for What if Enjolnine: The Extended Edition

5/29 c42 Guest
Please fix the format. It's hard to read. Thanks.
2/14/2018 c41 2IamSlytherclaw
Aw! I loved it! You better post more pretty soon. And my dog's name was Fred, so double feels for me. This is so good!
5/17/2017 c41 42SmilesThroughFandoms
No one can resist a puppy! Great job!
4/30/2017 c41 5OMG-fangirl
Awe, of course Enjolras would bring a puppy home. To be honest, I can't wait for more.
4/25/2017 c40 OMG-fangirl
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
4/3/2017 c39 OMG-fangirl
Ok, PLEASE UPDATE THIS! Please? Please? I've been OBSESSED with this for the past few days and I need more to fuel my addiction.
11/23/2015 c37 Guest
Did some of the chapters get deleted? Either way this is a cute story
3/21/2015 c40 3Half-Blood Wizard Tribute 666
PLEASE update soon! This has to be one of the best Enjonine stories I've ever read!
2/27/2015 c40 Alex-samsprout
Shit, it's been a long ass time. Damn.
Well like I said before, I'll wait.
2/27/2015 c40 42SmilesThroughFandoms
Sweet, I can't wait!
10/5/2014 c22 Guest
Um. Technically, a lot of women don't have their waters break until they're hours into labour. Sometimes, they can also give birth to the baby still in the amniotic pouch which means their waters don't break at all, but other than that, good story.
6/19/2014 c39 bree0987654321
I really love this story and hope you can find the time to update it! Good luck with your academics :)
3/19/2014 c38 Alex-samsprout
I'll be waiting...enough said :)
3/19/2014 c39 SmilesThroughFandoms
Take your time! My friend's in college so I understand! Good luck! D
2/12/2014 c38 TheDancerOnTheBarricade
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I absolutely loved reading this story. It took me on emotional highs and lows and was simply amazing. Enjolnine is my OTP and I love finding people that love writing about them. This story was incredible and I wish it never had to end.

I am only going to say this because you want to be a writer. Please remember that I am American so if you live somewhere else it could simply be a language difference, but in some of the early chapters there were some issues with incorrect use of homophones. I loved the story and thought it was incredible I just wanted to make you aware because you want to pursue writing.

Again thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing story!
The Dancer On The Barricade