for Faded Gold

1/18/2017 c24 ZoeTheDuck
Dawwww... I was SO into this fanfiction! ;C
It was so awesome! ;/
I hope that you'll make more of this one day, cause i really enjoyed reading this and it was getting so interesting XD

Thanks for putting your fanfiction on this site it's one of the greatest PewDiePie fanfictions i've read so far.
4/1/2016 c1 3Rain 1114
You need better grammar.
2/25/2015 c24 Viewer
How about X-marks the spot ? He did get shot after all
2/18/2015 c24 Ckbrothers
Welp, this story is sadly in hiatus. But the good news, my preferred of the 2 Markiplier is here! And a name for the new story, "Markiplier's rather strange adventure". Or.."In deep trouble without a tiny box" I dunno! I suck at name titles. Welp, that's it for now, I'm out, Byez!
2/20/2015 c24 InTheLittleBun
0-0 ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!DEAR NOTCH WHYYYYYYYYYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
2/18/2015 c24 WolfyTheMCPlayer
Honestly, it was kind of expected. It's ok, I sure you three (The Awesomer, Nether, and Aether)are all busy as it is, and sometimes you hit a writer's block to thick to break through. Im awfully excited for the new story though. It sound really good. I hope that you dont run out of inspiration for that stpry, and I also hope you catch some for this story as well.
Btw, I do not remember if I have ever told you that I think Nether and Aether's names are very creative. Really, your creative in all your work, too. Have a good day/night/time and good luck with the Markiplier story!
2/18/2015 c24 TheMelonTroll
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, at least you're writing a different story! Can't wait for the new one!
12/3/2014 c22 Person
Promise you say? You really like to smash promises into millionths...
11/9/2014 c22 Ckbrothers
Finally 10/10. Can't wait for the next. Byez!
9/13/2014 c21 8The Fairy-est Fairy-Type
Yay! Epicsauce chapter!

OMFG U GAIZ STOP W/ DA POKER FAEC
9/6/2014 c21 Ckbrothers
Hmm 10/10. Awesome chapter. Glad you're back. So I missed out on paintball shooting? Damn. And piggeh's gone insane?...I did kind of imagine him as the weaked willed type. Oh well. Welp, before I go, I got my money on you Athena, you've better beat nether or I shall...BAN YOUR ABILITY TO...GET PERFECT TENS! Wait...but I love giving tens...WIN! Welp, Byez!
8/28/2014 c20 Jay
I agree lets go ba- COW!
8/14/2014 c20 Jay
Didn't you just smash that promise again
8/9/2014 c20 Jay
Just saying its chapter 18 I think
8/7/2014 c20 Ckbrothers
Damn it, I hit the review button earlier! Stupid touch sensitive phone. Anyway, 10/10 the cry thing was cool, and now..Byez! Whee!
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »