for Death Korps of Justice

8/23/2013 c3 Guest
I was reading this chapter when I thought to myself how to make sure keled kept his 40k attitude. Here it is...

Keled is given a city to be its superhero. One night he saves some people from being murdered by some gunmen but one person is killed. A relative of the Victim cries and asks why it happened and blames the gunmen. Keled is shocked by this and explains that it was the forces of chaos that are at fault. He tells the people that the emperor fights a battle trying to prevent them from harmed humanity but that it is up to average people like them to win the fight. the people like this and right there keeled finds his believed purpose which is to create the imperium of man in this time period.
To gain support he can point out that aliens and superhumans attack average people all the time and are thus unworthy of life and should be killed. In regards to superman and others like him keeled can point out that he is trying to destroy the soul of humanity from within by having the people be dependent upon superman rather than regular humans. Doing this will allow keled the support to go toe to toe with the justice league through mass support and funding for weapons from people like Luther, the government, etc.

This is just a fan request that I would love for you to do. I love this story. Update soon
8/23/2013 c3 Cegorach
"Though I have to admit that there are some parts which I'm not that content with, but I could not come up with anything better. "
I'm surprised he calls going in and saving Robin "just a whim." If I were in his position, I would sure as hell try to follow up on whoever was trying to get their hands on a Chaos Artifact.
8/22/2013 c3 6Admiral Saris
Go Krieg! I'm looking forward to see where Keled goes from here.
8/22/2013 c3 2Bernard Karp
Well I'm exited.
8/21/2013 c3 13The Incredible Muffin
As a fan of both 40K and Young Justice, I really like how you've merged the two universes together. Very well done!
8/21/2013 c3 dp.mercmonf18
I think you handled the transition of the 40k'verse to DC better then anybody could of hope to achieve. In such a short amount of time. Let me tell you, I've waited months for a story to get introductions done and to get the plot rolling. I hate stories that take forever, I can understand that the author is waiting on more reviews, which basically how I understand it count as views on Youtube, but seriously when a months go by and there's no update. One cannot but help but feel discarded, but you don't have worry about me I'm not a zealot. I'm just telling you how it is. Anyways I want you know is that you've handled this better then I or anyone could of hope to achieve and that makes you a good writer because you've brought so much detail in such a short amount of time that's a great trait.

Sorry for my little rant there I'm the Merc with the Mouth. xD LOL! Oh one more thing I don't know if your accepting OCs, but hear me out I got an idea here that might help you stay true to Warhammer 40k. You see I got a character here his name is Tarshish and he's basically a chaos cultist minus speech impediment, profound retardation, but add in psyker abilities, and an imposing figure of 6'5 feet. You got yourself archenemy of Keled as well as public enemy number one. Now how he got to the DC 'verse I leave that to you, but if you need something here's what I got. Tarshish was sent there by the Dark Gods as a Missionary to bring Chaos Undivided.

His overall physical appearance consisted of a dark blue trench coat with 8th pointed star on his back, leather boots, a custom made exoskeleton body armor similar Vindcare assassins of the Imperium, along with a skeleton gasmask with a steel legion style helmet that has also been custom made by chaos. His weapons are pretty standard lasgun, bolt pistol, chainsword, trench knife, and various grenades all od which have been influenced by the warp making them a little more deadly then they normally should. Okay that's my OC you can take him and do what you want with him just leave a note that you'll use him I don't have an account yet, so just keep things simple. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
8/21/2013 c3 Blinded in a bolthole
-You know, his rather educated way of talking also fits well with that "Old Earth" thing in chapter 2. He kind of sounds more like a scholar than a guardsman which is most likely born of his "conditioning".
Fortunately however his knowledge is limited to Imperial propaganda and he can't consider other possibilities as a Space marine, a Guard general, an Inquisitor or a Rogue Trader would have. Possibilities like "these fools are still trapped in the Old Night and can't see they have named their spec of dust after the Homeworld." Horus himself actually killed an "Emperor of Mankind from Terra" once.

The League must realize this guys is brainwashed to be who he is.

- Yeah, I consider having even less self-worth than infamous Emiya Shirou (who still had a libido and love of cooking to fall back to) and being completely suicidal to be serious issue too. Serious Issue on hardcore-steroid mod.

Guess pissing off Sportsmaster made our little Krieger one of the top ten on favorite people's list of both of Sportsmaster's daughters.

- Batman used Keled's lack of knowledge against him. The Justice League would never allow themselves to punish people because if they do... JUSTICE LORDS started from somewhere too.

BTW I think Keled was tainted in his journey through the Warp and become mutated. He seems to be able to speak with and understand people of Earth who speak english (at least in US). Guess for such a devote soldier to think something like that could even happen would be odd.

Imagine when he points out "Your knowledge of low gothic is surprising, xeno-gene." and one of the Team looks at him oddly and say "... how did you understand that guy anyway?"

BTW2: No sign of Aquila this far!
8/21/2013 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
- Well... Death Korps uses a very effective method called "Do and Die" to train Korpsmen which involves the usual "Do or Die on extreme" and all out brainwashing to make you literally a death-seeking psychopath. Failure in any step of the training most likely means reporting to recycling plants as raw material.

I really like to see how they want to intimidate someone who needs a Commissar to keep him from being a suicidal fanatic with unshakable faith in the emperor all the time and does not simply charge at heavily fortified Space Marine-manned enemy lines. Kreigers make life of Jango's clones look like a happy normal life.

- You should read the scene in "Connecting the Dots" when Wonder Woman encounters Team Sakura.

- Death Korps don't break and desert easily... it was the influence of forces of Chaos wasn't it? What M.M saw was perhaps the darkest shade of normal-Grimdark.

- So he is not one of the Tank-bred... they are literally born to kill and die in a way that not even Space Marines are.

- Wars in W40K are fought in unimaginable scales. Take DoWII for example, had the Force Commander and his task force of handful dozens failed in stopping the Tyrandis and the Heretics at the very least 35 billions (population of Meridian alone) would have perished and this was just a tiny conflict in the middle of nowhere in the grand scheme of things. Krieg might send a hundred million soldiers out there a year and it's still a drop into the ocean (though I doubt there's any drop as grimdark as them there).

- I think this is natural. The Death Korps are trained to be the absolute sacrifice to their emperor as part of penance for Krieg's ancient sins. I don't put it past them to impart such odd and archaic pieces of knowledge into their soldiers as a form of devotion to the Master of Mankind.
8/20/2013 c3 Imperial warlord
Interesting story.
8/20/2013 c3 Priest
More krieger should fall from the sky!But who will maintain his equipment so have a Tech priest out of the sky!
8/20/2013 c3 Primaris Psyker
Great work so far, i agree that he shouldn't lose his 40k personality but i guess some sacrifices have to be made considering the universe he is in now.
8/20/2013 c3 JagSebbe
I think you incorporated him succsessfully here, no big questionmarks just a really good chapter actually!

Lycka till, och fortsätt med ditt skrivande! riktigt bra blir det här ju!
8/19/2013 c3 3Lost Guy
very good chapter. i like how he handled the rescue. and also does he have his Lasgun or will he be using a Trench Shovel or Cudgel?

anyhow since this is crossed over with Young Justice i have been having weird thoughts...

Krieg X Miss Martian? lol my mind is evil... i think Slannesh is calling.
8/19/2013 c3 15toby7400
Glad to see this story continuing. I like how Keled still shows little, if any emotion and doesn't seem to understand why he saved Robin himself. Interested to see how he interacts with the team, assuming they group him together with the others.
8/19/2013 c3 16Immortal Drake
Very good, loved the ending on this one. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2,715 « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »