FanFiction.Net
for Duty

12/3/2020 c1 Izanami118
Oh my God! A multi-chapter of this would be lit!
10/17/2014 c1 3lvuchiha
this would be a great multi chappie love it!
9/2/2013 c1 Sarjo
Fouth Shinobi War. This is the fourth, not the third.
7/22/2013 c1 the TumTum tree
Aw this is lovely! I'd love to see a SasuSaku hug like this. I also really loved Mikoto in this, especially her happy dance. I wouldn't mind finding out more about your version of her :D
7/19/2013 c1 Lady Rini
I have to say I love your Author's note. I think every one is thinking that right now. All the other girls have had their time now it should be Sakura's turn. There is another thing I have issue with but that will be another rant for another day.

Review: I think was very cute and straight forward. I do love Mikoto I just wish we saw more her in the manga.
7/18/2013 c1 25TheOrichalconThief
Love the idea behind this, any "world" where Mina and Kushi are alive is fantastic! :D It's very cute, if short!

And as for the chapters: I agree! _ I mean, first Sakura was being totally kick ass and all, making both Sasuke and Naruto gape like fish, and now she is...only there in like..2 panels? Aww gawd, bring her back, I was expecting an awesome Team 7 fight! D:
7/18/2013 c1 64Tiger Priestess
Wow, great job for this one-shot for "Mirror". I would love for something like this to happen.

Lovely!
7/18/2013 c1 5WarriorQueen124
I thought this was cute and I agree with you, when is Sakura going to shine?! I haven't read the latest chapter (which I will today) and find out what's going on..hm.
Great job and keep writing!
7/18/2013 c1 4Princess Ren
How I wish you can explore more for this verse! It looks really nice and promising! Keep up the good work!
7/18/2013 c1 Winterfang53
Word. I agree with u completely! I love Sakura as a charater in the manga but in the anime they make she out to be some brat! Sakura needs her moment to shine... and her man (Sasuke) to come home!
7/17/2013 c1 3kuneko1207