for The Hawk's Dagger

10/11/2016 c25 Shield agent hummingbird
A sequel to this would be great I love your writing when I saw it was you who wrote this I had to read it please continue
9/10/2014 c25 DdeletedAccoiunt
This is an awesome story! It is very well written and I loved it! Are you planning a sequel? Also, I can't wait to read your other stories!
7/18/2014 c25 madscientistavenger
You can't end a chapter like that! Aaaargh *rips out hair* that's a cliffhanger extreme!
7/17/2014 c22 madscientistavenger
Awww, Barton's being all protective! I like how Kendra was there for Loki's defeat, but she should have done something more dramatic, like throw a dagger that lands a millimetre from his nose, instead of coughing. I hope Kendra will be okay.
7/17/2014 c21 madscientistavenger
I thought you had Carpal Tunnel... but I understand that tired kind of depressed feeling.
Welcome back! I am so happy to see you again! I have waited for so long for updates, I am in bliss again.
:D *hugs*
7/12/2014 c21 3Jonelle Phoenix
While I can't say I'm your biggest fan I definitely feel so connected to you. First off no one here hates you. School is tough and things happen that can make us feel so incredibly small. In those moments I want you to remember you are not alone. For those of us who read your work it's an escape. The world can be cruel and horrible and disgusting at times but there are good things too. You and I may be 10 years apart (I'm assuming since you said your finishing up sophomore year) but trust me when I say we are of the same light. Whatever it is that's going don't let it diminish your light, your talent and you heart. Although we have never met up just now I love Strider and you're my hero.
3/18/2014 c11 4killian.rainey
well this is really interesting
3/18/2014 c10 killian.rainey
nice job really shows her personaliity
3/17/2014 c20 20kage kitsune 14
Update soon, please!
3/15/2014 c9 4killian.rainey
nice any chance we could expect another chapter?
2/8/2014 c6 killian.rainey
i read 6 chapters so far and i gotta say i'm impressed.
11/12/2013 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
11/6/2013 c20 6RavenRedSea
I love this story!
10/26/2013 c18 BookFreak
Why does it keep mentioning Natasha using sigh language to communicate with Clint and Kendra?
10/26/2013 c20 madscientistavenger
Oh KENDRAAAAA! That was such a sweet moment at the end! I'm going to go away and weep silently now.
29 Page 1 2 Next »