for Becoming Batman in 20 Easy Steps

6/16/2015 c1 TheDcGeek
*Follows all the steps and tries to become batman* Well I did beat up an old guy who stole a purse, and was sent to a mental hospital because they thought I was insane...
8/22/2014 c1 22TheImaginativeFox
This is halirious! I can see it now...

Random Police Officer: Um...Kid? What exactly do you think you're doing?

Innocent Me: Oh, well you guys refused my demand to out up the bat signal. So I took it upon myslef to do it. You can thank me later.

Random Police Officer: Look, you're in our property, I condo have you arrested

Innocent Me: No, you can't do that

Random Police Officer: And why is that?

Innocent Me: Because I'm Batman!

Random Police Officer: Right...*starts talking quietly into radio* Look, how about you come, with me, and you can meet some of my friends downtown. You can stay there for a while until we sort this out.

Innocent Me: Ik not a villian! Promise! And even better, I'm not crazy. Well, this is all finished. You know how to reach me, now I have some things I need to take care of.

Random Police Officer: And that would be?

Innocent Me: The fight for justice! Oh, and do you have a daughter by any chance? Red hair maybe? And do you know were I can find some orphans with tragic pasts? I have some positions to fill before I can become the officail Batman.

Random Police Officer: What?!

Innocent Me: Thanks anyway, now to work on my I dark demeanor... *grapples away*

And that's how it happens. Any chance you'd do more of these? I think one for Robin and Batgirl would be cool, maybe even some villains. Anyway, nice work, it made me laugh :)
5/11/2014 c1 15TotalAlaskan
Haha! Awesome )
2/19/2014 c1 16Violently Red
OH MY BATMAN, THIS WAS SPOT ON.
10/10/2013 c1 8ArkieR
This was very amusing. XD
9/24/2013 c1 bat fan
eerrr... pretty good
7/26/2013 c1 Guest
Sweet I'm Batman :-)
7/21/2013 c1 11dancingandsingingintherain
This so made my day. I laughed so hard it's unreal! :)
7/20/2013 c1 9ILoveTheRobins
Lol! Good job! I'm glad you included Jason, Tim, and Damian! But what about Cassandra(if you know about her at least)?! And STEPHANIIIIEEEEEE!
7/19/2013 c1 1reefasrobot
Can't stop laughing! What is this? Laughing gas?
7/19/2013 c1 Firewarrior123X
OMG I laughed so hard when I read this! Ur really good at this lol (the robin comment was my fav)
7/19/2013 c1 18Mysty Star
Wow, that was hilarious! Absolutely great! I applaud you guys! That was amazing. Totally made my day. Great job!
7/19/2013 c1 kmack13
Why you trying to kill me? My side still hurts from the intense laughter. Only be worse if number 12 hit me with signature laughing gas
7/19/2013 c1 4Chalantelle