FanFiction.Net
for arranged marriage

9/6/2014 c4 2thecolorblack
ITS SEPTEMBER 6
8/31/2014 c2 magicalclara
it's an excellent plot! The writing style can be improved, but otherwise, it's a great story!
8/29/2014 c4 DemonKira6
I was reading this during my family reunion! You better hurry up!
8/29/2014 c3 DemonKira6
the fu-? why? why did you make Maka sick with a deadly disease?
8/29/2014 c2 DemonKira6
"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM!" when she said that, I was like, "Shit just got real..."
8/29/2014 c1 DemonKira6
...typical Soul
8/24/2014 c1 souls69
Wow this is amazing
8/24/2014 c4 Daddi Pru
i want the atory i love the atiry and also joooke timme... yayyyy. what do you a kid who dies and comes back... a death the kid... siryy thats bad but i really live thw story(and soul eater.) so olease consider me in da running i really want this story
7/6/2014 c3 Rebecca
What the fuck? That's all I have to say
7/7/2014 c3 5Bloodredmoon42
I like this, but the spelling is a bit off and even though you said you were going to censor it (kudos to you for keeping it modest) it's a bit annoying how many bleeps were in that one part. I have mild dyslexia and I kept loosing my place.
12/26/2013 c2 skeletalfox
write write WRITE
9/30/2013 c2 9FW Wandering
Because you love her kid.
9/13/2013 c2 3Johanna5251
cool really like
7/23/2013 c2 Adri-Swan
Great story! Hoping for kid and maka NO WAIT soul and maka NO kid and maka, soul and maka? I CAN'T DECIDE CURSE YOU FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT STORY THAT HAD HINTS FOR BOTH RELATIONSHIPS! * brain explodes over not being ale to decide the pairing* (love the hints for both relationships could go either way I would think spirit would freak out.. Well because his daughter is getting married... Still great story and if you give up on it I will grab all the cats in the universe combine them into a giant cat and through it at YOU jk but update soon!)
7/22/2013 c1 LyraXSilver