for If Andy Knew

8/26/2015 c1 Guest
In Bonnie's house i and the college toys were talking toher toys about the big adventure we're gonna have in my husband had accidently changed into a robin bird and was flying through day and night to find bonnie's house and take us to his house.I was pacing anxiously back and forth wondering how we will go back home to said to me:I'm sorry xaderfi but the door is so small to fit yah i'm afraid you have to change how i will do that i asked my eyes fell on a small bottle and tied on the bottle's neck was a lable with words drink me.I was wondering how did it came here it was frightening but then i decided to follow bonnie's advice.I drank all of it my husband as a bird had taken his two toys and put the others in the was looking at them and then much to my dissapointment i found the key on the the table was a small cake with the words eat me rrmarked on it's currents.I ate it all and i began to grow enormous hitting my head on the pain i started crying and my tears became a husband as a bird revealed the toys who he really was and got reunited with i looked at celi looking at me giving some of the drink me as i drank it i fell in the bottle shrank again.
6/10/2015 c1 Guest
Lotso, was that teddy bear you? LOL
6/2/2015 c4 5Yin7
Really cool story can't wait for the next update
5/14/2015 c4 Gabriella
Love this! Can't wait to read more!
5/9/2015 c4 4Complete Nerd
This is such a good idea for a story! It's going to be very interesting to see how the situations play out with Andy knowing!
5/2/2015 c2 Guest
Uh...cliff hanger much?!
4/12/2015 c2 MEJ
Please continue! This is by far my favorite story!
4/12/2015 c1 Guest
ANDY WiTH A GIRL? NO WAY
4/6/2015 c2 fanficlover552
Please make another chapter! I love this story!
4/3/2015 c2 frozenlover1992
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THIRD CHAPTER!
4/3/2015 c2 MEJ
PLEASE! THIRD CHAPTER!
4/2/2015 c2 Guest
Could you please make a third chapter?
3/12/2015 c1 Guest
NO GIRL!
1/11/2015 c1 noitffb
Great start! Love it so far! :)
12/12/2014 c4 Guest
that Christopher Robin be like Winnie the Pooh. Andy was be Christopher Robin.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »