for The Hawk's Dagger

10/25/2013 c13 madscientistavenger
Woah... so many chapters! So cute, how Kendra likes Phil as a dad. Oh dear, she'll go nuclear when he dies.
10/20/2013 c12 madscientistavenger
Awww! Kendra needs comforting and Cap is being all sweet and awkward like he is! That's awesome. Kendra totally needs to have a word with Loki.
8/5/2013 c9 BookFreak
Loved it keep on updating!
8/4/2013 c9 3Jonelle Phoenix
I think it's great your making your own stories. I would definitely read them. As for this Chappie I don't mind it being short. It makes for a better build-up in my opinion. I read the Daughter of Stark follow-up. Very good I can see you are gearing up for more cliffhangers. I have already started switching to decaf so I should be more chill. SHOULD!
8/2/2013 c8 Jonelle Phoenix
Absolutely loved that last line. You are very good at conveying emotions no matter how serious or goofy. That's a very good trait to have.
8/1/2013 c8 madscientistavenger
Oh my goodness I can't wait for the sequel!
7/31/2013 c8 BookFreak
Loved it keep on updating!
7/31/2013 c6 BookFreak
Amazing story I'm expecting a update soon.

There's not much else to say.
7/26/2013 c6 Jonelle Phoenix
I like the female characters they are strong but still have a sensitivity to them. I like my girls the same way in my story.
7/26/2013 c3 Jonelle Phoenix
Ah Coulson. Gotta love his guy love for Captain America.
7/26/2013 c2 Jonelle Phoenix
I think it's great you're giving a little of the comics in there. It's gives a back story to Clint who by all accounts is sorta of an enigma in the story.
7/23/2013 c4 madscientistavenger
Hiya! I just have to say that I love the way you merge the OC with the original story. You know me as Afb. (:
7/20/2013 c4 Afb
Wow, this is awesome! And as a rule I usually don't like stories that go along with the movies but with another person added in but this is an exception. I like the scene in the lift especially because you are the only person who actually bothers to make up decent scenes without the support of the movie.
Loved it.