for The meaning of a name

5/5/2014 c1 55The Animanga Girl
Qui-Gon Jinn
4/11/2014 c1 3froovygirl
Hi there! It is a real pleasure to return the kindness of reviewing one of your pieces of work. And, I must say, it isn't obvious that English is not your native tongue. You write better than some who have been speaking it for years, just a few small glitches here and there.

I love the concept of this story, as it is something sorely lacking in ROTS. We never really got the sense that Anakin was happy about being a father, except the one "happiest day of my life" line, because he was too busy being terrified he was going to lose Padme. To hear the Skywalkers banter about names and their marriage, support each other and dream of their future is lovely and poignant; wish we'd seen some of this in the PT.

Thank you for this little glimpse of what should have been! :)
7/20/2013 c1 45QueenYoda
You made a few punctuation and grammar mistakes here and there, but plenty of people make those all the time, it did not hinder your story at all rest assured. I loved how deeply Anakin and Padme thought into the names of their children.
Anakin, in a way, named Luke after everyone he loved. He named him light because Padme, Ahsoka and Obi-wan are the rays of light in his life. I feel that if Obi-wan and Ahsoka had known that they entered his thoughts during that crucial period, they'd have been honored.
Padme, as well, dug into it. We certainly know Leia turned out to be like her, if only with Anakin's temperament. And did you make up that idea for the flower ceremony? I thought it was completely in character and flawlessly Naboo. Well done again.
7/20/2013 c1 2The Kinetic Violinist
And I send you... Qui-Gon! I liked it!

As you mentioned, there were some grammatical errors, but your story kept it's sweetness throughout. This line in particular made me smile: "I'm a unique model, that's the beauty of being the Chosen One."

Thank you for writing!