for Little One

6/5/2017 c35 2IamSlytherclaw
I feel I must reiterate just how good this story is. In class this year, we read some very well known and bestselling books and plays including Romeo and Juliet,and To Kill A Mockingbird, to name a few. This is leaps and bounds better. I laugh, I cry, I slam down my tablet before the sad part as I reread it for the millionth time, only to angrily pick it up thirty seconds later. Thank you for this, truly.
2/5/2017 c10 4SarcasticFanGirl4
So, so sweet and adorable! Love this!
1/30/2017 c35 2IamSlytherclaw
FANFICTION SHOULDN'T MAKE ME CRY THIS MUCH! I LOVE IT
12/16/2015 c35 Deleted731
I absolutely loved this story, it's so original! You're such a great writer and story teller. I was laughing and crying throughout the whole story. I can't wait to start the sequel!
10/25/2014 c22 5FullMetalCanine
"If I tell you to run, you must do so..."
Now where have I heard that before?
*Coughcough* Harry Potter *coughcough*
8/31/2014 c35 44Gracie Holmes
I have absolutely so much love for this story. Very well done. It's feels inducing and totally perfect.
6/19/2014 c1 10Pergjithshme
LESTRADE WAS SHERLOCK'S MASTER I AM GOING TO CRY NOW
1/12/2014 c1 Reviewer
What's a Gorian? I looked it up, but I can't find it
1/8/2014 c2 VeeVours
The cute is making my eyes bleed
so much cute
1/8/2014 c1 VeeVours
Oh my
littel john is so cute!
12/25/2013 c35 93Vashti
I have been racing through this for the last...2-3 days. I even put off my Yuletide reading to finish this. It's *so good*. It's so believable. Everyone makes sense where they are and with what they're doing. My only complaints, which could easily be fixed/found by a beta-reader, are your penchant for run-on sentences and issues with homonyms. I could usually figure out the homonyms, but every now and then it was a real headscratcher.

That said, I enjoyed this story so much. So much. You really did an excellent job of weaving things together. I now have an urge to write kidfic. :)

Vashti
11/3/2013 c35 Guest
Wow, that was...too perfect to put in words! I cannot wait for the sequel!
10/27/2013 c35 Acop
Wow, wonderfull story ! I love how you incorporated the Sherlock's characters into Star wars so naturally. I can't wait for the sequel :) I would also like to see Obiwan interact with John as we saw Qui Gon with Sherlock as a bonus !
10/11/2013 c35 8GreyWolf93
d'awwww
10/10/2013 c35 36Syblime
Awww that was wonderful and so adorable. Can't wait for their next adventures! :)
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »