for A SONIC Journey

8/13/2016 c1 7MissMJS
OH MA GOD! You just slayed me! xD
I was NOT expecting that! I was nowhere close to guessing the turn this took! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Definitely favoriting!
5/13/2016 c1 99Howlitzer
You got me with the twist. Man.
That was pretty nice, I smiled.
2/5/2015 c1 DragonTooth24006
...are you serious...great story but really,... I Was so freaking out thinking it's super serious XD
9/18/2014 c1 3SherryBlossom
Hahaha, you tricked me! I didn't see that comin at all '. This was really cute. I always thought the same thing with SONIC and always wondered how come they never considered making Sonic a mascot or icon or something lol, but nah. This idea was pretty original

So Amy couldn't keep up with all those chili dogs, huh? Yea, he's outdone himself this time. Ah, Sonic
12/4/2013 c1 Sonamyfangirl
hilarious
12/3/2013 c1 2Pookiey
well at first I was curious as to what dimension he was going to. but something tells me that he heard about this place ahead of time, haha,

But what will he do with the scent of chilly dogs on his breath when he returns?
7/25/2013 c1 7DragonKnight159
Ha! Loved it! Here I was expecting the beginning to some kind of soul searching journey but, lo and behold, it's just a snack run. Keep up the good work.
7/23/2013 c1 32Chaotic Reflections
Lol oh my gosh! This was funny as hell! I can't believe there's no story about Sonic going to Sonics. Loved this. You totally had me laughing uncontrollably :)
7/21/2013 c1 SilverTZeldaL
Ha Ha, That was the long jorny that he might not return from! Lol! Oh yeah thanx 4 doing Silver instead of Shadow, Silver is my favorite character ever! Shadows only my 3rd or 4th.
7/21/2013 c1 4ChristianHedgie
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is funny! He's all like serious and unsure if he's gonna come back...well looks like he won't be! SONIC chili dogs for Sonic! No you couldn't resist! :D
7/21/2013 c1 48ShinyShiny9
Haha, very cute and funny! Yeah, Sonic should probably even be the mascot for SONIC. Or at very least, maybe he could get an honorary free chili dog now and then. :P
While I'm at it, two very little points: When one person is speaking, then you have a small bit of non-dialog, then that person continues speaking, I think you actually don't need a new paragraph. Not wholly sure on that one, though. Also, you might want to put a line break between the author's note and the story, or make the author's note in bold or italics, so people don't get confused. Small quibbles, though; overall this is very good.
By the way, I actually did have a little SONIC/Sonic joke in one of the fics I plan to post soon. It doesn't actually involve Sonic though, just Shadow and Rouge. Hope you don't mind?