for A Change in Destiny

8/20/2013 c1 Tancan
It would be really awesome if you could continue this, even though it's been years. It has a ton of potential!
5/11/2013 c2 Guest
been a long time sense you wrote this story.I like the idea of Ramirez living.I was never fond of fina.I always thought she was story!
3/2/2004 c1 4Rose Angel
Someone mentioned that there is a bug in the reveiw system, this is a test to see if the reviews are still being sent to the authors of the story.
9/15/2003 c2 5Vandesdelca
What an interesting idea! You MUST continue this!
9/14/2002 c3 Amy Rose
Oh, is that what br standed for? Um...you could always use the enter key.
9/9/2002 c3 5Son of Santa
First things first, cos its important: to get those line breaks to work, save the file as .html instead of .txt before uploading, otherwise you're fine.

As for the story itself, the central idea is very good... we never saw Ramirez before he became corrupt, so perhaps he was as sweet as Fina? Sometimes the typing/spelling isnt quite up to scratch, and the grammar doesnt always flow perfectly, but hey, its not as if its published is it :)
9/7/2002 c1 A Cannon
Interesting idea. I've got to admit though, that I can't really picture Fina in an 'evil' light. Could she really be changed so drastically? I know the reasons why Ramirez became how he was but Fina is a different character entirely, and hence, would not react in the same way. There's a lot of potential here and I'm eager to see where you go with this.

You might want to have a look at those line breaks though as they make the story hard to read.

As for your chapter title, until I've read a little more I wont be able to help I'm afraid.
9/6/2002 c1 1Kid Phoenix
That was good! I wondered what would have happened if Fina had gone to Arcadia before Ramirez...oh no...evil Fina! Does that work? I can't imagine evil Fina so you'll have to go and write about her! Another chapter please preferrably soon!
9/5/2002 c1 Amy Rose
Interesting...

Here are some titles: "Trust", "Role-reversal Time", "Darkened Soul" (I'm not real good with titles either...)

;)