FanFiction.Net
for May the Odds be Ever in Our Favor

12/24/2020 c8 Guest
Hey when are you going to make another one? I need to find out what happens with Becca and Theo?
11/17/2018 c5 CassidyBerkeley
Cassidy and Tristan are my fave ship in the series
1/30/2018 c8 inyourwildestdreams13
I really loved this story! I thought it was cool that they weren't reading a classic for once, altho I read the Hunger Games in 5th grade, so idk why they would be scared to read it.
I know its a long shot, but i hope you update (even tho its been like 4 years)!
1/4/2018 c8 Camilla
In this chapter Caylie goes in megans book club talk about peeta,a character in hunger dauther half talk about cassidys boy they go gets a letter saying Theo broke up with was short and had one sentance Becca,Im sorry but I have to breck up with you,Love the end .ADD MORE PLEASE.I CAN HELP IF U WANT.i have great ideas for next chapter.
8/21/2016 c8 Locolady
I'm so sorry about ur dad and grandma I hope they get better. Pls update soon! Why the hell (excuse my French) did u have 2 end on a cliffhanger?!
8/21/2016 c2 Guest
Luving ur story! I'll try 2 stay gorgeous but as I don't think my crush isn't noticing me in THAT way, I'm not so sure lol.
7/17/2015 c3 SMC
You do know it's spelled S-T-E-W-A-R-T, not S-T-U-A-R-T, right?
9/16/2014 c8 3Princess Anna of Arendelle
You should make more fluff in Cassidy and Tristan's relationship. That could be appointment romantic. Also, be sure to make it romantic.
Thanks. Good job!
9/16/2014 c7 Princess Anna of Arendelle
Hi! Luv this chapter so much! Good job!
7/13/2014 c8 Guest
Good but keep wrighting
7/13/2014 c7 Guest
To much pda
7/13/2014 c6 Guest
Goooooooooooo bump day
7/13/2014 c5 Guest
I like it in now can't wait to see what cass will think up. Dess 4 ever I agree with you jarcys a little wierd
7/13/2014 c4 Guest