for When I say I love you, you say you better

1/24/2014 c1 17Sunday03
One of the best fic dealing with the voicemail and the song!
Thanks for writing it and sharind!
12/27/2013 c1 Rachelx98
So cute, love it
7/27/2013 c1 9Katycat1970
awww - wonderful fic - really did enjoy the read... :)

Loved how Mac just rushed straight over after the call...

Great job - thanks so much for posting...
x
7/22/2013 c1 12UseYourWords
Awww! They love each other. Yay! I mean, it's totally obvious, but yay for them admitting it. Even if it had to happen in fanfic. Now let's hope it happens on the show, too. :) Excellent story, thanks.
7/22/2013 c1 Bigboy3264
awwwwwwww sweet! what a lovely phone call! i cannot to wait to read more from you.
7/22/2013 c1 fjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjf
Gah...I LOVED THIS FIC! So insanely happy that you ship will/mac because then I get to read FICS like this. P.S. I am stealing the title for my URL if you haven't taken it already lol.
7/21/2013 c1 Guest
To make you heaps happy, Im reviewing to tell you yout story made me heaps happy. Hope that makes sense.
7/21/2013 c1 36SerialStoryLover
ah if only this would really happen! Until they actually kiss and make up all I have are these fanfics! Thanks for posting yours :p

P.S. And feel free to keep writing more!
7/21/2013 c1 7writingalone
I will drop as many reviews as you'd like if you continue to write such great fluff for us! Cute story. Stupid Billy.
7/21/2013 c1 Jacks in my head
Yes, yes I wish this would really happen; actually I could see it happening if Sorkin didn't torture us so. Thanks for posting!
7/21/2013 c1 amy0102
What can I say? Except one thing: that's how much I loooooove this story :) them being together in the end is always the BEST end, although you could have gone on with this story. It's got enough potential :) Beautifully written, nice description of them lying in their beds separately and I love shy/unsure but still cheeky Mac :) go on! Thank!
7/21/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
Lovely fic! I especially like how she yells at him for waiting this long, but she comes straight over to his apartment anyway.

Hope to read more from you!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service