεφτης είπε: Βασιλιά μου διαλεξες την πριγκίπισσα σταχτοπουτα. Η σταχτοπουτα που είχε τρομαξει πως θα διαλεγε την δεύτερη ηρεμησε όταν κατάλαβε πως διάλεξε εκείνη. Και άκουσε τον Μέρλιν να λέει :Καλή επιλογή ανιψιε μια γυναίκα που της αρέσει το νοικοκυριο. Ο Λάνσελοτ λέει: Σπουδαία επιλογή έκανε πατέρα τώρα η Σταχτοπουτα θα γίνει βασίλισσα του Καμελοτ. Αυτό έγινε όμως μια μέρα ο Ρουμπερ πολιόρκησε το καμελοτ και ο Αρθούρος εψαχνε την μάνα της Καϊλυς λέγοντας: Ντιάνα που είσαι? . Η Σταχτοπουτα που της είχε χαθεί μια παιδική φιλη είπε: Clarisse που είσαι?. Ο Παναγιώτης είπε: Δεσποινίς σταχτοπουτα δεν νομίζω πως είναι εδώ !. Η σταχτοπουτα είπε: Παναγιώτη αν δεν την βρούμε η Μάμα της θα μας κόψει το κεφάλι. Η λενια λέει:Clarisse όπου και να είσαι σε παρακαλώ βγες εξω.
11/17/2016 c1 asteroula
STORY:ΗΜΑΣΤΑΝ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΟΠΩΣ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΠΑΡΑΜΟΝΗ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΗΤΑΝ Η ΠΕΜΠΤΗ ΩΡΑ ΠΡΟΣ ΕΚΤΗ ΩΡΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΜΕΙΣ ΕΙΧΑΜΕ ΠΡΟΤΖΕΚΤ ΚΑΙ ΣΥΖΗΤΟΥΣΑ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΑΘΗΝΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΠΟΤΕ ΘΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΤΟ ΤΡΑΙΝΟ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΠΑΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ.Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΧΑΝΕ ΗΔΗ ΜΠΕΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΠΟΛΙΚΟ ΕΞΠΡΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΘΟΝΤΑΝ ΣΤΙΣ ΘΕΣΕΙΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΩΣΠΟΥ ΕΔΩ ΠΕΡΑ ΣΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΤΟ ΚΟΥΔΟΥΝΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΜΠΟΥΜΕ ΜΕΣΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΚΤΗ ΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΠΗΓΑΜΕ ΕΜΕΙΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΙΘΟΥΣΑ ΜΑΣ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΞΕΡΟΥΜΕ ΠΩΣ ΕΝΑ ΚΑΔΡΟ ΠΟΥ ΗΤΑΝ ΜΙΑ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΛΟΥΛΟΥΔΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΕ.ΛΙΓΟ ΠΡΟΣΕΞΑ ΕΓΩ ΣΗΝ ΑΡΧΗ ΑΛΛΑ ΜΕΤΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΔΩΣΑ ΣΗΜΑΣΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΠΗΓΑΜΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΙΘΟΥΣΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΣΑΜΕ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤΕΣ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΒΛΕΠΑΜΕ ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΑ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΒΛΕΠΑ ΤΟ ΠΟΛΙΚΟ ΕΞΠΡΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΕΙΧΑ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΕΙ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΕΚΕΙ ΠΟΥ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΤΙΣ ΞΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΑΣ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΤΕΛΙΚΑ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΕΜΑΣ ΚΙ ΤΟ ΠΡΟΣΕΞΑ.Η ΘΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΑΘΗΝΑ ΕΡΑΒΕ ΕΝΑ ΦΟΥΣΤΑΝΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΛΕΓΕ:ΕΛΠΙΖΩ ΜΕΤΑ ΝΑ ΛΕΙΠΕΙ Η ΚΥΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΕΙΑΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΚΙΑ.ΕΓΩ ΧΑΜΟΓΕΛΑΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΑ:ΕΛΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΘΕΙΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΚΙΑ ΑΠΛΩΣ ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΚΡΙΝΕΙ ΣΩΣΤΑ.ΓΕΛΑΣΑΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΜΑΖΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΕΡΝΟΥΣΑΜΕ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΑΚΟΜΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΝ ΕΝΟΙΩΘΑ ΛΙΓΗ ΝΤΡΟΠΗ ΕΠΕΙΔΗ Ο ΑΔΕΡΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΑ.ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΑΜΕ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΙ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΑΝ ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΚΟΥΔΟΥΝΙ ΓΙΑ ΕΞΩ Η ΚΥΡΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΕΙΠΕ ΤΑ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΑ ΟΤΙ ΘΑ ΜΑΣ ΠΑΡΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΛΗ ΩΡΑ ΝΑ ΔΟΥΜΕ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΤΙ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΚΛΕΙΣΟΥΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤΕΣ ΜΑΣ ΕΙΠΕ ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΦΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΤΑ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ.ΒΓΗΚΑ ΧΑΜΟΓΕΛΩΝΤΑΣ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΗ ΚΡΑΤΩΝΤΑ ΣΤΟ ΧΕΡΙ ΤΗΣ ΘΕΙΑΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΟΣΠΠΕΡΑΣΑΜΕ ΤΟ ΚΑΔΡΟ ΑΥΤΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΓΤΝΑΙΚΑΣ ΠΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΕ ΣΕ ΦΑΣΗ ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΩ ΠΩΣ ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΝΤΩΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ.ΟΤΑΝ ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΤΟ ΚΟΥΔΟΥΝΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΞΑΝΑΜΠΟΥΜΕ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΙΣ ΤΑΞΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΕΓΩ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΟΥΣΑ ΧΑΡΟΥΜΕΝΗ ΠΡΟΣΠΕΡΝΩΝΤΑΣ ΤΟ ΚΑΔΡΟ ΤΗΣ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑΣ ΟΤΑΝ ΞΑΦΝΙΚΑ ΕΝΟΙΩΣΑ ΤΟ ΧΕΡΙ ΤΗΣ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΝ ΩΜΟ ΜΟΥ ΓΥΡΙΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΚΟΙΤΑΞΑ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΠΕ:ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΑΚΙ.ΑΥΤΟ Μ'ΕΚΑΝΕ ΝΑ ΤΡΟΜΑΞΩ ΤΟΣΟ ΠΟΛΥ ΠΟΥ ΤΣΙΡΙΞΑ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΦΟΒΟ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΦΥΓΑ ΤΡΕΧΩΝΤΑΣ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΗΝ ΤΑΞΗ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΧΩΘΗΚΑ ΜΕΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΑΤΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΗ ΜΟΥ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΖΩΝΤΑΣ ΝΑ ΒΛΕΠΩ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ.ΩΣΠΟΥ Η ΚΑΘΗΓΗΤΙΡΑ ΜΑΣ ΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΕ ΠΩΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΘΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΤΟ ΤΡΑΙΝΟ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΠΑΡΕΙ.ΧΑΡΗΚΑΜΕ ΠΟΛΥ ΑΛΛΑ Η ΘΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΡΟΣΕΞΕ ΠΩΣ ΕΓΩ ΗΜΟΥΝΑ ΧΛΩΜΗ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΡΕΜΑ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΦΟΒΟ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΜΕ ΡΩΤΗΣΕ:ΑΝΙΨΙΟΥΛΑ ΤΙ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΤΙ ΕΠΑΘΕΣ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΤΡΕΜΕΙΣ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΦΟΒΟ ΣΟΥ ΣΑΝ ΚΡΕΜΑ-ΚΑΡΑΜΕΛΕ?.ΑΡΧΙΣΑ ΝΑ ΕΞΗΓΩ ΤΙ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΠΡΙΝ ΜΠΩ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΤΑΞΗ ΚΑΙ ΚΟΝΤΕΨΑ ΝΑ ΒΑΛΩ ΤΑ ΚΛΑΜΜΑΤΑ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΦΟΒΟ ΜΟΥ.ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΤΟ ΚΟΥΔΟΥΝΙ ΚΑΙ ΒΓΗΚΑ ΕΞΩ ΜΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΦΙΛΟΥΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΧΑΡΟΥΜΕΝΗ ΠΡΟΣΠΕΡΝΩΝΤΑ ΣΤΟ ΚΑΔΡΟ ΟΤΑΝ ΞΑΦΝΙΚΑ ΞΑΝΑΕΝΟΙΩΣΑ ΤΟ ΧΕΡΙ ΑΥΤΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΠΕ:ΔΕΝ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΦΥΛΑΚΑΣ ΑΓΓΕΛΟΣ ΟΛΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΙΔΙΩΝ.ΧΕΙΡΟΤΕΡΕΨΕ Η ΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΣΙΡΙΖΩΝΤΑΣ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΦΟΒΟ ΜΟΥ ΒΓΗΚΑ ΕΞΩ ΑΠ'ΤΟ ΛΥΚΕΙΟ ΞΕΣΠΩΝΤΑΣ ΣΕ ΚΛΑΜΜΑΤΑ ΚΑΙ Η ΘΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΡΩΤΗΣΕ:ΑΝΙΨΙΑ ΤΙ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΜΗΝ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΠΩΣ ΕΚΕΙΝΟ ΤΟ ΚΑΔΡΟ ΤΗΣ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑΣ ΖΩΝΤΑΝΕΨΕ ΚΑΙ ΣΟΥ ΜΙΛΗΣΕ.ΕΓΩ ΚΛΑΙΓΩΝΤΑΣ ΓΟΕΡΑ ΑΠΟΚΡΙΘΗΚΑ ΝΑΙ ΚΟΥΝΩΝΤΑ ΣΤΟ ΚΕΦΑΛΑΚΙ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΕΒΗΚΑΜΕ ΣΤΟ ΤΡΑΙΝΟ.ΕΙΧΑΜΕ ΚΛΕΙΣΕΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΩΡΑ ΞΕΚΙΝΗΣΕ ΤΟ ΤΡΑΝΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΦΟΒΟ ΜΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΣΑ ΝΑ ΜΙΛΗΣΩ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΑΠ'ΤΙΣ ΤΣΙΡΙΔΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΧΑ ΠΑΤΗΣΕΙ ΠΡΟΗΓΟΥΜΕΝΩΣ ΕΙΧΕ ΚΛΕΙΣΕΙ Η ΦΩΝΗ ΜΟΥ.ΜΙΛΟΥΣΑ ΛΙΓΟ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΞΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΛΙ ΟΧΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΕΙΣ ΟΤΙ ΗΜΟΥΝΑ ΠΟΛΥΛΟΓΟΥ ΚΑΙ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΣΟΦΗ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΡΙΝΑ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΝΤΡΕΠΟΜΟΥΝΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΑΝΤΙΘΕΤΩΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΑΠ'ΟΛΟ ΑΥΤΟ ΜΕ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗΝ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΔΕΝ ΗΘΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΖΩ ΑΛΛΟ.ΠΗΓΑ ΜΟΝΗ ΜΟΥ ΣΤΟ OBSERVESION TRAIN CAR ΚΑΙ ΕΚΑΤΣΑ ΕΚΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΑ:ΘΕΕ ΜΟΥ ΣΥΓΧΩΡΑ ΜΕ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΤΟ ΠΩ ΑΥΤΟ ΑΛΛΑ ΦΟΒΑΜΑΙ ΠΑΡΑΠΟΛΥ ΠΟΙΑ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΟΡΑΚΑ ΗΤΑΝ ΑΥΤΗ Η ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ?.Σ'ΑΥΤΗΝ ΤΗΝ ΣΚΕΨΗ ΝΑ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΕΝΑ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΜΙΑΣ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑΣ ΣΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΜΑΣ ΜΕ ΤΡΟΜΑΞΕ ΤΟΣΟ ΠΟΛΥ ΠΟΥ ΣΤΟ ΤΕΛΟΣ ΑΡΡΩΣΤΗΣΑ ΠΑΡΑΠΟΛΥ.Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΟΥΣΕ ΤΟΣΗΝ ΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟΦΑΙΣΕ ΝΑ ΔΕΙ ΤΙ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΜΕ ΕΜΕΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΡΕΞΕ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΔΕΙ.ΜΕ ΒΡΗΚΕ ΛΙΠΟΘΥΜΙΣΜΕΝΗ ΜΕΤΑ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΣΚΕΨΗ ΕΚΕΙΝΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑΣ ΚΑΙ Ο ΚΑΗΜΕΝΟΣ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΑΝ ΞΥΠΝΗΣΑ ΜΕ ΡΩΤΗΣΕ:ΜΙΚΡΗ ΜΟΥ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΤΙ ΣΟΥ ΣΥΜΒΑΙΝΕΙ ΠΟΙΑ ΗΤΑΝ ΑΥΤΗ Η ΞΕΝΗ ΚΥΡΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΣΟΥ ΜΙΛΟΥΣΕ.ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΣΑ ΝΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΩ ΩΣΠΟΥ ΤΟΥ ΨΙΘΡΙΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΑΥΤΙ ΠΩΣ ΗΤΑΝ Η ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΕΝΟΣ ΚΑΘΗΓΗΤΗ ΜΑΣ ΠΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΣΚΟΤΩΣΕ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΤΕ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΤΡΙΓΥΡΝΑΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΤΕΥΕΙ ΤΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΑΓΟΡΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙΑ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΒΙΟΣΥΝΗ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΡΑ ΤΗΣ.ΕΚΕΙΝΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΠΕ ΠΩΣ ΕΙΧΕ ΣΚΟΤΩΣΕΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΝΑ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙ 14 ΧΡΟΝΩΝ ΝΙΚΟΛΕΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΕΓΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΜΕ ΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΕ ΠΩΣ ΟΠΟΙΟΣ ΠΕΡΝΑΕΙ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ ΑΚΟΥΕΙ ΑΚΟΜΗ ΤΟ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙ ΝΑ ΠΑΙΖΕΙ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΠΙΑΝΟ ΤΟΥ.ΦΤΑΣΑΜΕ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΕΒΗΚΑ ΚΑΤΩ ΚΑΝΩΝΤΑΣ ΒΟΛΤΑ ΤΡΙΓΥΡΩ ΠΡΟΣΠΕΡΑΣΑ ΜΙΑ ΕΚΚΛΗΣΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΒΡΕΘΗΚΑ Σ'ΕΝΑ ΠΑΛΙΟ ΑΡΧΟΝΤΙΚΟ ΣΠΙΤΑΚΙ.ΑΠΟΦΑΣΙΣΑ ΝΑ ΜΠΩ ΜΕΣΑ ΝΑ ΔΩ ΠΟΙΟΣ ΖΕΙ ΕΚΕΙ ΠΕΡΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΟΥΣΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΟ ΜΟΥ ΤΙ ΘΑ ΕΚΑΝΕ ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΜΕ ΕΒΡΙΣΚΕ.ΑΝΟΙΞΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΟΡΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΠΗΚΑ ΜΕΣΑ ΤΕΛΙΚΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΜΟΙΑΖΕ ΠΟΛΥ ΓΙΑ ΣΠΙΤΙ ΑΛΛΑ ΜΕ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΤΑΞΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΙΘΟΥΣΕΣ Σ'ΜΙΑ ΑΙΘΟΥΣΑ ΠΟΥ ΗΤΑΝ ΑΙΘΟΥΣΑ ΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ ΗΤΑΝ Η ΑΙΘΟΥΣΑ ΤΟΥ ΠΙΑΝΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΗ ΑΝΑΡΩΤΗΘΗΚΑ ΠΟΙΟΣ Η ΠΟΙΑ ΘΑ ΤΟΛΜΟΥΣΕ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΚΑΤΙ ΤΕΤΟΙΟ Σ'ΕΝΑ ΣΠΙΤΙ.ΟΜΩΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΠΟΡΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΕΚΟΨΕ ΕΝΑΣ ΗΧΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΑΚΟΥΣΤΗΚΕ ΣΑΝ ΠΛΗΚΤΡΑ ΠΙΑΝΟΥ ΠΟΥ ΕΠΑΙΖΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΥΣΙΚΑ ΕΠΑΙΖΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΜΕ ΤΡΟΜΑΞΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΑ:ΤΙ ΗΤΑΝ ΑΥΤΟ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΠΟΙΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΚΕΙ?.Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΗΣΕ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΤΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΜΕ ΒΡΗΚΕ ΔΙΠΛΑ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΤΡΟΜΑΓΜΕΝΟΣ ΕΦΥΓΕ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΑΕΙ ΝΑ ΒΡΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΣΩΣΕΙ ΠΡΙΝ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ ΦΡΙΧΤΟ.ΕΝ ΤΩ ΜΕΤΑΞΥ ΗΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΧΕ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΦΟΒΟΣ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΔΕΝ ΗΞΕΡΑ ΠΟΙΟΣ ΕΠΑΙΖΕ ΕΤΣΙ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΑΝ ΠΛΗΣΙΑΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΟΡΤΑ ΤΗΣ ΑΙΘΟΥΣΑΣ ΔΙΑΚΡΙΝΑ ΕΝΑ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙ-ΠΝΥΕΜΑ ΝΑ ΠΑΙΖΕΙ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΠΙΑΝΟ ΤΟΥ ΜΑ ΟΤΑΝ ΑΝΟΙΞΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΟΡΤΑ ΔΕΝ ΥΠΗΡΧΕ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΣ ΜΕΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΡΟΜΑΓΜΕΝΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟΡΗΜΕΝΗ ΕΤΡΙΨΑ ΤΟ ΚΕΦΑΛΙ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΑ:ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΟ ΣΑΝ ΝΑ ΑΚΟΥΣΩ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΑΙΖΕΙ ΜΗΠΩΣ ΗΤΑΝ Η ΦΑΝΤΑΣΙΑ ΜΟΥ.ΠΟΛΥ ΓΡΗΓΟΡΑ ΞΑΝΑΚΟΥΣΑ ΤΟΝ ΙΔΙΟ ΗΧΟ ΝΑ ΠΑΙΖΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΚΟΥΓΩΝΤΑΝ Σ'ΟΛΟ ΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΜΕ ΤΡΟΜΑΞΕ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΑΡΩΤΙΟΜΟΥΝ:ΑΔΕΡΦΕ ΑΧ ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ ΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΠΑΡΕΙΣ ΑΠ'ΕΔΩ.Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΒΡΗΚΕ ΤΟ ΠΑΛΙΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΕ ΓΡΗΓΟΡΑ ΒΗΜΑΤΑ ΑΝΕΒΗΚΕ ΠΑΝΩ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΕΓΩ ΤΣΙΡΙΞΑ ΜΟΛΙΣ ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟΝ ΑΓΡΙΟ ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΤΗ ΤΟΥ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΕΙΝΟΣ ΟΡΜΗΞΕ ΠΑΝΩ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΜΕ ΣΚΟΤΩΣΕ ΕΠΕΙΤΑ ΕΞΑΦΑΝΙΣΤΗΚΕ.Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ Μ'ΕΨΑΧΝΕ ΠΑΝΤΟΥ ΩΣΠΟΥ ΕΠΟΙΑΣΕ ΚΑΤΙ ΚΟΚΚΙΝΟ ΚΑΙ ΥΓΡΟ ΑΝΑΨΕ ΤΟ ΦΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΔΕ ΑΙΜΑΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΑΠ'ΔΙΠΛΑ ΕΜΕΝΑ ΝΕΚΡΗ.ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΤΑΡΑΧΗ ΤΟΥ ΑΦΗΣΕ ΝΑ ΤΟΥ ΠΕΣΕΙ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΑΘΙ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΛΑΧΑΝΙΚΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΧΕ ΦΕΡΕΙ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΡΕΞΕ ΚΟΝΤΑ ΜΟΥ ΣΧΕΔΟΝ ΠΑΡΑΠΑΤΩΝΤΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΡΧΙΣΕ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΧΑΙΔΕΥΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΕ:ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΜΟΥ ΞΥΠΝΑ ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ ΑΧ ΘΕΟΥΛΗ ΜΟΥ ΤΙ ΣΟΥ ΣΥΜΒΑΙΝΕΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΜΟΥ.ΞΥΠΝΗΣΑ ΛΙΓΟ ΤΟΝ ΚΟΙΤΑΞΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥ ΕΙΠΑ:ΕΙΔΑ ΕΚΕΙΝΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙ ΠΟΥ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΧΕΣ ΠΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΕΜΦΑΝΙΣΤΗΚΕ Ο ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΤΗΣ ΤΟΥ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΜΕ ΜΑΧΑΙΡΩΣΕ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΚΝΩ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ ΑΠΛΩΣ ΕΞΕΡΕΥΝΟΥΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΧ ΑΔΕΡΦΕ ΜΟΥ ΝΟΜΙΖΩ ΟΤΙ ΘΑ ΠΕΘΑΝΩ.ΑΠΕΓΝΩΣΜΕΝΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΕΛΠΙΣΜΕΝΟΣ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΞΕΣΠΑΣΕ ΣΕ ΚΛΑΜΜΑΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΕ:ΜΗΝ ΛΕΣ ΤΕΤΟΙΑ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΑ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΘΑ ΖΗΣΕΙΣ ΣΙΓΟΥΡΑ ΘΑ ΖΗΣΕΙΣ ΔΕΝ ΠΡΟΚΕΤΑΙ ΝΑ Σ'ΑΦΗΣΩ ΝΑ ΠΕΘΑΝΕΙΣ Σ'ΑΓΑΠΩ ΠΟΛΥ.
4/10/2016 c3 asteroula
They are for them dear said stopping me in my tracks:I don't think you're supposed to leave your seat.I said:Why not replied:It's a violation of code of a little girl like you asteroula to cross between cars without a grownup.I said chuckling heading to the kids:Oh come on for celestia's sake i'm gonna make my brother had the sudden urge to reply:Are you sure little sister.I nodded and quickly headed towards the kids giving them the hot soon i spotted my ticket not punched very much and i headed alone at first to find the conductor to explain the big mess he i heard a voice and my older brother came asking me:What are you doing little sister.Ì said:Trying to find the conductor and explain that he didn't clearly punched my said to me:Let me help you little sister let's go out in doing so we had to cross between cars which was frightening and my brother pulled me towards the cold wind snatched both the ticket and me of his grasp and i screamed at him:Brother help panickly waved both of his arms around to catch me and the ticket but he couldn' he gave a sudden jump and managed to catch me but the ticket was gone.I said:Oh what will we do now it's my soothed me:I'll think of something.
Chapter I:But the conductor ćame soon and asked me:Young lady i believe i neglected to punch your ticket can i.I said:I lost my ticket sir trying to give it to you to punch but i almost got blowed by the said:You have lost your ticket.
(Hero boy's pov) Feeling very guilty i rose from my seat and said apologetically facing him and my sister:She didn't only lose it i did too we both tried to return it to you sir to punch it so she could see the letters but the wind blew it from my hand she can have mine if she said gently to me:I'm sorry my nephew but those tickets are not then said to my little sister:Now niece you will have to come with filled my heart if i hadn't done this along with her i would not have risked her into came towards him and shot me a worried look like saying dear brother i tried at least if you have a reasson to hate me is about the lost i couldn't absolutely hate my little sister cause i love her as much i love the came to me and patted my elbow saying:Oh don't worry chris ol'pal we'll find the ticket and return it to her it's not the end of greece or the world.A boy who lost two teeth said:Or maybe it is cause he'll throw her from the looked at him saying:What papadimitriou are you crazy he wouldn't would he?.Louisa replied worriedly:I don't know penelope but if he does i'll rip his said teasing us:Yes he will he'll throw her out of the reel said angrilly:Papadimitriou shut up don't be a badass to a poor brother who is gonna lose his sister.I looked to the door my eyes widened my mouth worriedly opened my heart pounded from my chest and i ran towards the door shaking my head saying:No he will not dare do that to my little sister and if he will i'll tell the authorities on him for kicking out my sister like been overwelmed with guilt i walk around anxiously and suddenly an idea came to my mind:Stop it that's it i've got to stop the train and save i didn't do it cause right when i was about to pull the lever again i saw a piece of gold paper stuck in the air vent.I used my two fingers and pulled out my sister's missing minutes i stood there shocked as much as the other kids of what was i sister's lost ticket was found i could save asked with eua worriedly:The ticket?.Hannah,Louisa ,Penelope,stefanos and georgia replied worriedly:The girl oh no asteroula.I began to lead them:Come on i've got to save her dear lord i'm coming my little a girl called lily decided to come crossed in between cars but none was out of the observation train i looked and saw a three-year old child replying:They're up on the roof dear chris.I thanked and louisa said smiling to me before freaking out:Calm down chris cousin she's up on the roof what she's up on the roof it's minus 24 she'll die.I suddenly gripped the ladder leading them up on the roof of the train:Come on got to save her ain't gonna leave her to die.
Chapter J:Walking up on the train's roof i saw my little sister talking to a mysterious hobo woman who was asking her about the persusion of replied that she wants to believe but she doesn't me to be bamboozled something like the conductor would come and take her.I asked the hobo lady:What about this said:You must be her brother she wanted you to be with her she is very frightened What about it little boy.I asked again hopefull:Are we really going to the north pole well Aren't replied:Well i think little sister felt her heart sink and she asked me:She doesn't mean dear brother that all of this is a dream.I said:Of course not little asked:Do you believe in sister nodded saying:Yeah i've met the ghost of bambi's mom 2 years ago.I shook my head no and then looked at her saying:You really did saw the ghost of a dead smiled but when the hobo vanished she called after her:Wait wait wait up mrs then said pinching her shoulder making me to laugh:I've got to wake up yeah i've got to wake up Oh wake up wake up wake then shook her head getting me to when she threw snow in her face and burried her head in it i decided she had enough but suddenly something happened my little sister was unsonsious on the snow when the conductor tried to find i replied that i didn't knew where she is but he found her and dragged my unchoncious little sister towards the cab of the polar ezpress.I skied with the hobo along with other kids ended felling into coal stuff getting ourselves covered in dust.
4/10/2016 c1 asteroula
Part 1:(Foxy's pov) On christmas eve many years ago hero boy asteroula's older brother was laying quietly in his didn't rustle the sheets he breathed slowly and was desperate to make his little sister believe in their father because bullies in school hurt her he was listening a sound a sound that he is very afraid that she'll never hear the ringing bells of santa's and fuzzbears had finished cleaning the house and got ready to see santa even janet was excited about him but knew we had to help the little girl believe in her dad.
(Bonnie's pov) Then xaderfi asteroula took a guitar and started playing a song that nobody had ever knew at first all of them knew she'll never sing but decided to see what will she the strings of the guitar started playing by her little hand and everybody wondered what will she do.
(freddy's pov) Soon bells jingle in the distance and hero boy her brother opened his green eyes and stared at then started singing sounding exactly like aliki viougiouklaki:Tha kentiso pano stou alogou sou ti 's jaw dropped down and his eyes widened and he said:What the actual fuck of equestria am i shook her head in disbelief of what was she hearing:Oh my fucking smiled excitedly yet shocked saying:Go girl go girl gooo! Oh my god she sounds exactly like viougouklaki don't you opened her eyes in shock and her mouth dropped down and she said:What the fudge am i continued singing:Me diamantopetres feggariou to all looked at eachother as jake started drooling over her voice:Oh my god what the fude she is so hotty.
(Hero boy's pov) My eyes widened in surprise and shock in front of my very own eyes my little sister was singing exactly like jaw dropped down almost hitting the floor.I was very surprised of her gorgeous singing voice and really i wanted her to be all continued looking at me:Sto pelagisio to nero agori mou agori mou agori mou na se xaro (winks her eye at me).Well now i was ready to faint from my entire shock and surprise.I softly returned the wink not wanting to be rude.
Chapter B-C:(Foxy's pov) Suddenly after hours there were sounds around the house not ringing bells from outiside came the sounds of hissing steam and squeaking little girl looked out from her brother's window and saw a train standing perfectly still in front of their grabbed her red hood and shoes she tiptoed downstairs and out the door before her brother could stop her from his big fear but she was too fast.
Chapter D:(Hero boy's pov) Upon seeing my little sister running away of the house i quickly jumped of my bed putting my blue robe and brown i reached the stairs i saw she left her little red shoe right on the last one.I picked it up and held it for hours before running out of the door with the when i opened the door a gruesome sight met my little sister had cut her legs on the ice snow trying to skii towards the made me double-check if there was blood around her face and i sighed when there wasn't but still i was pretty a voice made her towards the right direction of the train:All aboard.I knew who it was and i saw her regaining strength and weakly walking towards eyes teared up at how weak she was she had lack of strength cause she was a man in conductor's ouffit emerged from the took a big pocketwatch and looked shaking his head at my little sister and her wounded legs he asked:Young lady what happened to your little sister replied:I slipped and fell trying to skii towards the train sir and i cutted them they replied:It looks awfull don't stay out here in the cold well you're coming young asked him:Where too sir?.He answered:Why to the north pole of course this is the polar nodded and stepped up and had a pained look on her face while doing little heart snapped in two seeing her in pain and i was working as a doctor but still i hated when my little sister was hurt well even through i didn't trusted the conductor to take my sister well i decided to come as well.I put both of my legs on the stairs of the train and watched as my house sped out of the i heard a small heartwrenching cry and i looked sad at my little sister she was crying cause her legs were bleeding and she was hurt.I took hold of her little hands and gently caressed her teary face saying consolingly:It's okay little sister it's gonna be okay big brother's here i won't leave you alone now let me take a good look of your legs.
Chapter E:(Foxy's pov) I looked smiling gently at hero boy gently examining his litle sister's bleeding legs and there was only the left leg said consolingly to the little girl:Shh little sister it's okay your right leg is only scaratched but your left one is broken so i need to operate it to make it feel better but i will need a that rate a young girl with hair blonde tied into two small ponytails wearing green pijammas appeared she said:I can help i work as a smiled at her and then consolingly said to his little sister:Shh now don't worry little sister i'll remain during the operation close by your smiled but the pain kept coming back:Ahhh god dammit it said to her:Shh little sister i know it hurts the nurse is making the first it was true penelope had use the scapel to cut the little girl's leg and her brother using a leg plastic thing put it in the broken bone after fixing it with the screwdriver he fixed it up anf then using a needle sewed his sister's left the nurse handed him the antiseptic used the forceps with cotton ball and gently rubbed his little sister's right leg disifinecting the nasty after 5 hours her legs were back to normal.
Chapter E:(Hero boy's pov) My little sister was now walking right next to me kind of frightened upon seeing the train full with other children.I gently patted her head assuring her that i was like her the few past sat warily next to louisa our nine months pregnant xaderfi penelope louisa's girlfriend and georgia her i sat with sarah and lizza smilingly at little sister began to sing that song she sang in the beginning:Tha kentiso pano stou alogou sou tin 's mouth dropped down and her eyes watered in happiness applauding her:Good job asteroula what a beautifull smiled at my little sister and said: Re esy you're a magnificent talent why don't you go to the clapped saying:Oh asteroula that is amazing sing it continued:Me diamantopetres soro tou feggariou to pigenelaaa Sto pelagisio to nero.I sarah and lizza turned our head and looked at her then looked at me making my eyes to swell in happiness:Agori mou agori mou agori mou na se xaro.I said to her:Oh my little sister that was so amazing oh i wish when you grow you'll be a louisa got cutted by her belly and saw that her water just broke and she heavy-breathed yelling to all of us:Guys girls my WATER JUST BROKE I'M IN LABOUR HELP conductor came in and said:Don't worry mademoiselle i'll help you give birth to your kid and asteroula you'll little sister was freaking out:What why i have to watch live action birth i'm only 7 then commented to penelope louisa's girlfriend:Okay miss penelope i need bowls full of hot water plain towels tongs forceps with cotton a psir of scissors and a sharp little sister gasped clutching her beating heart:Excuse me now mr conductor okay the scissors we need them to cut the umbilicall cord but the knife what the use Don't tell me we're gonna perform ceasarìan birth section on louisa.
Chapter F:(Mine's pov) Before the surgery began the conductor punched our had the words asked me:Asteroula can you be a dear and tell me what did he punched.I replied:i think it pronounces (whisper) Learn or said hugging me which i hugged back:Thank you asteroula i couldn't have asked a better smiled caressing her grown belly calming herself before the birth:Aww how sweet.I smiled:Thank you stefano i couldn't have asked a better friend conductor soon announced the adress of delio and eua.I asked giving stefano a knowing look:Are we heading to the other side of the nodded and said:Yes asteroula we decided to come up on the train but it wouldn't stop so the conductor asked me to pull the emergency a smile i couldn't controll i ran over and reached the brake and pulled but as the wheels schreeched it got keli christina panos and marina fell from their seats while my brother xristos and my sister Sophia were both holding safely as for lenia she was not balanched property and then Wham her tiny form smacked into the window of the train scaring out the crap from a young adult woman who was passing she was completely window cracked a little but didn't broke into tiny piecies and lenia's mouth started smearing drool and blood as she slumpered down her seat.
(Foxy's pov) I took a notice that delio and eua had come and decided to sit with us and then seeing asteroula down to the ground gave their hands to her and helped her up saying:Thank you for stopping the train dear friend smiled:Aww shucks delio and eua it was the least i could i couldn't let you out there in the snow.I smiled almost tearing up at that:Aww how then sat on her seat waving hi to them which they did back but embarrasingly looked at her brother xristo and sisters Sophia and marina who looked at her weirdly and said:Sorry?.She then stand next to the conductor as penelope gathered the materials for the surgery:Here mr conductor here they are.
Chapter G:(Mine's pov) I wondered what the
3/7/2016 c2 asteroula
Chapter A:Once upon a time in a small house there lives a young beautifull girl with her brother and name is asteroula and she's very when she was only nine her mother got ill and died leaving her for her mr saki and mrs vagelio her brother's parents who became her 2nd ones decided to take her so that the three kids will have a sibling.
Chapter B:But also their aunt a wicked woman who had two daughters of her own was not very good to the young girl instead she was daughters who are very good and kind always defend asteroula from their stepaunt dressed her in rags as well her brother and sisters and made them do all the house work and often mistreated them making mrs vagelio to get very angry and decided to kick out her wicked sister.
Chapter Γ:One night asteroula her xaderfes and her brother and sisters saw an invintation from her father in the north read that he is ivinting them to the north pole where she is going to receive a silver bell from his sleigh as the 1st gift of xaderfes her brother and sisters were all very proud of her and could hardly wait and the girls made a beautifull dress for asteroula to wear.
Chapter Δ:But their mom tore the dress that they made from asteroula broke her glass slippers and tiara and snatched the letter of asteroula's little hand tore it into piecies and shouted that she will not go to the north pole because she's unworthy and ugly girls bravedy stand for her and they witness mrs vagelio their aunt getting insane and kicking their mother out of the house and before leaving teared asteroula's photo of her mother and snatched the necklace and broke it and cooly she went to japan where she got killed.
Chapter Ε:Then asteroula burst into tears and ran away of her house leaving her brother sisters mother and xaderfes and us the toys as well her father speechless and ran to the silver bench under a willow tree Where they burried her own mother and putting her hands over her face she began to cry hysterically in xaderfes louisa and penelope run out of the house and saw her crying hoarsely because her long chance of going to the north pole was not gonna come true.
Chapter Ζ(F-G):Her mother mrs vagelio calmed down and said shaking her head feeling rather sad seeing her younger daughter crying:Oh dear there goes your sister's chance of going to the north pole well Son chris(Maria sandalidou/Xristo stergiadi) and daughters Sophia and marina stergiadou can you go and calm her young boy and his sisters ran out of the house and saw their little sister still sobbing and said:Asteroula dear xaderfi please stop crying our mother is cruel like that because when our father died she thought that you killed him but we know that you would never do such thing and don't worry there might be a chance of you us and your brother and sisters go to the north said to her heartbrokenly:But how well the polar express but i got my invintation tore my dress too my tiara and glass slippers broken how am i gonna go to the north pole in such condition just look at replied:That daughter of bitch woman who we call her our so called mother is not our real she adopted us wanting someone to treat you cruelly but our mother told us to be kind to other people and we don't follow that big fat smelly bitch and our real mother's last words were have courage and be said sobbing heartbrokenly:I know how you feel i lost my mother when i was 9 and those words were said to me too but how can i have courage and be kind to a woman who is more thinking of herself than the others Ahhhhhhhh! (Begans to sob loudly).Louisa said hugging her:Oh asteroula oh darling i miss Auntie esperanza too i know how hard it was from you to move on but you have a family who cares about you a father called sakis a mother called vagelio a brother called Xristos A older sister called sophia and a middle sister called marina and not only you have me and penelope as well our other cousins michali stavro aristeidi vasili dried her tears but she still sobbed:Louisa i really wanted to go to the north pole but now i know that we will never go it's gonna be xaderfes rose up after hugging her and shook their heads to the boy and his sisters replying:We're very sorry of our mom she always acts like that on others and we're very sorry of her destroying your sister's dream like that but when there's belief there's btother and sisters turned their heads back to her feeling awfully sad and heartbroken that their little sister was crying.I barked coming and licking asteroula's cheek softly:Woof woof Asteroula (slurping her cheek 4 times) please stop sobbed and said:Just please go back to the room i want to stay alone i'm very sad bruno dear boy.I whined barking and licking her cheek:Now now dear mistress you have to calm said to me crying:My invintation my dress my glass slippers my tiara my mom's photo my mom's necklace all tore into piecies and it's all my as a pigeon said cooing:Aww that's really unfair now now dearie you know crying won't help and that's nonsence you are saying it's all that spoiled woman's agreed with what his sister said and said:It's awfull we know how do you feel but remember what your mother had always said to you when there's belief there's sobbed hysterically:And my mother's death it's my fault please just go back to the room and leave alone with my flied landing next to asteroula's left arm:Now now dear don't blame yourself on your mother's death she was ill and i'm sure you wouldn't like seeing her suffer and you where only 9 and a sweet innocent girl and think of what my brother flied on a branch i and lenia sat next to our crying mistress and then turned our heads to the three sophia and marina looking at us with those teary-eyed eyes because it hurted their hearts to see their little sister asked her brother softly:And now what do we do dear brother asteroula's hope and belief are almost gone we have to do something to fix said:A better idea is just to go and comfort her cause she's hurting our little hearts by her they walked close to asteroula who didn't took a notice of her brother and sisters untill she felt their hands landing on her back and turned to face them and jumped into their ařms sobbing a storm saying:Oh dear brother and sisters i really want tò go to the north pole but now we can't their clothes were ragged the boy's robe too and they didn't had much money to afford brother soothingly said:Little sister remember what i always said to you Seeing is believing and most things are the things we don't see but we believe it's the hobo's smiled feeling better and said to him:Well i'll try to have faith and belief dear brother.
Chapter Η-Θ(H):Her sisters Sophia and marina walked in their bedroom very sad that their sister was losing all her faith and hope and belief who 7 times previously helped them realise the true meaning of brother stayed there with her and said softly:Sister just for me try to be brave have faith belief as well hope and please don't you ever doubt that they'll be proud of you cause i am replied softly:Okay okay only for you dear brother i'll try to do those then left and went to his bedroom while asteroula was still sad and she looked up on the sky and seeing her mother's star twinkling said with tears in her eyes:Oh dear mother please help us help us go to the north pole i tried to have courage i tried to be kind with my so called stepaunt but she keeps hating me and i brother woke up by the ringing bells and her sniffles and crying and looked to the window very hurt and sad that his little sister was my sister as a cat went over asteroula's feet and purred around and she picked her and set her on her lap and sniffed again:I don't have anything anything i will never go to the north pole i will never go there Ahhhh!.Suddenly some sparkles disturbed my thoughts crowding around the distraught crying asteroula and my sister lenia.I noticed that xristos stergiadis was looking at that very shocked holding michalis on his left hand and orestis on his right sparkles kept coming getting brighter and brighter and finally out of them sprouted a very familiar mare.I gasped clearly shocked barking curiously lenia's eyes widened in shock as for xristos he just stood there shocked unmoving cause that mare was his little sister's had long creamy curly mane and tail her body colour was pinto overo her eyes were was wearing a white dress with a diamond tiara and there was a pair of white fairy wings on her her left hoof she had a magic wand with the shape of a gently touched her daughter's arm and spoke in elderly voice:Why are you crying my dear.
Chapter Ι-J(Ι):Asteroula rose up and looked surprised and asked:Who are you?.Then the elderly mare appeaŕed in her real form and asteroula couldn't believe her eyes cause this fairy was her said happliy drying her mom replied smiling:Hello my darling i've heard your wish to go to the north pole and i came here to help you and your brother and your sisters go replied weakly yet happy:Really mom nodded happily:Yes my darling now can you fetch me a pumpkin from the garden cause the polar express is already ran and found the biggest pupmkin ever she took it and setted it under the polar express and it could be easily seen by her went upstairs and sat down to play with her doll.
Chapter K:Her mom waved her magic wand around the pumpkin and the polar the pumpkin started
3/7/2016 c4 asteroula
the polar express/cinderella
A:Asteroula as cinderella
B:Hero boy and sisters sarah and lizza as themselves
C:Mrs cheerilee as Lady tremaine
D:Lyra as drizzella tremaine(good)
E:Carrot top as anastasia tremaine(good)
F:Mrs esperanza as Fairy god mother and cinderella's mom
G:Santa clauss as cinderella's father
H:Panos and lenia as dog and cat
I:The polar express as golden carriage
J:Bo peep,hamm,slinky dog,marianna,jessie,bullseye,Elena,Dolly,barbie,buttercup,Anna and Circe(goođ) as White mares
K:Anabelle as the prince
L:Hobo as the great duke.
12/18/2015 c2 Guest
Μερος V:Τοθλαχιστον ειχα ακομη λιγη πιστη μπας και βρω την βουρτσα μου μα ουτε εκεινη ηταν μεσα στην τσεπη μου.Ειχαν ολα χαθει αλλα τουλαχιστον θυμηθκα τι μου ειχε πει ο αντρας μου πως ο αι βασιλης του ειχε φερει πισω το κουδουνι και σκεφτηκα πως θα μπορουσε να το κανει και σ'εμενα.Το τραινο σταματησε διπλα απο μια εκκλησια και μια καλογρια εκανε την εμφανιση της.Σηκωθηκα απ'την θεση μου παραχωρωντας την λεγωντας:Ωωωω οριστε καλη μου κυρουλα καθιστε στην θεση μου θα βρω αλλη εγω.Εκεινη χαμογελασε λεγωντας:Μπραβο καλο μου κοριτσακι σ'ευχαριστω εχεις χρυση καρδια ο χριστος που βαφτιζεται σημερα θα στο ανταποδωσει.Μετα το τραινο ξαναξεκινησε και εκατσα σε μια αδεια θεση ακριβως απ'την πλευρα που ηταν το αγορι.Κοιταω εξω απ'το παραθυρο βλεπωντας ενα αστερι να τρεμοσβηνει στον ουρανο λεω:Συγχωρα με γιαγια μου Συγχωρα με.Η λενια ρωτησε απορημενη:Τι επαθε η αστερουλα.Το αγορι κουνησε λυπημενος το κεφαλι του λεγωντας στην λενια:Λοιπον η γιαγια της πεθανε οταν ηταν πολυ μικρη δηλαδη δεν την γνωρισε καθολου μα καθολου.Εγω βυθιζομαι στην θεση μου απογοητευμενη που δεν ειναι εδω η γιαγια μου για να μοιραστει αυτα τα ξεχωριστα χριστουγεννα.Αφησαμε τον μπιλυ και την γωγω στο σπιτι τους ξαναξεκινωντας το τραινο εγω κοιταω το αστερι λεγωντας:Αστερακι μου μικρο εισαι τοσο φωτεινο εκει ψηλα στον ουρανο σαν να διαμαντι αληθινο αστερακι μου μικρο εισαι τοσο φωτεινο Λαμπειε σαν μικρο κερι στο σκοταδι στην αυγη εχω κατι να σου πω φεγγε μου να περπατω αστερακι μου μικρο εισαι τοσο φωτεινο.
Μερος W:Οταν το τραινο εφτασε στο σπιτι του αγοριου εγω λυπημενη αφηνω τα αλλα παιδια ενω το αγορι με ενα υφος λυπημενο λεει την προσευχη του.Ο σταθμαρχης μου λεει καλα χριστουγεννα και το τραινο φευγει αφηνωντας πισω εμενα και τα τρια αδερφια και τους φιλους μου.Ωραια περασαμε αλλα στεναχωρηθηκαμε που τελειωσε τοσο γρηγορα ολοι θελαμε να μην τελειωσει ποτε.Ανεβηκαμε τις σκαλες και σιωπηλη επεσα να κοιμηθώ κουκουλωμενη με το ροζ-ασπρο παπλωμα.Το αγορι δεν μπορουσε να κοιμηθει ειχε καταστεναχωρηθει για το χαμενο δωρο.
Μερος Χ:Την αλλη μερα η σοφία ο ιδιος και η μαρινα ανοιγουν τα δωρα τους καθως εγω καθομαι θλιμμενη με την λενια και τον παναγιωτη.Οταν ολα ειχαν ανοιχτει η εοφια βρηκε ενα μικρο δωρο κατω απ'το δεντρο.Ειχε το ονομα μου μεσα του ηταν το κουδουνακι.Ηταν τοσο μαγευτικος ο ηχος που δεν ειχαμε προσεξει μια μοβ δρακαινα που κοιμοταν πισω απ'το δεντρο.Ο αδερφος την ακουσε απ'τα ρουθουνια και τα χασμουρειτο οταν ανοιξε τα λεβαντι της ματια μας κοιταξε ολους.Η λενια κρυφτηκε πισω απ'τον αδερφο της που ειχε μουλαρωσει απ'τον φοβο του βελεπωντας την δρακαινα να μας πλησιαζει.Ο αδερφος με την ευγενια και τη ν λουιζα εσκυψαν κατω καθως επισης και εγω οι κοτες κακαριζαν απο πισω μας.Η δρακαινα μας κοιταξε πολυ κοντα με τα λεβαντενια της ματια να μην φευγουν απ'τον παναγιωτη.
11/9/2015 c3 Guest
Μερος U:Κοιτωντας εξω απ'το παραθυρο τα σοκαρισμενα παιδια ενω εγω γλυκοχαμογελουσα αλλα και ετρεμα απο κρυο και φοβο προσπαθουσαμε να δουμε τι θα συμβει σ'αυτο το υπεροχο δαχτυλιδι που μου εδωσε η θεια(πατερας μου) πριν φυγω απ'τον βορειο πολο.Η καρεν αναρωτιοταν απορημενη τι γινεται εκει εξω ενω τα υπολοιπα παιδια μαζι με τον μπιλυ και την γωγω κρυβονται κατω απ'τις θεσεις τους φοβισμενοι για το τι θα γινει.Το δαχτυλιδι ξαναελαμψε με μια εκτυφλωτικη ασπρη λαμψη και απο εξω του κρυσταλλακια χιονιου αρχισαν να χορευουν τριγυρω του.Σοκαρισμενη και φοβισμενη εγω κοιταω το δαχτυλιδι μου να μεταμορωνεται απο ενα ομορφο δαχτυλιδι σ'ενα κρυο τσουχτερο ανεμο του γεναρη.Η καρδια μου κοντευε να σπασει απ'τον φοβο που ενοιωθα μεσα μου.Ο αερας του ιανουριου γινοταν ποιο πυκνος και σφυριζωντας πεταξε προς το μερος μας.Εγω κοιταξα φοβισμενη και τσιριζωντας τρεχω και κρυβομαι πισω απ'το ελκηθρο που η φιλη μου τζενι καθοταν.Η τζενη με κοιταξε απορημενη τι εγινε και κοιταξε τον αερα να ερχεται προς το μερος μας.Ο παναγιωτης κοιταξε την μαρινα και ειπε τρεμοντας σπ'τον φοβο του:Μαρινα δεν θα μπορουσε νομιζεις να γινει χειροτερο αυτο.Αυτη φυσικα τον κοιταξε αρνουμενη οτι αυτο δεν ηταν χειροτερο.Ο αερας ανοιξε την πορτα του τραινου και σφυριζωντας μπαινει μεσα και βρισκει εμενα κρυμμενη στην αγκαλια της τζενη.
11/9/2015 c2 Guest
μερος Τ:Ολη την ωρα τα παιδια ειχαν κοιταξει ανησυχα μηπως η ευχη τους να γυρισουν σωη και αβλαβεις στο σπιτι δεν εποιανε.Μετα εγω κοιταω σοκαρισμενη χαρουμενη και φοβισμενη εξω απ'το παραθυρο προς την λιμνη.Το δαχτυλιδι ηταν στα αληθεια μαγικο γιατι ελαμψε με ασπρα κρυσταλλακια και φωτακια που τρεμοσβηναν πανω του και μετα με ενα μαγικο τροπο το δαχτυλιδι αρχισε να μεταμορφωνεται.Η λενια κοιτουσε φοβισμενη τον σοκαρισμενο αδερφο της παναγιωτη καθως εμενα μου κοπηκε η ανασα απο την χαρα τον φοβο αλλα και το σοκ.Η τζεσι με την μαριαννα και το θωμα κοιτουσαν ο ενας τον αλλο σε σοκ.Η κελι,η χριστινα ο θανασης και η πηνελοπη κοιτουσαν σε φοβο και σοκ.Η ευγενία με τον μιχαλη και τον ορεστη κοιταξαν ανησυχοι και παραξενεμενοι.Το ιδιο εκανε ο χρηστος με την σοφία και την μαρινα.Εγω γουργουριζα απο φοβο και χαρα νοιωθοντας περηφανη για το δαχτυλιδι αλλα σοκαρισμενη κοιταω εξω.
11/9/2015 c1 Guest
Μερος S:Οταν ξαναγυρισα πισω στους αλλους ακουσα την υπενθυμιση της θειας μου οτι οταν το μαγικο δαχτυλιφι παει στην παγωμενη λιμνη σημαινει πως ο μηνας γεναρης(ιανουαριος) ειναι κοντα και μας προσεχει.Ολοοιεπιτελους αφου τρυπησε τα εισητηρια μας η κυρια γαλοπουλα καθισαμε κατω στις θεσεις μας.Προσπαθησα να βρω το κουδουνακι να το δειξω στα παιδια αλλα χαθηκε τουλαχιστον ειχα το δαχτυλιδι αλλα στεναχωρηθηκα για το κουδουνακι.Ο χρηστος,η σοφια και η μαρινα ειδαν το δαχτυλιδι και καταλαβαν πως αν το δαχτυλιδι βγει απ'το παραθυρο στην λιμνη και μεινει εκει σημσινει πως η μηνας ιανουαριος(γεναρης) ειναι κοντα μας και μας προσεχει.Το δαχτυλιδι απ'τον αερα βγηκε απο το δαχτυλο μου εξω απ'το παραθυρο και προσγειωθηκε στην παγωμενη λιμνουλα ωσπου εμεινε στην μεση της λιμνης.Ο χρηστος με κοιταξε και ειπε:Γυναικα μου κατι περιεργο γεινετε οταν η θεια σου εδωσε αυτο το δαχτυλιδι στα αληθεια εννοει οτι ο ιανουαριος(γεναρης) ειναι φιπλα μας.Του λεω κουνωντας το κεφαλι μου θετικα αλλα κοιταω ανησυχη μηπως η ευχη που ειχαμε κανει δεν βγει αληθινη.
11/4/2015 c2 asteroula
Μερος R:Τοτε η πριγκιπισσα σελεστια κρσταει με τις οπλες της τα χαλιναρια κοιτωντας εμενα να πηγαινω ψηλα με τις υπολοιπές καθως βλεπουμε την γερακινα να πεταει ψηλα:Τοτε δειξε μας τον δρομο χο χο χο καλα χριστουγεννα.Τα παιδια κοιτουσαν με υπερηφανεια τον αι βασιλη να ετοιμαζετε για το ταξιδι της.Εβγαλε ενα μαγικο γκεμι απο χρωματα ουρανιου τοξου και χτυπησε τις ουρες μας με αυτο και ολες αρχισαμε να πηγαινουμε πολυ ψηλα στον αερα χλιμιντριζοντας καθε φορα που οι οπλες μας βαρουσαν στον αερα και η γερακινα να με καθοδηγει.Ωσπου μια στιγμη με ολη την δυναμη που ειχαμε καταφεραμε να σηκωσουμε το ελκηθρο ψηλα πολυ ψηλα στον αερα καθως οι καμπανουλες ηχουσαν μελωδικα ακομη και ψηλα στον αερα.Ο αντρας μου οι αδερφες του με την ξαδερφη την γωγω και τον μπιλυ κόιτουσαν ο ενας τον αλλον με σοκ.Ειχε ανοιξει το στομα σπο θαυμασμο και εκπληξη οταν μας ειδε οτι τα καταφεραμε και οι αδερφες του αρχισσν το cheerleading:Αστερουλα μπορεις εσυ μας οδηγεις αστερουλα μπορεις εσυ μας οδηγεις.
11/4/2015 c2 Guest
Μερος O:Εγω και οι υπολοιποι προσπαθουμε Να πεισουμε τον μπιλυ καιβτην γωγω να ερθουν μαζι μας για τα χριστουγεννα.Στην αρχη τιποτα αλλά αρχισαν να πειθωνται αλλα πριν προλαβουμε να βγουμε το πισω μερος του τραινου αρχισε να κινειται τοσο πολυ που πεσαμε πανω σ'ενα χριστουγεννιατικο καρουζελ.Λοιπον καθως καθομασταν εκει και σκεφτομασταν πως θα παμε εκει.Εγω ειπα:Ωραια και τωρα τι θα κανουμε θα χασουμε ολη την γιορτη.Τοτε ακουγεται μια μυστηριωδη γυναικεια φωνη που ρωτησε γλυκά γλυκά:Χαθηκατε αγορακια και κοριτσακια.Ολοι τοτε κοιτανε προς το μερος μου νομιζωντας πως το ειπα εγω και τους βλεπω λεγωντας:Μα τι εκανα παλι Δεν ειναι τιπότα καινουργιο μερικες φορες μιλαω μονη(Καταλαβαινω πως δεν ημουν εγω κσι φωναζω απορειμενη) Ποια το ειπε αυτο?.Η φωνη ξαναλεει αυτη τη φορα καθως εμφανιζονται οι 4 χαλκινες οπλες της:Εγω το εκανα Αστερουλα.Αρχισα να καταλαβαινω ηταν σιγουρα ταρανδος αυτο που ερχοταν και οι υπολοιποι κρυβονται απο πισω μου.Ο ηχος των 4 χαλκινων οπλων ακουγονταν περισσοτερσ και ξαφνικα ολοι μας μειναμε να κοιταμε εκθαμβοι.Μια ψηλη ταρανδινα ηταν μπροστα μας ειχε χρυσα κερατα,χαλκινες οπλες το σωμα της ηταν ανοιχτωχρομο καφε ενω ειχε σκουρο καφε η χαιτη η ουρα της κι ενα απ'τα ποδια της.Ασπρο ειχε λιγο το κεφαλι της και κατω απ'την κοιλια της.Τοτε ειδα μια κοκκινη κορδελα γυρω απ'τον λαιμο της κανωντας την ομορφη οπως ενα δωρο.Η κυρια κατσικα ειπε:Εμ γεια σας δεσποινης.Η γωγω λεει:Μπιλυ βλεπεις αυτο που νομιζω οτι βλεπω.Αυτος της λεει:Μια πανεμορφη ταρανδινα.Η νικολετα λεει:Aww κοιταξτε την παιδια ειναι ομορφη σαν ενα δωρο.Η ξαδερφη μου ρωταει απορημενη:Μα απο που ηρθε εκεινη η φωνη.Εγω λεω κοιτωντας τον ουρανο:Δεν ξερω λουιζα(φωναζω) Γεια μυστηριωδη φωνη απο μια κυρια βρηκαμε την ταρανδινα σου.Η ταρανδινα γελαει λεγωντας:Αχ αστερουλα τι πλακα που εχεις εγω ειμαι η ταρανδινα .Εγω κοιταω μια την ξαδερφη μου μετα την ταρανδινα:Βλεπεις λουιζα αυτη ειναι η ταρανδι-δι-δι-δινα(σοκάριζομαι και την κοιταω) Τι πως ξερεις πως με λενε.Αυτη λεει:Αστερουλα εγω ειμαι η αδερφη σου η Ανναμπελλ.Μετα τρεχω στην αγκαλια της γελωντας και ταυτωχρονος κλαιγωντας απο χαρα λεγωντας:Ωωω ανναμπελλ στα αληθεια εισαι εσυ ωω αδερφη ποσο μου λειψεις.Ολοι αυτην την ωρα ο κυριος και η κυρια κατσικα(ταρανδος αυτη),η νικολετα(ιγκουανα/ταρανδος),η περσεφονη(φιδι/ταρανδος),η κυρια γυπας,οι αδερφες μου τζεσι και ζαμπον,η κελι,η μαριαννα,η γωγω και ο μπιλυ μαζι και ο χρηστος με την σοφία και την μαρινα εκλαιγαν απ'την χαρα τους γιατι ξανασμιξα με την αδερφη μου.Καθως μας καθοδηγει μας λεει την ιστορια της πριν γινει ταρανδος.Μας αρεσει μετα προσπαθωντας να σωσουμε τον μπιλυ και την γωγω τα τρια παιδια με τα αγορια παιχνιδια πεφτουν μεσα στον σακο του αι βασιλη.Έν τω μεταξυ εγω και τα κοριτσια πετουσαμε και φτασαμε πρωτες στο μερος ταυτοχρονος βλεπωντας και την σακουλα να μας ακολουθαει ωσπου πεφτει πανω στο ελκηθρο του αι βασιλη.
Μερος P:Τα ξωτικα βοηθανε τα παιδια να βγουνε σπ'τον σακο χωρις ατυχηματα και τα καταφεραν εμ σχεδον ο μπιλυ και η γωγω ηταν στην αρχη διστακτικοι να αφησουν τα δωρα τους στα ξωτικα.Μετα ομως τα καταφερουν να τα εμπιστευτουν.Ερχονται τα υπολοιπα αλλα αδερφια μου και η νικολετα αφου λεει στα ξαδερφια της οτι θα πεταξει με εμενα και τους αλλους με ακολουθει να γνωρισει τους υπολοιπους.Μετα ξανασμιγω με τα αδερφια μου και την μητερα μου εσπερανζα.Μετα τα ξωτικα περνανε σε εμενα,στην μαμα μου,στην νικολετα,στην περσεφονη,στην τζεσι,στην ζαμπον,στην μαριαννα,στην κελι και στις υπολοιπες ταρανδινες χσλιναρια φτιαγμενα απο κουδουνακια ασημενια που ηταν δυσκολο ο αντρας μου και οι αδερφες του να τα ακουσουν αλλα μετα τα καταφεραν.Η μαμα μου λεει:Τι λες να κανουμε μια εκπληξη στον μπαμπακα.Πριν ανοιξουν οι πορτες για να βγει ο αι βασιλης τα παιδια τραγουδανε καλαντα και εγω κρυβωμαι πισω απ'το ελκηθρο.
Μερος Q:Οι πορτες ανοιγουν και απο εξω τους εμφανιζεται ενας χοντρουλης κυριος ντυμενος στα κοκκινο.Ειχε ασπρη γεννειαδα.Ηταν ο αι βασιλης ο αντρας μου με την βοηθεια απ'τα αλλα παιδια καταφερε να τον δει με τις αδερφες του.Αλλα μετα προσεξαν οτι ενα απ'τα κουδουνακια μου δεν ηταν σωστα ασφαλισμενο και επεσε ακριβως μπροστα του.Ο πατερας μου αρχισε να ανησυχει πως δεν θα ημουν εδω οταν ξαφνικα ακουει το χλιμιντρισμα μου.Εμφανιζομαι και η πριγκιπισσα σελεστια(αι βασιλης) τρεχει προς το μερος μου και εγω προς το δικο της καθως αρχισε ενα reunion αναμεσα σε πατερα και κορη.Τα παιδια ξαναρχισαν να κλαινε σπ'την χαρα τους ενω τα ξωτικα ζητωκραυγαζαν.Ο αντρας μου και οι αδερφες του αρχισαν να πιστευουν.Μετα ενα προς ενα λεει στα παιδια τα χαρισματα τους και οταν φτανρι στον μπιλυ και την γωγω λεει πως δεν θπαρχει καλυτερο δωρο απ'την φιλια.Μετα λεει δειχνωντας προς το μερος:Και μιλωντας για δωρα ας παρουμε την νεαρη μου κορη(τα ξωτικα αρχιζουν να ζητωκραυγαζουν).Το στομα μου ανοιξε διαπλατα το ιδιο και τα ματια μου γυρναω και κοιταω προς την κυρια γαλοπουλα που μου χαμογελαει ενθαρρυντικα.Ο αντρας μου και οι αδερφες του ενοιωθαν υπερηφανοι για εμενα οταν με ειδαν να ανεβαινω προς το ελκηθρο του πατερα μου.Η πριγκιπισσα σελεστια με ρωταει:Λοιπον κορη μου τι θα ηθελες για τα χριστουγεννα.Εγω λεω:Εγω πατερα.Αυτος μου λεει:Εσυ κορη μου.Της ψιθυριζω στο αυτι πως ηθελα να την βοηθησω με τα δωρα και ενα κουδουνακι απ'τους ταρανδους.Συμφωνει και βγαζει απ'το χαλιναρι της μελιντας ενα κουδουνακι και σηκωνοντας το ψηλα λεει:Το πρωτο δωρο των χριστουγεννων.Μου λεει οτι το κουδουνι συμβολιζει υπεροχα τα χριστουγεννα οπως και αυτη αλλα να θυμαμαι οτι το αληθινο πνευμα των χριστουγεννων βρισκεται μες την καρδια μου.Το δειχνω σε ολους με υπερηφανεια και ολοι ζητωκραυγαζουν και η σελεστια λεει:Θυμασαι ποτε το ονειρο σου.Εγω βλεπω τις ταρανδινες και λεω:Ωωω ναι φυσικα και το θυμαμαι.Μετα βγαζει το σκουφο της και με ραντιζει με σκονη λεγωντας:Εε να η εκπληξη μου για εσενα θα το ζησεις πραγματικοτητα.Εξαφανιζομαι στην αρχη αλλα μετα ξαναεμφανιζομαι καθως ολοι μενουν σ'ευχαριστο σοκ.Κοιταω προς την λιμνη οτι τωρα πια ημουν μια πανεμορφη ταρανδινα και ρουθουνιζωντας γλυκα λεω:Αχ επιτελους ξαναβρηκα την φωνη μου.Ο αδερφος μου λεει:Καλα χριστουγεννα αδερφη αστερουλα.Εγω λεω πηγαινωντας μπροστα σαν αρχηγος μετα κοιταω προς τον αδερφο μου καθως οι ταρανδινες ακομα και οι κυριες κατσικα ιγκουανα και φιδι ειναι ταρανδινες και αυτες:Καλα χριστουγεννα Αδερφε μιχαλη και σ'ολα τα παιδια του κοσμου θα σας δω το πρωι.Ο αντρας μου ενοιωθε την καρδια του να φτερουγαει απο μεσα του και με κοιταξε χαρουμενος ενω οι αδερφες του εκλαιγαν απο χαρα.Η σελεστια ρωταει κρατωντας τα σχοινια:Εισαι ετοιμη να πεταξεις κορη μου.Η κυρια γυπας αποφασισε οτι θα μας συντονει στο πεταγμα πανω στον αερα.Εγω λεω κοιτωντας την:Ωωωω και βεβαια ειμαι πατερα(θεια) Γιοοχου η ευχη μου εγινε αληθινη.
74 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »