for Mora

11/14/2016 c1 89ICanStopAnytime
The part about her forgiveness of him was beautifully written. Loved that paragraph. I'm disheartened by the current season and enjoying living a little in fanfiction land where these characters are more developed...
6/16/2015 c3 TheRealSonia
How come I've never seen this story before? That's great!
8/13/2014 c4 2bonnyblonde
*sighs happily* Wonderful. Just wonderful.
8/13/2014 c3 bonnyblonde
Daryl is a honest to God stud muffin. Lucky, lucky Carol that he cares enough to take the time to do it right! *fanning self*
8/13/2014 c2 bonnyblonde
This just gets better and better. My goodness, she plays him like a sexy violin ;)
8/13/2014 c1 bonnyblonde
Holy, that was seriously hot, but beyond the sex, I loved the connection you're written between them. So obviously loving and close, very nicely done!
8/4/2014 c4 deniselynne1966
So good...love possessive Daryl
2/20/2014 c4 annibelle
Gosh, these are the sexiest stories! I really hope you'll continue this!
2/19/2014 c2 annibelle
Best-written handjob story on the internet... omg, I know I'm going to love all of these stories! :)
2/18/2014 c1 annibelle
Oh, man, this was so sweet and sexy. I can't believe I have to go to work before I move on to the next chapter! :(
11/30/2013 c4 14SpyVsTailor
This is so smutty I feel like I should be sitting in a little booth while reading it. XD Love it!
11/20/2013 c4 Guest
Awesome! Although I admit feeling appalled that ONE of the reasons Daryl did that was to humiliate Carol. I get staking claim and making sure everyone knows she's his, but when he said humiliating her also served his purpose, it sorda took the positive feels out and replaced it with feelings of slight disgust. It wasn't her fault that guy was hitting on her AND she even shoved him off. I just felt it was disrespectful ...
11/19/2013 c4 Guest
Just found this story and it is amazing! Keep it up, I can't wiat fo rmore!
11/21/2013 c4 36subversivegrrl
Hooooly crap. That was totally hot. I don't know why possessive Daryl doesn't freak me out a little more than it does, but... whew.
11/20/2013 c4 9Athlete Girl
nice job honey, that was hot!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »