FanFiction.Net
for Refraction

4/9/2022 c1 Guest
Very nicely written story but just so sad, again great job I love all anything Sakura.
8/2/2015 c1 2Hikari no Okami
Having a weakness for Sakura-time-traveling fics, I admit this was pretty good, and damn, the prompt jus ASKED for it XD
I'm surprised she got the guys to obey, but it was nice. I admit, a part of me now thinks about the possibilities of this AU. After all we could still have an apprentice for Tsunade, who's to say that his innability to save his teammate wouldn't push Sasuke towards the path of the medic nin? And we'd have the remaining team 7 taught by the remaining saanins...ok now I'm rambling. Still, I enjoyed the shot Great job!
9/13/2014 c1 hama431
Is there a sequel
11/5/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
very sad but also cool idea for a story. liked the use of detail.

for more reviews, go to the forums the reviews lounge and the council.
7/23/2013 c1 5bibliosini
That was so angsty, but it was really good too! Well done!
7/22/2013 c1 4Princess Ren
I've always like time traveling fics, its just that there are few more so very well written.. And it's much harder to find that are complete.. Do you have any recommends with the time traveling with a Sakura as the protagonist..?

Anyways, this was good even if Sakura was killed.. Anyways, keep up the good work..!
7/21/2013 c1 1Cherry Blossom
This is so sad, but a well-written piece anyway. Good job.
7/21/2013 c1 LevyScript
I have to say this is so sad but the best one so far. I love all of the ones so far but this is my favorite one. I wanted to do SasuSaku month but I have too many stories now and need to work on my priorities.