FanFiction.Net
for Pompeii Reborn

5/6/2022 c1 HadeCharon93
hola, aún no me quito de la mente está historia, desde hace mucho espero por más pero nada. Espero y vuelvas pronto y continues con lo que promete ser una excelente historia, tiene mucho potencial y además mi tengo demasiada curiosidad como se desarrollará la relación entre Aang y Azula, ellos son mi pareja favorita.
Que estés bien <3
1/4/2021 c3 Natsworthy
oh man this was so good! it's now my top 1 best Aang and Azula Fic no cap. The plot, scenes, and characters are so good. you should really make more
11/23/2020 c1 3Dinobotrex
Really good concept, look forward to possible updates!
9/10/2020 c3 Guest
Nice story hope you updated soon
9/6/2020 c1 Damaya2028
Hope you updated soon
8/12/2020 c3 Senpai Lux
omg.. i literally just got into this ship and i found it by checking the tag and your post with the link of your story was in it. regardless if you update or not, i just want to lyk that this modern au is literally so creative and original. i love your concept of it so much and it’s honestly got me hooked! keep up the great work if you choose to update! love ya babe! 3
6/18/2020 c3 bushino
plsss continue I love this already keep up the great work!
8/15/2017 c3 HadeCharon93
oh please come back!
6/27/2017 c3 The Super Saiyan Fox
Good story, please update soon :)
4/17/2016 c3 Celeste
Please show some signs that you are alive and update. Love your story, it really has potential ;)
3/5/2016 c1 Azulaang
I don't know whether to feel happy for this original idea or mad that you haven't updated!
... I know it's been awhile since you show any signs that you are alive or planning at some point come back to the story, but I really hope you do. It's an original idea, well written and has my main pairing *-* (though you still haven't show any scenes or momentsbof that pairing) *sighs*
I hope you comeback soon with a new update, please.
Azulaang rules! :D
4/26/2015 c1 Guest
A great concept. Love this pairing
4/26/2015 c3 Marcel
This is great so far, but do you plan on continuing it?
9/24/2014 c3 Guest
I'm having fun reading this story, an update would be very appreciated!
6/3/2014 c3 Joe
Very well written so far. I love how your alternate universe seems so real and Azula's personality is perfect. I'm having a lot of fun reading this, hope you update it in the future!
26 Page 1 2 Next »