for Battle of the Bands

10/23/2021 c1 26e.b woodhouse
doesnt tseem like yoru taking this very seriousluy but i havent seen andy of hte MOrtal Instrument movies or anythning yeh so it could just be that aon the plust side of hte dewquitoiny (te one about wherther or not i like this story enought to give you the ol' "Eb. bump" ssas they call it? but yea at least your chaterecterraization is prety good i would bereak it about down as follows.
1 charecters... 10/8
very good! they are good charater in this story so keep doing that...
2. setting- j3/10
like i said idont likne this story that it is based on so ihavente really ogta nat opinion as far as that goes
2. plot 10/9
cery good plot, you know how to write at leats
3. motif 0.10
ther arent any! you forgot to ad a motif so i may not contiune to read this story :/
4. symboslism 10/10
you frequently and eloqeuntly refer to the 'jewish problem' and its one possible solution so at least you have the guys to reall say what u mean, I HOWEVER am not an antisemite to i'm actually giveyoin your 4th rating a Weighted sore * of 4/10 because of the antisemtism
so whenv averaging together all your out of ten scores together that comes to about a 3 out of 5
(that's p. good! xd!) keep up the good work and odn't get discourage because you suck at writing you get better one day like me
9/28/2021 c11 Fangirl
This is great!
9/5/2021 c4 Mhiz gladys
Your writings are amazing and makes me laugh alot
2/18/2021 c41 Boo
I'm being totally honest but out of all the mortal instruments fics this is 100% the funniest I love how u made sure to add humor as much as possible since other fan fiction I have read don't include that much it's either very romance or sappy or Neutral(like Switzerland)so thanku for making me laugh so much
2/17/2021 c3 Guest
Omg phahah she used Switzerland to get out of her brothers got
2/10/2021 c1 3daniM2004
How did I never notice that the first and last words of the story are both “shit” lolthat should be a dead giveaway that this would be the most hilarious fan fic ever. One of my top faves, easily!
2/9/2021 c1 daniM2004
I’m reading this for like a fourth time and realized I don’t think I’ve ever commented! This is seriously top 3 TMI fan fics and by far the funniest one I’ve read. You are so talented as a writer. I absolutely love this version of Clace!
1/18/2021 c41 Aliea Anderson
dude...i binged this yesterday and today and i have not laughed this hard in a LONG time im feeling sick and this made me feel so much better. literally. so good. *chefs kiss* perfection.
11/29/2020 c1 ThingsInLife
This is still one of my favourite fics (in any fandom) ever
11/6/2020 c3 4WarriorShadowhunterDivergent
Clary you sneaky little monster amazing!
11/4/2020 c18 Idk who I am
The romance is slow, well paced.. I love it. I've favourited it.( Is that a word? Favourited?)
10/22/2020 c41 Guest
THIS WAS SO GOOD!
8/26/2020 c41 6Angelz444
This was amazing! I haven't laughed this much through a story in a long time! Thanks!
8/25/2020 c3 Angelz444
OMG I died laughing at the Jace going gay thing for Jonathan! That was great! hehe
8/9/2020 c13 Guest
"YOU SHAT ON ME!", oh my god I'm in fits. I can't get over it. This story is amazing.
3,340 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »