for Reaper of the Elements

9/21/2015 c2 5Commanding After Dark
... Meh, it could be better.

Hopefully this'll get a new chapter soon, so I can change my opinion.
8/25/2014 c2 1YoruIc
Nice... original, i really wanna read moar :o
5/27/2014 c1 ShadowZenith
No major issues with grammar, as far as I can see, though there are one or two instances of confused homonyms ('their' and 'they're').

One thing, though: the tone of the entries - the 'voice', if you know what I mean - doesn't really sound like Ichigo. It comes across as a bit too formal for a family letter. For example, "I hope this letter finds you in good health" might be better reworded as something like "I hope you're both doing well". Also, "Isshin" would probably be better as "Dad" or (less-preferred) "Pops". Just my opinion, though.

Still, it's an interesting concept you're working on here. You definitely seem to have a good grasp of story-writing, which is the most important thing - all the technical ability in the world won't do you any good if you're not engaging the reader, so keep it up. I'll need to get 'round to reading the next chapter when I have the time.

Cheers,
SZ
5/25/2014 c2 Last Alice
Zhao is so annoying -_- I cant wait for the next amazing chapter! .
5/25/2014 c1 Last Alice
Cool! I really like the journal entries as a prologue idea. Though I do believe Ichigo has a high opinion of Byakuya eben though you stated other wise... I really like Bleach/ATLA crossovers and this seems like its going to be good! Though shouldn't it have been filed in the crossover section? :)
5/24/2014 c2 Arrankor
I enjoyed this and look forward to more.
12/1/2013 c1 1Halphas Greed
Awsome. Keep it up :D
10/3/2013 c1 4Tahaku
I do hope you continue this.
7/27/2013 c1 gliderc2
Not many of these crossovers. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Good luck and please don't ket a story die.
7/27/2013 c1 Arrankor
I like the idea but even an army of fire benders doesn't seem like it would be much trouble for Ichigo with his powers and all.

Unless you make it where Ichigo's powers were nerfed when he got to the world of Avatar I think the events would seem more plausible if the raiders attacked in force while Ichigo was away.

Don't be afraid to nerf Ichigo a little bit for the sake of the story if explained and used properly.

I look forward to more.
7/27/2013 c1 Silight03
good prologue but is Ichigo in his body or in soul form?
7/24/2013 c1 Iamsomeone22
Yesss! Yet another good story from you. Mhmm, there isn really much Bleach/Avatar crossovers and this seems like it would be very good as far as I can tell. Hmm... A harem huh, well if you can make it work without Ichigo being OOC or neglecting them then go ahead, otherwise I would just want Ichigo/Azula
7/23/2013 c1 Fool95
Very interesting concept, looking forward to the next chapter. Although I do advise that you drop the harem idea since it seems really OOC for Ichigo.
Either way thank you for writing.
7/23/2013 c1 Bleach fan
man bleach and avatar.. that a combo i never seen coming so it might be intersting.

do it man for all the fans out there, do it for all the hot babes but don't let a story die.
7/23/2013 c1 guest 69
letters to his sister, how sweet. No letter to his father... funny, Ichigo cares about his sister more than his crazy father.. well he does attack him every morning so its understanble.

I like i been reading a lot of fanfic stories but this one takes the cake. an avatar/bleach crossover.

Hey i had a thought if your going to make this story a bit more fun.. how about given ichigo some bending ability.. for me two would be good maybe of fire and wind, lightning later on if he gives it his %110 that would be something. but hey this is your story... make it as you want it.

Keep making chapters please.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »