FanFiction.Net
for Fate Among The Stars

12/22/2015 c1 5thepeachgrove
Magnificent. Simply magnificent, my friend. You not only write exquisitely, but also possess the dramatic flare the crackles within all great writers. I loved this one-shot, and I cannot believe that I've never considered Luke/Zoe. Zuke? Nightluke? Nuke? Eheh,Nuke. I like that.

Anyhow, congratulations! On both weaving together such a masterpiece and for giving me the read of the day. Thank you.
7/23/2013 c1 MagicGold34
I know I shouldn't feel this way; your a huntress after all."
YOU MESSED UP! YOU MESSED UP! IT'S "YOU'RE A HUNTRESS AFTER ALL." NOT "YOUR A HUNTRESS AFTER ALL." AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?! I FEEL THE LOVE GIRL. SURE, IT'S GREAT AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LUKE/ZOE ONE SHOT AND YOU MADE IT PERFECT, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR PAIRING NAME WOULD BE. Zuke? Loe? I dunno. But you still didn't tell me about it.
Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm not replying to your awesome and amazing first chapter over PM, it's because I was pushed over the edge and died. This is me in the afterlife. So yes, the first chapter is amazing, this one-shot is amazing, you're amazing, that sounded amazingly stalkerish, and now I'm going to shut my amazing mouth before things become even more amazingly awkward.
P.S. The PM thingy is becoming cramped again. Use this to start another!
7/23/2013 c1 49Shiranai Atsune
Sniff... I love it so much!
7/22/2013 c1 15lordessoftime-tau
Ah she requested stuff from you too? Very good!
7/22/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty