for Truth or Dare Penguins of Madagascar

my
OC
IN?!
6/23/2014 c1 Sage The gemini157
i would like you to add my oc,rica she is a black furred mink with green eyes and the dare is rico has to kiss her
5/7/2014 c3 8NetworkGirl03
Wow, just ..
Wow ._.
5/1/2014 c1 KowalskiGeekGirl
okay, I have one...

Crystal
Cat, white, short-hair, blue star on hind-quaters.
very cheerful, happy, but can quickly be on defensive, usually swwet and gentel, don't make her too mad.
she used to work for DR Blowhole, then she lost one of her nine lives to save Kowalski.
she was Kowalski's college love, and they still love each other.

here's a dare...if you use Crystal, then...

I dare them to kiss...passionately, in front of the others.
5/2/2014 c3 12Kookiebites13
Hello! The master of torture has arrived! *slapped* ok, sorry XD
Dares:
Skipper-Eat one hundred fish cakes (the ones from Go Fish) while watching the nature documentary in All Choked Up without throwing up. If you do throw up, start over.
Private-I dare you to... Slap the person next to you each time someone announces a dare or mentions a name. Oh and for the whole chapter you are cursed to hiccup every time Kowalski says 'bamboo'.
Kowalski-I dare you to wear a panda costume and you're not allowed to say anything but 'bamboo'. This dare is for a whole chapter.
Rico-Tease Kowalski into say something other than 'bamboo'. If you succeed, you get a bomb.
Everyone else: Play hot potato with the bomb Rico got!
Adieu, fellas!
4/30/2014 c3 14catty-cat-cat
Oh, Skipper and the band is so perfect! I'm swooning! *swoon*
Dare for Skipper and the band:
- Play 'Senbonzakura' by Hatsune Miku of Vocaloid.
Dare for canon characters:
- Play a theater drama. Story: The Story of Evil by Vocaloid.
- Play a Japanese children game, 'Circle You, Circle You,' while Skipper and the band will sing 'Kagome, Kagome' by Vocaloid.

Sorry, I'm in love with Vocaloid. :P

Oh, question: What's the second song that Skipper and the band sing?
1/22/2014 c2 catty-cat-cat
Um, my Emma doesn't too hyper like that. She's just like me. :3 But that's so sweet when Skipper kissed every girl in the base... x3
And my other dares have not yet being done by the other? Nah, never mind.

Dare to the villains: play Silent Hill video game. I'm somewhat obsessed with that game... :P

I think just that. UPDATE ASAP!
1/14/2014 c2 asdfhjavksuyghvbiyugvbuygc
Alright, I have pledged for this since the dawn of man... I dare Private and Marlene to kiss. Go as far as you want with it, but Prilene should take place.

Also, I dare Rico to be the Dancing Queen; both in title and in reference to the song.
10/28/2013 c1 Stephanie
I liked the part where Skipper sang a lullaby.
8/30/2013 c1 17Music Person
Hey! I am called Harmony (if you wonder why, read my profile), if you care for some reason I am a small (somewhere between Skipper and Kowalski height) white monkey, and I have Dares!
Miss Perky must come to life and turn into a penguin so Rico can go on a real date with her.
Skipper and Marlene must have a romantic picnic in the park, I have medicine so Marlene will not go feral, and they must be dressed as hippies! (Love torturing Skipper, and I am a Skilene supporter. Two-for-one!)
Don't really do anything about it in the next chapter, just let people know so they can add to it: most of the time I have seen ToDs where Maurice gets a torturous dare, and he has close to no reaction (first one I read, he had to make a disgusting smoothie and drink it. He made it, and he drank it. It was almost like he wasnt even being tortured!) He must have horrible dares in chapter three, and I dare him to react or care in some way!
8/27/2013 c1 Lilly10
I dare Rico to blast up the HQ! MHAHAHAHA!
8/7/2013 c1 catspats31
The writing quality is fine, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken if you use reviews to guide this story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Here are four solutions to make this a rule-complaint story:
1. Please make sure you accept requests via PM only.
2. You can create a forum where you place the requests and people can submit and continue to interact as the story evolves.
3. Please delete and repost while utilizing either Solutions #1 or #2. This is to remove the 'evidence' of your story being interactive to the admins. However, the more reviews you already have, the more reluctant you will be to do this. So do not push this one.
4. Take it to a forum where the characters can interact and pretty much role play to their hearts content.
Extra note: Just be aware that most of the reviewers are unaware, so chances are a bunch will still review with requests despite the way you get submissions. You might need to be advised of this.

Chat/script format is forbidden, so please use dialogue similar to: "Ooh, me,me,me,me,mee! I dare Skipper gets Injected 10 Times in a ROW!" Trace said.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
8/4/2013 c1 1Idk-but-space-though
Skipper: what's your & Private's relationship? Father/son, brotherly, just friends, or... something more? *suggestive wink*
Kowalski: ARE YOU & RICO BROTHERS?! *So supports Kico brotherly*
Dr.B: GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!
Hans: JOIN HIM!
That is all
7/23/2013 c1 14catty-cat-cat
okay, there's a few typos in there, but fine. ;)

dares for the penguins: make their own boyband and sing one of Anime BLEACH opening and ending! :D but i'll recommend Song for by Rookiez is Punk'd.
dare to Hans: run (not flying) the entire States for a second. :D
dare for the villains: make their own boyband and sing Hands-to-Heaven by Christan Bautista! :D

can i add my OC?
Emma
species: penguin
gender: female
eye color: emerald green
appearance: just like Kowalski, but the same height as Skipper. usually wearing black belt with a golden sword beside it. ;)

and i dare Skipper to kiss every girls in the PoM world including my OC! _