FanFiction.Net
for We meet again

11/12/2013 c4 COTTFAN101
Plz update! I'm bloody addicted!
8/16/2013 c4 4clarissadele
Cute chapter, felt a bit rushed, though. School in August? Really...
8/14/2013 c1 Mystery128
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/31/2013 c4 cottfan
please update
7/31/2013 c4 1kiwiamber
YAY another chapter! :D I enjoyed the chapter but found it lacked description at some parts. Hope you update soon
7/30/2013 c4 iqra
love the idea and love where this is going! cant wait for next part!
7/30/2013 c4 76Literaturefangirl
Great work!
7/30/2013 c4 6UnderTheJackPine
Good to see another update! I loved the idea of turning the television show into a novel for Archie to find. Only thing is, I think that Archie was convinced rather quickly by Hermes to return to New Olympia, I just think it would have taken more than a please to convince him. I like that Archie's break up didn't even phase on him, it really shows that she wasn't the right person for him. Can't wait to find out where the rest of the heroes are in their lives.
7/30/2013 c4 14supersoda
Nice. I like how you added in the fact that the story was told
7/30/2013 c4 48HoneyGoddess57
"And don't forget about Honeygoddess57."

What does that supposed to mean, I mean you can thank me in private but in public- unless you talking about something else like... I don't but yet I don't know what your talk about me like that.

It's a great pleasure to at least try to fix the errors such as the brick walls; some sentences that didn't work and all that stuff. The book thing was certainly a good idea; you know the muses thing being "writers" or whatever; cleaver thinking.
7/30/2013 c4 3nejitenfan
Please update soon :D
7/26/2013 c3 4clarissadele
You fixed the walls of text! But you do realize you didn't have to delete it. You could've just updated the fix. College is spelt like this, by the way ;)
7/24/2013 c3 Rebecca
This was great and I can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Odie.
7/24/2013 c3 14supersoda
Can't wait for chapter 4!
7/23/2013 c3 48HoneyGoddess57
Ah, it's a pleasure; now so far I don't see any mistakes- or I must be blind but really I don't want to re-fix the chapters even if there still some mistakes... etc. keep it like that. If there's some hard criticism you can learn by them- but... we all do some errors with our stories; even if some criticism (even hard ones) were received in your stories/chapters.

Now, did I say to use the "break line" in some spots such as the poem in the first chapter? Well because I didn't see the "break line" but anyways keep it like that don't change any of the three chapter anymore. Also, please do a "line break" to separate your comments such as "HAHAHA! Wolflover40 says watch for chapter 4"- take a look at my stories and see how I do it... etc.
17 Page 1 2 Next »