for Celestroid Fusion

2/2/2015 c1 Rune Syedrax
You need to go back and fix all the spelling/grammar mistakes. IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
12/16/2013 c11 16eddog2323
There is a full prime walk through. Check for a channel on YouTube called Nintendocaprisun or chuggaconroy. One of them has most of the metroid games. But they are over a year old or more.
11/29/2013 c10 Guest
go for it -omega
green
7/28/2013 c11 Guest
Great story, even though you did not have the games it sure looks like you did. Next up is Apple Jack zero mission, cant wait to read that one. May be after she does that mission, you can do metroid prime 1 for her and metroid prime 2 echos for RD. Not sure for the others just yet. Any way keep up with the stories looking forward to them. Man I cant believe your writing, I feel like I was playing and watching the game myself. Hey if you have a Wii get the metroid prime trilogy that has metroid prime 1 to 3 in it. Man talk about getting into the story, LOL. GREAT JOB, I really enjoy this story cant wait for the next.
7/27/2013 c10 1Mediphious
My god. I am sorry to say this... Actually no I'm not. This story is terrible. Basically all you've done is take the metroid setting and replace characters with My little pony characters. Furthermore. Your grammar, prose, spelling, Everything is simply atrocious. I read chapter one. And thought it was terrible, there was no build up. Just "oh, here, suddenly the ponies can go to space. Oh? they also have guns and technology on top of this ship Luna magically pulled out of no where" Chapter two was just as bad, I was hoping for it to improve but it seems you're writing stagnated. No better, no worse. And the chapter three. My god, You got worse. For example. Rainbow Dash is obviously Samus. But her wings were not ripped away when she was infected. So why did she need to get the high jump back at all? She can FLY. There are so many errors, inconsistencies. Everything is just bad. There's no better way to say that this is anything but bad. And I did read everything up to chapter 10. There are just so many problems I'd rather not go over every glaring fault because if you just look at everything. It's basically that. Everything is wrong with this.

I'm not saying stop writing, because then you'll never improve. But for the love of whatever deity, demon, flying spahgetthi monster. Whatever you believe in. Do not post garbage like this without having it run through by a fine toothed comb by someone other than people with no talent for writing themselves. Because then it's the blind leading the blind.
7/27/2013 c9 Guest
Dang I thought you play this game, got me good lol. Well lets see theres metroid prime 1 then the echo thats the metroid prime 2. Hey you can try the metroid prime 2 echo for RD next. Any way keep this up, dont know why but nightmare was alot harder then all the other boss in that metroid fusion game for me any way. Hey if you have a 3Ds you can try and download it, (think you have to pay for that game), and play it for yourself. Any way looking forward to the next chapter.
7/27/2013 c8 Guest
Man that boss is hard cuz it keep getting to close and keep moving on me when I try fighting it. Any way keep up with the work I like to know what happens next. As for the other stories you have mention, I have no clue what to say but im looking forward to read them once you finish this one up and wright the others. You must be a metroid prime fan to get this story so well. I like how you put a voice in for the RD-X cuz that was cool to read. So is the other stories will continue this story? Just asking, and did that nightmare give you a hard time then any other boss in this game? It did on me, cuz of the room we have to battle and he keep coming to me and making it hard to hit his face. Any way looking forward to the next chapter. Wonder if any thing funny happen, lol now that will be good. Like an epic fell on some of stunts in this stations as a bonus chapters and was caught on film, LOL now that will be funny to watch and wright and read in this case lol.
7/27/2013 c8 PrankK1ng
I don't know their name but I do have a link that has a good deal of their names.

It's: wiki/Talk:List_of_creatures_in_Metroid_Fusion
7/23/2013 c7 PrankK1ng
I do have an idea for another game for rainbow to be in but it will also use some of the rest of the mane 6. Pm me if you want to hear it.
7/20/2013 c3 Guest
Man when i first saw that SA-X when I was in the same room, my heart was beating fast. I guess for you as well when you first played it. Good story so far, like how you put that scanning part in the story. And did I guess the pony research lab station right for the PRL station? Apple Jack going to meet the metroids in the future, sound like a great story when you finish this 1 up. Wonder what QC say when she found out about the X did to her Changeling at that station. Hey did u get lost in that tropical area when you go in there, I sure did, and I still do cuz of those plants in there. Keep up with the story I like what I read here. Well I guess its best to study these foes since there little in about them, then have no info on what they can do. Wonder if any of the X have its own mind and free will that can talk to you? That will be something and cool, don't you think?
7/19/2013 c2 jxz
this... is...AWESOME! i cant wait to the battle between Dash and Dash-X!
7/19/2013 c2 Guest
Dang, this story is kinda like that game. May be you can have RD to try scanning the foes for info about them for later on. Good job so far, I like what I read here so far. Just asking have you play the game on the GBA or on the DS? Ok now I want to play metroid prime fusion again, LOL. Any way keep up with the writing and update soon.
7/19/2013 c1 Guest
This story looks good so far, kinda fells like im playing that game again. PRL mmmm, pony research lab station. Just guessing, keep up with the story.