FanFiction.Net
for One Cold Day

3/28/2022 c3 Guest
I stumbled across one of your works and I ended up binging all of them, because your writing is SO GOOD.
I mean…
REALLY REALLY REALLY DARN GOOD.
Then I noticed you haven’t posted in years.
I hope you are well and just moved your creativity to another place.
I wish you all the best in and for soul, mind and body :)
9/10/2020 c3 Guest 2
It's been over 4 years, that's not cool. :(
3/24/2019 c1 Guest
Please come back and continue this.
1/5/2019 c3 Poes
Dear Muffy,

The last few days I have been reading your stories/fics/books - or however you will call them - and I really enjoyed them. Today I started what seems to be your last fic and I am truly hoping you will finish this one. Perhaps that a plee to do so from The Netherlands (nice, smooth way to let you know why my English isn't impeccable) will help boost this story after all this time.
Having read a few of your A/N I hope that not completing this story up till now i due to a writers block or something and nothing more serious.
I hope an update will follow someday, dare I say it, soon.

Marjon
9/8/2018 c3 Guest
Really good, but the ending is confusing!
8/19/2016 c3 19supernatfem76
I loved this chapter. I love when you put the Emrys and the Winchesters together. I loved the flow of the chapter. I liked the use of disposable heating pads. I use those when I am waiting for the bus. I didn't even know there was such a thing as an inflatable stretcher. It is always a learning experience reading your story. Great ending. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/19/2016 c3 LeiaWinter
Yayyyyyy! Honest to god i screamed with happiness and joy with the new story. Missed reading your stories.
8/19/2016 c3 Wunjo
Well that doesn't sound good! Nice to see the update hope to see another soon it's a great story.
8/18/2016 c3 lenail125
OMG! I am glad they found Dean! But how could you let it there! Whyyyyyyy? I need to k ow what will happen next!

Good to see you ate writing again!
8/18/2016 c3 BranchSuper
Something else is coming?! Just what they don't need.
8/18/2016 c3 SamDeanLover28
if its for 1x driving the impala without dean's knowledge for safety, im for it
8/18/2016 c3 ccase1313
This story gets more interesting as it goes along. I can't wait to see why the bad guys left so easy.
8/18/2016 c3 Heather
Loving this so much! So happy you are writing the Winchesters and the Emrys together again! Oh boy, here comes the Darkness...this won't be good. *covers eyes* Be well dear Muffy! :)
7/31/2016 c2 missingmikey
So very sorry to hear about the things going on in your life - especially the death of your brother. All my sympathies!
7/28/2016 c2 37Merisha
Bad black dogs ... BAD BAD DOGS! :( ... Poor Sam, watching Dean be dragged off and Dean with a cold :( ... I love how they banter with each other LOL :D I cannot wait to see more! Will sit here patiently *hint hint* 0_o
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »