for Trapped

9/7/2013 c1 Ms.K216
I liked how this one worked without any dialogue at all. I hope you write another R&I fic like right now.
7/20/2013 c1 2captmurdock
I definitely would love to see more of this. Also, how is Maura going to react to what Angela did?

Very good!
7/18/2013 c1 e.e.mc
This is excellent. I love reading fics where the author just seems to KNOW the character and can throw in their own perspective of what the character is thinking. This is one of those fics. It is a little dark, but all the better for it. I think it's good as a one shot, but if you could think of a way to continue it, I would love to read it!
7/18/2013 c1 2floatingbluebutterfly
Wow! This was great. I think sometimes she might feel like that, yes! It makes sense, after all... Great writing ;)
7/18/2013 c1 ABVR
Mmmm . . . very dark, but very convincing as a picture of the inside of Maura's head at that point . . . and I really like the way you find the dark loose ends underneath the bright, happy "OK, she's clear . . . it's all good" ending. Going through what Maura went through would be enough to leave anybody disturbed, never mind somebody with her family issues.

I hope the show explores some of this, going forward . . . or that (even if it does, but especially if it doesn't) you think about returning to the inside of her head, down the line a way.
7/18/2013 c1 37Simahoyo
I believe you are right. This will inform anything I write in future.
7/18/2013 c1 4storiesundertheradar
I really liked this - very insightful of what could go on inside Maura's head. Feels in character and human for Maura to wonder about what she might be capable of considering her circumstances.
7/18/2013 c1 9kiwi.girrrl
Nice little introspective piece.
The last two sentences summed up the story quite nicely.
7/18/2013 c1 Magicfull