for 198Homu

8/18/2017 c2 14Cypher DS
"President Gendou Ikari", oh that got a laugh from me. It figures that the leader who would sign a treaty with the Incubators and commercialize the despair of adolescent girls would also be anime's number one worst father. Well done, sir!
8/22/2015 c1 Guest
expect the continuation! This is Good!
6/4/2015 c2 Simirror
If this was properly done, this would've taken place in Eastasia instead of Oceana.
4/2/2014 c2 Apc
I think, because of its dark psychological nature, a M rating is probably best

/人 ‿‿ 人\ it's only natural
/人 ‿‿ 人\ it IS a crossover between Puella magi and 1984 after all
7/23/2013 c2 6CyrusFluff
Homura wanted to facepalm... Wow, and she is so very tolerant... I don't want to find out what I would do in that situation _'
Big Brother is screwed up, but we can link it back to the incubators (damn them) this whole world is literally screwed up. But the one thing that gets to me more than anything else is the fact that you have to just "smile and wave" even if you hate the F***ed up S***t that goes on, no way for anyone to live... It gives the antagonist a sense of all powerful authority... I like it! Good job
Keep it up, Sparx out
7/22/2013 c1 CyrusFluff
1984... another movie added to the list of things to watch. This story sounds exciting, nice little Sci-Fi world. Homura is a rebel, that I like (a lot) it's so easy to see it's almost canon. But the thing I want to know is, who were the agents following her. Obviously they have something to do with this mysterious big brother overlord figure...
I think I've read this somewhere... Oh that's right, 1984 the book. Well I think I've got good grounds to keep reading then.
Waiting for the update as always )...( Sparx out