for Harry Potter's Life Changing Moment

2/5 c12 4starie78
I pleased to see this happy ending added to this great story. I've read this several times in the past.
2/4 c12 skyesmommy
Oh amazing I loved this story and I’m a hardcore harmony shipper but I adored this!
12/9/2020 c27 Guest
Amazing!

10/10...
9/28/2020 c27 4hemotem
Wow! That was on surprise a great story that takes Harry Potter away from what I see as a "Fan Girl". And you explained it well also witch I give you credit where credit is due that would have been hard to do. Also you kept it fairly "real" Parents divorce, simple and straightforward, you didn't get too detailed or to graphic and you didn't harm the children very much yes feelings were hurt for the mother/father but the way you portrayed them they deserved it and much much more.

I will end here and say thank you for a great read.
8/25/2020 c17 aubry.potter
this was amazing 10/10
8/19/2020 c3 Guest
Aww it's not Scorbus :C
7/20/2020 c17 RitzyKitsune
Well that is just ick, if Harry and Elana get married the Albus will be sleeping with his step sister...
7/20/2020 c12 RitzyKitsune
They were having an affair for two years when they both were married with children, hell they had cheated before together before the affair and he is honestly wondering why Harry is cold to him and that bitch Ginny
5/31/2020 c13 Kai
I think it's a novel approach. There are Ginny-cheats-on-Harry stories galore out there but usually blood is thicker than wedding rings. Even if Hermione is often on Harry's side, the rest of the Weasels side with their blood family member how ever in the wrong they might be. Same with Ronald-cheats-on-Hermione stories. Even Ronald-and-Ginny-cheat-on-Hermione-and-Harry-with-each-other stories. Who cares about incest taboos? They're purebloods...
4/24/2020 c27 Sifo-Dyas
I'm very curious. This story as a whole doesn't make sense. Ginny had everything love, money, kids, lover that did a lot of stuff. Then she turned to a guy that was nothing. Wasn't a good lover, no money. Honestly I don't get this.
4/18/2020 c27 4seldombites
I enjoyed this story immensely. Thank you.
2/17/2020 c4 LocoBriar
So far your story, is a little dull. There’s a good amount of information and details, but the emotional connection with the characters is a bit lacking. I’m not trying to be mean, you’re a lot better writer than some others I’ve read. No obvious grammar or spelling mistakes. Other than that I do like the story. I hope you enjoy writing and continue to do so. :)
1/12/2020 c17 Guest
I honestly was really enjoying it until the whole Elana part. I think it would have been fine without her.
12/7/2019 c27 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Enjoyed reading this one again a second time, I didn’t check to see if I left a review previously though.
11/19/2019 c27 2NESSAANCALIME6913