for The Lost Girls-Neverland's Secret

11/11/2014 c1 Jw6456
Please update? I love this so much!
2/7/2014 c1 emilia
awesome
11/18/2013 c2 2Pliffy
This is really good-Peter is a kid in many ways so I couldn't help but feel kind of um motherly towards him(and I'm just 18 but I love kids like they can be over welming but they are so cute.)

BTW on your dislike page you said you don't like boys who think they are all that? And Peter is really cocky about himself, so briefly wondered on how you feel about him-but then I pulled it off as "it's different if they are on T.V and not in your life" but after reading this bit, I wondered if Peter's cockyness really did bother you, so you wrote this story for like develoment on his character cuz you wished he really did learn that bit? No offensive I'm curious.

Also is this like a Disney verse of Peter Pan or the 2003 movie? I picture it as Disney verse-but Curly's name was Cubber in that verse, or did you leave it blank for anyone can decide for themself?
10/10/2013 c1 india
Its good. I'm just confused with the Slightly Laura thing buy she doesn't know what a boy is. How her mom gave her the talk and she is in love with slightly and doesn't know what a boy is.
10/11/2013 c2 41miss skinny love
Uh oh.
That sounds...bad.
Peter, you've done It this time!
Yeah; Uh oh, indeed...
8/20/2013 c1 miss skinny love
Laura, nobody ever listens anyway (: Awesome- a chick that can do archery! I wonder if she's ever scored a robin hood...? Maybe you can have Peter earn the secret? I dunno...but great job!
Can't wait to see what happens next.
8/4/2013 c1 1ColdHeartsAndMinds