for Volcano takes away, LA brings back

6/16/2015 c7 AmberElric108
C'mon you really just left it un finished like that? Post the next one please ! & the duncan part was so funny I like the idea of him and heather being friends!
1/24/2015 c7 Thecookiedude
This story is great!will you make another chapter?
12/2/2014 c7 TDWTMelodyWish
Are you going to finish this story at some point? It's really good and I wanna know what happens next!:D
7/12/2014 c7 samanthatm
Can't wait for the next update.
7/9/2014 c7 Guest
Wow! Perfect history ! I love you ! Alejandro - :) heather -:))))))) hahahaha , bye
7/9/2014 c1 BusyReader1994
I'm to lazy to login, and I reviewed your new chapter already but I'll do it again. You just have to update! Please
7/9/2014 c7 Hey
This fic is cute and mysterious, I like it.
7/3/2014 c7 Guest
Suggestion, you don't have to do this, but what if Justin or whatever her ex is called and he's really cruel and stuff and then like, Alejandro saves heather from him :)
Anyways, great story. I love how Duncan is so hilarious, yet he also obviously cares about heather. While it still doesn't completely match up to Total Drama, it's a great idea, and I wish there was more fanfics like it. I always wondered what would happen after heather almost killed Alejandro, but this kinda gives me a great perspective. Half the time the fanfics are better than the actual story, and this is no exception!
7/3/2014 c7 AleHellaFan
Seriously? You just stop writing right when Heather will explain everything? What a nice person you are... Just kidding XD You're awesome, so as your story. Keep writing
7/2/2014 c7 2megladon1616
UPDATE! PRONTO!
7/2/2014 c7 1UniversalFangirl05
Interesting can't wait for the next update! I have a feeling Jason cheated on Heather with Alicia in the past.
7/2/2014 c7 Guest
Ughh stupid cliffhangers! You have to update soon...
7/1/2014 c7 Blocked Number
Loving the story, but tou better continue soon, or else...
-A
7/1/2014 c7 BusyReader1994
Oh. My. God.
You can't keep us waiting! We need to know everything! Duncan, Ashley and James need to know everything!
That Duncan part was amazing. I just loved the 'answering questions with questions' part.
7/1/2014 c7 21coolbluerays