for SHIELD and Sherlolly

5/3/2014 c3 1116magnolias
Oh my - hilarity ensues! This is charming! I was laughing so hard at Tony Stark...he /would/ hack into the CCTV, wouldn't he? Oh, I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
4/18/2014 c6 Hcolt
Love it - just soooo not Molly but still her.
4/7/2014 c4 sherlollyluvrr
Oh my word now I'm all excited to see Holmes, the Watsons, Wayne, Stark, and Banner in a room with Hooper. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
3/5/2014 c6 19storiesbyAbby
This is an awesome story! Seriously! Read all the chapters in at a single go. :D
Please update ASAP!
1/22/2014 c6 I am Fire
I am a bit confused with the AiD crossover but I am interested to see now it fits in.

I am Death
1/8/2014 c6 7Crimson and Chrome 42
I like the turn of events, nice work! Can't wait to read what's coming up next!
1/5/2014 c6 7TheGirlWithTheAngelMask
Thank you, I like your username as well, and awesome chapter by the way. I have not seen the empty hearse yet, I'm waiting for PBS, but I saw the hair ruffle kiss through my friend, pretty hot lol. Update soon :)
1/5/2014 c6 1SammyKatz
Can't wait for Sherlock to see Morrigan.
1/5/2014 c5 1Flipperthepenguin
I love this :) please update soon!
12/3/2013 c5 9razzle-dazzle1606
I really like this! I think if I was to suggest something, it would probably be to include more narrative with the dialogue, which it seems like you're already aware of. Trust me, I post dialogue-y chapters too.
Personally, I would like to see a little bit more Sherlock/Molly interaction but I'm LOVING the Tony-Interference. And I can definitely see Tony being all protective like that, it totally makes sense.
So, yeah! Looking forward to the next chapter, update soon!
12/1/2013 c5 7Crimson and Chrome 42
Cute, can't wait to read the next update!
12/1/2013 c5 19CloudCuckooLandHasAQueen
This story is so funny to read! I love it!
12/1/2013 c5 1SammyKatz
Alonzo! This was good. I am grinning a rather goofy pick your Doctor grin. Looking forward to the gala, batman, Molly and Sherlock being jealous. You keep me pins and needles. I swear it is like waiting for the 50th anniversary special, Christmas special and the 3rd season of Sherlock all rolled into one, waiting for this story. It is fun, funny and hilarious. LOVE IT.
11/11/2013 c4 Guest
more?
I like it, there seems to be a lot of potential in this, but please put in a back story of how they all met because that would be awesome!
11/11/2013 c4 cherrystone.eli
yes its still good! molly and the mad science bros !
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »