for The Prince and the Half-Blood

6/27 c17 6Writing Avenger 2016
So what will it take to continue this story
11/20/2017 c17 Diana Ramrez
Well, it seems that it has past like four and a half years, but I gotta insist that you have to update the story. It's the best story I've ever read, please , you have to continue
6/3/2016 c1 Guest
Really enjoying the story. Please don't stop.
4/7/2016 c17 46DisneyGirl10
Man, all this goodness plus trouble up ahead makes me excited to read the next part when it comes!
2/14/2016 c1 Guest
Enjoy the story. Please continue
1/23/2016 c3 Guest
May I say... EWW!
8/13/2015 c16 7redangel2463
More Please XD!
7/20/2015 c16 Guest
This has gotten sooo good since your first fanfic of this story! It's almost like Harry Potter how the first book was aimed at children more than teenagers and then it slowly became more suited for teenagers which I think is a really good direction you have gone in and I look forward to every time you update! I can't wait to see how this story ends, and the part with Anastasia I was like YES! This is totally my style! If I was gonna write a book I would've done what you did and added once upon a December in _ in particular I am waiting for melody to reunite with her family cause that's gonna be like mind blowing (if you decide to do that, there are still many directions you can take this story in although I can sort of tell You've got it all mapped out) anyway keep on writing I look forward to reading the next one !
7/19/2015 c16 46DisneyGirl10
Wow!
Now this is getting more amazing by the minute!
7/19/2015 c16 vinitapepperdog1983
Love this chapter, Melody and Peter having a baby of their own, plus Melody learning more about Peter's past. I think Peter and Melody will do fine in welcoming their first born child into Neverland and who knows what great things will come about, in later chapters. Keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/19/2015 c16 vampirelover466
Awww! So cute this chp! Oh i really hope nothing bad happens to the baby or melody like amy! Nice work! Keep updating! :)
7/13/2015 c15 vampirelover466
I just Love how peter went to go visit jane like he did wendy! So cute! 3 and seeing his past is cool too! Oh i cant wait to read nore keep it up! :)
7/12/2015 c15 vinitapepperdog1983
Interesting, Melody discovered something about Peter's past. Who knows, it could be a useful tool that could help them in the long run.
7/12/2015 c15 DisneyGirl10
Now all of that, it made my heart soar. :D
Seeing Jane again and knowing of Peter's real past did amazing work for this story.
At least Melody knows the truth. That's good.
Oh, I can't wait for more.
6/13/2015 c14 vinitapepperdog1983
Good chapter so far. Can't wait for the next one.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »